Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Didn’t know when i had slept. Wanted to pee so opened my eyes, my hands were around vini’s boobs and reddy was stiff and poking between vini’s bums. Slowly removed my hands as to not wake vini, went to loo and switched on the geyser. Came near vini and started fondling her boobs, she moved her head towards mine and gave a small peck on my lips and said good morning dear. I instantly pulled her pink lips closer and started kissing. She said oouch, so i asked her what and she showed the biting marks from last night. I said sorry, she said i loved it. Again we were back to business, i started fondling her breasts, she sat up and put my head on her thighs and brought her nipples towards my lips. I started sucking them as if there was no tomorrow. She asked me to shift to another boob and i immediately obliged. 45 mins passed in just sucking and playing with those beautiful love mounds. Her boobs had become red with bite marks and nipple were aroused like a pole on the mountain. I realised that i had switched on geyser, so switched it off and came back to same position. Vini said she wants me to suck and she will finger herself. I said no use my finger if you want, she said 3 more days and i will use everything you have, till then let me do as i wish. I agreed reluctantly. I again started sucking and kneading her boobs and she started fingering herself. Within no time vini had leaked juices. I pulled her finger and sucked it dry and moved towards her panty and sucked it dry too. She said thank you but i was not satisfied with sucking those lovely boobs. So i pushed her hand on reddy and she obliged by doing hand job. Sucking her boobs made me cum fast and she bent her head and sucked reddy dry.
We both went to bathroom together and started shower. Vini slowly pulled her panty down and said, since you have already seen it there is no point in hiding but you should not touch it today. I readily agreed. I moved few steps farther from her and started admiring the body, she had medium shoulders, her boobs were perfectly placed on her chest and there was no hanging type, her hips were slightly smaller than her shoulder and hips, and her hips were having slight fat around and pussy was shaven cleanly and thighs were inviting as ever. I must have watched atleast for 10 mins, vini felt shy and turned showing her back. She had long hairs and spotless white back. Her bums were shapely and the crack between them was as if straight line. I was in another world, a seventh heaven, mesmerised by the beauty of vini and her body. Reddy had already realised what i was watching and was upright again. I slowly moved towards vini and held her from behind, i wanted the time to stop then and there and not move. My hands were holding her boobs and reddy was poking in her ass cracks. She pushed reddy aside and pushed me a little away and said, how come it is standing again. So i said, even if bhrama comes now, even he will have it standing, you are such a beauty. No one in this world can match your beauty and i don’t think god will make anyone more beautiful anymore after you. Vini blushed and didn’t realise that reddy was again poking at her ass crack again. (I made a mental note then that if you praise a girl enough, she will not resist you). After 5 mins just like that , i turned vini around hoping to give reddy a feel of what he is going to enter. Vini was intelligent, she held reddy by hand and started stroking it again and i started shower. We both put shampoo to our hairs and washed together. Both soaped each other except vini not letting me touch her pussy and ass by hand. Even when we finished bathing reddy was nowhere near going down. With the shower still on, she put reddy in her mouth again and also started using her hand to jerk him. It took almost half an hour for reddy to release cum. This time she didn’t drink and just washed him. I asked quizzingly, so she said, she has to light lamps to god so she didn’t drink. I said ok. We both wiped each other clean with towels and entered room without any clothes. I again went near her to kiss, she pushed me away and said not now, i will have to take bath again so i let her be. I took my jockey nd jeans and wore it. Looked at vini and she was still searching. Again my eyes were stuck on her back. She turned towards me and said, what should i wear. I mockingly said, nothing, she came near and punched my chest. Vini took white colour bra and cream colour panty. She swayed her hips knowing that i was watching and started wearing panty. She took about 2 mins to wear it. I was dumbstuck with her ways. She put her hands inside her bra and signalled me to hook it. I moved near her, the fresh smell after bathing was driving me crazy, but had to control it as vini wanted to light lamps for god that day. Slowly i held both the straps and put the hooks in place. She said, thank you and gave a small peck on cheeks. Vini took white colour salwar with orange prints which had orange pants and showed me is it ok? I said yes, she lifted her arm to put the top, she had golden brown hairs in her armpits, i was just admiring the body and by now i had known every millimetre of her body except pussy and ass crack. She bent down to wear the pants and looked at me again. I was watching her boobs now, she gave a smile and said, you have played with it for more than one hour and still not happy, so i said, i love you. She came near again and gave a small peck on lips and said love you too. She opened the door and left, i was standing like that for half an hour in my own world.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:51 AM