Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
vini said ok, but she had always thought i was spendthrift, so she asked me which place? I cooly said your choice. it was decided that i will bunk college tomorrow and vini will make some pretext of submitting forms and she will meet halfway near college. i asked her what place, she smiled and said tomorrow. hmmmm... i casually i asked her what do you want to wear, she said salwar otherwise mom will get suspicious. we had coffee at my table with vini on my laps, one hand around her hips, poking the navel, i said i cant wait till monday, tell me what is it, she pushed my hand away and said wait till monday you will know. again same story.
after dinner, mom and vini were in kitchen and my eyes were fixed on kitchen door, vini came out and she had again tied her duppatta around her hips, i was falling in love with her hips. she started swaying her hips inviting me to bedroom. i nodded my head and went inside. put my arms around her hips and slowly removed duppatta from hips and started massaging her navel part, suddenly heard foot steps near the door, ran to my table and vini adjusted her dress and pretended studying. mom got milk for both of us and left. i was relieved, went near vini's study table, put my arms around her boobs and started kissing her ears, she suddenly got up and pushed her lips into mine, it was lip fighting for sometime, then she started unbuttoning my shirt and removed it, removed my belt and pushed my jeans down, i without loosing the kiss pushed my jeans away. vini started touching reddy over my jockey and it was saluting her with maximum stiffness. she pushed my jockey down and without wasting any second i pushed it away. this was the longest kiss i had with vini, wow her lips were bleeding and mine were hurting. we left each other probably after 30 mins of intensive kissing. she sat on bed and started admiring my body. i had never dreamt that i will be enjoying being nude in front of anyone, but here i was. i went near the cot and lifted her, asked her to raise her hand and slowly removed the top, she was wearing black lace bra which were hiding the nipples completely. i slowly pulled the knot from her pyjama and pushed it down myself and asked her to move her legs. wow what a sight, vini was standing there with black bra and black panty, she looked like goddess, milky white hips and thighs. i said vini if any modelling agency sees you like this, many models will loose job, you are such a beauty. even ftv is nothing in front of you. vini blushed and gave a small slap on cheeks and said no more ftv, i said, why? she said, you are having live and you still want to watch someone else, i cannot take it. so i said, we can watch together sometime, both guys and girls come on it. she said no ways. i said ok, went near her and started kissing her cheeks, neck and chest just above her boobs. slowly put my hands on the bra buttons backside, it was tight and i was not able to remove it with both hands, vini started laughing and said you need more experience to remove bra, and she removed it with just one hand. i said, i need to learn how to remove bra, vini said anytime. i put my hands on her panty to push it down, she held my hand tightly and said not today. i said i have already seen it, so what is the problem, and without wasting any moment, used my lefthand to push it down till her thighs. she instantly pulled it back to top, but i had already seen it, it was hairless now. i didn't put much pressure on vini and directly went to the panty area and started kissing and suching her pussy from over the panty, she started making moans aaaah.... feels so nice keshoo. we moved towards bed and i went near her panty again and started biting all over her near pussy, she was floating on clouds, i moved my hands towards boobs, pressed it hard and again vini let out a loud moan aaaaaaahh. i was scared if anyone heard it. waited for a couple of secs just to hear if anyone is coming near my room. when no one came, i was back to sucking and biting pussy over panty. after some time vini leaked all her love juices, i sucked the panty top dry with my tongue and this time it was actually inviting and i wanted more.

vini pulled me near her head and gave a tight smooch again, she pushed me down and made me lie down straight. she started kissing my chest and she took right nipple in her mouth and started sucking it, at the same time she pushed her hand down towards reddy, she started massaging reddy as if he is a thin glass, which would break if pressure is applied. reddy was getting excited more and more. after sometime she moved towards reddy and started kissing his head. vini then pulled the skin down and started licking tip of reddy. wow it was heaven, my whole body shivered just by the tongue touching the tip. slowly vini started licking all over reddy and also stroking him gently. i in a quiet voice told her faster, i cannot hold any longer. so vini started sucking him at the top and her hand was doing its job at the bottom. after 5 mins i released cum. she drank till the last drop, came next to me and lay down. vini said, this time it was very thick and it went down the throat the first time, i almost choked. i said, i didn't know about that. she said she was happy with it. we lay in each other's arms for quite sometime.

vini then said, we should not loose focus on studies otherwise mom and dad will get suspicious and everything will be stopped. i realised she was right, all these years, after results are announced, i immediately started studying even in summer holidays. but this week is the first as far as i can remember that i have not touched books.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:50 AM