Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I stopped her hands and pushed her pyjama down till the feet, got up and removed it. Wat a mesmerising legs she had,

could not control and started kissing from her feet, one kiss at a time and went till knee, those legs were milky

white in colour and here i was kissing them, suddenly, felt reddy was paining too much, so got up and removed the

jeans. when i reached her thighs vini had closed her eyes. kept my lips on one thigh and started feeling the other

thigh, she let out a sound aaaaaaaah... and now started slowly going up, reached her panties and wanted to remove it,

but she held my hand tightly and said not today please, so slowly i put my lips on the sky blue panties, vini started

moving her head across and was making the same sound aaaaaaa... after some time, she lifted her knee while i was

still kissing the panties. suddenly she held my head tight to her panty. This was the first time she had released her

juices fully, her blue panty got a big patch on it, the smell now was more inviting than what i had smelled in the

noon. i knew that vini had just leaked her juices. Wanted to suck them dry but she was not letting me any way near

the panties again. She pulled me up and tightly embraced me for 5 minutes, her nipples were poking me, but this time

it was pleasurable. Slowly i started caressing her cheeks, these touches were driving reddy crazy and he wanted an

urgent release so i pulled vini's left hand and put it on my jockey. She touched it over jockey and reddy started

leaking pre cum, jockey got a big wet spot. vini thought that i had finished and wanted to remove her hand, but i

held it tightly and said, i am not done yet. She was moving her hand over jockey, so i in a sudden move, pushed my

jockey down, she was taken aback and said, not today again. I was no where to listen to her then, so i pushed her

hand on reddy. She was reluctant first and then she held in her palm, those smooth silky touches were pushing all the

blood in my body to reddy. she held it in her palm and started touching the tip of reddy, he oozed a little more pre

cum on her thumb. she let reddy go for a minute and brought her thumb near her nose, and said, ooooh smells good and

put the thumb in her mouth, her eyes became bright and vini said, put all the juices on my hand only, it tastes so

good. so i said, you have to work it. she instantly brought her palm in her hand and started stroking reddy slowly

driving me crazy. I wanted to shout there to increase the speed but kept quiet. she brought both her palms on reddy

and held, and she said, it is big, we should measure it, i said later and put my hand on her hand and stroked it, she

understood my intentions and started stroking faster now. in less than 10 strokes all my juices were splashing on the

bedspread. vini like a hungry dog, collected as much as she could and started licking her fingers. the sight of vini

licking her fingers drove me crazy and i said to her, why dont you just clean it by your mo.uth. She gave a small

smile and said, tomorrow morning. I was on cloud nine. so i asked her, you saw mine and you touched it also, smelt it and also tasted it, but you didn't let me touch yours. vini brought her lips on mine, gave a peck and said, it will be all yours my love, but a little later. I asked her when, she said next monday. I said i cannot see it also till then? slowly i pushed my head on the nipples again and started circling the areola, she pushed my head away and said, enough for today. So i stopped for some time. She slept hugging me, with all thoughts running my mind, i pushed my head near the love mounds and embraced vini, didn't know when i slept.

opened my eyes and saw i was stark naked and vini was lying beside me with her boobs towards my side, kissed her lips and she opened her eyes, and asked what time is it, i looked at the clock and told 4am, she gave a good morning smile and brought her lips to mine, the sensation was mutual and we were locked in the kiss with toungues rolling into each others mouth. vini placed both her hands on reddy, instantly he was fully erect, she started stroking it mildly while we were kissing, slowly i started moving my hands towards her boobs, held one in each hand and started pressing slowly, her nipples started becoming hard, moved my lips near those lovely pinkish nipples and rolled my toungue around areola, deliberately i did not move my lips on her nipples, and they were becoming hard like stone, vini caught my head and pushed it on her nipples, pulled my toungue out and started licking her erect nipples, with every minute she was moving towards extreme heat, slowly i started pushing my hands on her navel and started fingering the navel. vini let out a sound aaaaaaa... keshoo feels so nice, after 3-4 minutes i started moving my hands near her panty. she held my hand and said not today again, i was feeling frustrated, so i asked her, let me see it atleast, and wanted to push it down again, she again held my hand tightly and said, first kiss over the panty today, so i moved my lips directly over her panty near the cunt and started kissing wildly, in less than 2 minutes her panty was again wet with juices, i kind of liked the smell now and started squeezing the panty with my mouth, vini held my head and said it is tickling now stop please, so i moved up next to her and pushed her hand on reddy, she instantly brought her thumb on reddy's head and took the precum and put it in her mouth, now she started moving her hands on reddy and it was driving reddy crazy, some more precum was oozed by reddy and she made sure she licked her fingers fully. I was on cloud nine all the time and finally after sometime reddy started shooting cum, vini joyfully collected all the cum on her hand and licked it as though you are eating icecream and savouring it. we lay still for 5 minutes. I got up to go to loo and vini said switch on the geyzer, suddenly she said wait even i have to go to loo, and started walking towards bathroom, i waited out for sometime and after she came out went to relieve myself. Once i came back, vini had put my bed in place and had opened her cupboard and was taking dress, i went near her and put my hands on her bare stomach and poked my finger inside it, she turned her head towards me and we had a passionate kiss. vini said let us clean ourselves as both of us are stinking and if mom wakes up, we will be in trouble. so i took towel and jockey and vini took towel and her bra and panty and we went to bathroom together and brushed our teeth. Then checked if the water was hot and it was. Then suddenly it flashed to me, how will she take bath in her panties. i moved closer to her and kissed her again and without uttering a word, moved my hands over the boobs and started playing with it. She suddenly stopped me and took a mug with warm water and cleaned reddy and said as promised yesterday and kissed the tip of reddy, with the kiss reddy was again standing like a pole. vini asked me did he like it, i said what like, he loved it, so she said wait for more and took him in her mouth, i was in heaven, for both of us this was a new experience, she just kept moving her mouth to and fro, reddy was not fully in, so tried to push more inside vini's mouth, she choked, tears started flowing from her eyes, i put my hand on her head and said sorry. she said it doesn't go fully inside my mouth and gave a loving pat on my leg. then she brought her lips on reddy and started moving it near the end of reddy and started moving towards tip, oh what a feeling, never had i known what heaven was and here i was enjoying every tongue movement on reddy. vini then took her hand and placed at the bottom of reddy and put her mouth at the tip, she started sucking reddy and at the same time stroking it. her tender hands and lovely tongue made wonder and reddy released his juices, vini started slurping the juice as though a little kid would slurp some candy when it was denied for a long time. she cleaned reddy with her mouth and then came near me and kissed, she had made me taste my own cum. she had a naughty smile on her lips. then she told, that is how my brother tastes. she opened the door and peeped at the clock, it was showing 5:10, so she said hurry or else mom will be awake. I switched on the shower and adjusted the water temperature, when it was alright, signalled vini you can bath now. she pulled me also closer and whispered, bath me. so i switched off the shower and took hand shower and started the water, first put it on her boobs and then on her head and then on her back, those water droplets on her body was reflecting the light in such a way that even the kingfisher models would look like cheap whores in front of vini. started putting the water on her panty and moved my hand to remove it, she looked quizzingly and i said how will i bathe you with this on. and in one go pulled panty down till the feet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:40 AM