Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Vini again pushed my hands away but now she was fully nude in the bathroom, she covered her pussy with her hands, but

the thin black hairs were visible clearly. She pulled me up and gave a big smooch and tounge fight. Reddy started

stirring again and he poked on top of her pussy, wow what a magnificent feeling, he was fully ready now. Vini stopped

reddy with her hands and told me, is he never tired? i said laughingly you are so sexy how will he stop. She again

pushed him away and said not today, i agreed and said but how will he come down now, so she said, she will take care

of him. i instantly started applying soap hoping to rub the pussy, but she was reluctant to let me near it. so while

applying soap on her back i moved my hands towards her anus, her body jerked a bit and again she pushed my hands away

from there. I applied soap on her back and came down towards her legs, i started massaging her thighs with soap and

she let out a moan aaaaaah..., i knew she was aroused completely, i kept massaging her thighs for some more time,

when she could not control, she pushed my hands away and said, i am going to let you have it, please bear for some

more time. so i said can i atleast kiss it? she hit my head and said it is dirty place, so i said they are as

gorgeous as your lips and if i dont kiss i might not be able to concentrate on anything today, she said not today

again, so asked her you took the initiative and you are not letting me do anything now, how is it good, you told me

no secrets and now you wont let me in or touch it also, she said, just not today. some how she managed to control

herself. I took the towel and wiped her clean, now it was her turn to bath me. but she said bath today alone

otherwise i might not be able to control it again and we might get caught. i pointed my fingers towards reddy and

asked what about him now? she said, take bath fast and come out, tonight he will get his share dont worry.
All the passion and the stirring of thoughts went into the shower water and without masturbating i took bath and came

out of bathroom. Vini was sitting on the study table, i went behing her and cupped her breasts and gave a kiss on her

neck and all her back and told her, good morning sexy. she gave a peck on the cheeks and said, i will make coffee

and come. i left the room and finished my morning surya namaskar and came back to room, mom was there to check,

luckily vini had cleaned the bed and there was no trace of any mishchief. when mom left, i again went near vini and

put my arms around her boobs and started pressing them, she gave a naughty smile and pulled down her pyjama, and

asked me to kiss her there, i without wasting any moment, went straight towards her pussy covered by panty and

started pushing my tongue over it, she came after 5 minutes. i came towards my desk after that. Vini asked me why was

i so upset, i said, you dont let me kiss it also, and the juice on your panty drives me mad and i want to drink it

but you dont let me. She came near my desk, pulled her pyjamas over her knees and sat on my lap. suddenly she put her

finger in her love hole and pulled it out and put it on my mouth, wow first time i had tasted the juice in my life

and i wanted more and more of it, it tasted awesome and my mind just wandered wanting more of it. Vini told now time

for your releif. she went down on knees and pulled out the track and jockey and took the tip of reddy in her mouth.

Wow what a feeling, i was on cloud nine again that morning and she moved her tongue all around reddy, she took him in

her mouth and started blow job, after 10 mins of licking and sucking reddy, vini said my mouth is aching and you have

not released yet, so i said, yes this is the first time he is taking so long even i dont know, she sat back on my lap

again and started hand job, she pushed the foreskin down, kept the thumb on the tip and started rolling the thumb on

the tip and at the same time massaging reddy. It was great feeling, and after 5 more minutes i came on her hand. She

like a hungry kid, took all my cum and drank it, bent down again and licked reddy clean. vini went to bathroom again

and cleaned herself and came out and sat on my lap. vini hugged me tightly and said i love you keshoo.

I asked her how come she knew so much about all these, she said all these meaning? i said sex, she hit me on my head

again and said we havent had sex, it is just feeling our bodies. i have seen lot of blue films with my friends and

lots of them share their sex stories. So i asked her are you a virgin, she said ofcourse she is a virgin. Then she asked me did you like it? i said what like, love it, infact i didn't want it to end, she blushed and hugged me again tightly and said, i love you again. This time without hesitating i said i love you too vini.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:43 AM