Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
mom called to ask whether i want to have dinner on sofa or come to dinner table, vini turned around to give a stare, i said table, she joyfully walked to the sofa, took my hand and put it on her shoulder and took me to the table. she sat next to me. after dinner, wanted to go to room, so vini helped me again, when the door was near, she held my hand with her hand and then opened the door of the room. she made me sit near study table and told me to be there and she will be back after helping mom a little. those tense 15-20 mins in spent on the table were the most scariest moments of my life, anticipating all things like she will kick me, hand me over to parents and what not stuff.

Vini came back from kitchen, removed her dupatta and put it on her bed. Take a book and start studying she said and i immediately obeyed her orders, after 10 mins, mom came to room gave a glass of milk and said, it is only 2nd day of college and you have not even gone to college for 2 days and you want to study, she was very happy that i was very studious, atleast till then. Suddenly sister turned towards me and asked, what were you seeing when that bitch was scolding you? i felt humiliated again. Then slowly she asked me to sit on her bed and took my hand and caressing it asked it again, what were you seeing?

finally i mustered the courage and said boobs. vini started laughing loudly, so i put my hand on her mouth

to close it, an electric shock passed me, i was touching her lips, those baby pink lips i had forgotten to

see in the afternoon were under my hand, after controlling her laughter, vini pushed my hands away and i

started enjoying the touches of the lips on my hand. They were soft, tender just like light pink rose

petals. They were so smooth that i would have paid my full year pocket money just to feel it once again.
vini moved closer to me on bed, she said can we be friends in room, ah finally i was relieved of my

tensions. Still to confirm i asked her, will you not tell mom that i smelled what was there on panty? she

hit lovingly on my head and said, in this room no secrets will be there between us and no secrets will go

out of this room, promise? i was overjoyed with the statement and confirmed promise from my side.
vini then put my hand on her shoulder and said, keshu you being the eldest son and me being the eldest

daughter, we should not bring shame to our family, we need to keep up the name our parents have made for

themselves and for us also. I shook my head agreeingly. Then she said, she has lots of dreams and thoughts

that she cannot share with anyone, and then turned towards me? i said me too, i was always afraid that if

i do something wrong then your future marriage will be troubled so kept quite. She was very happy that i

was concerned for her but she became dull with the word of marriage. We were silent for 2-3 minutes, and i

was getting impatient and didn't know what to do, so finally managed to ask her, why she became silent?
vini replied, you and parents have always been very loving and caring for me, and i love you more than

anything in this world and the thought of marriage drives me crazy and thoughts of suicide come to me when

i think of marriage. Slowly i removed the hand from her shoulder and patted her head, i said every girl

has to get married one day and go to their husbands house. If mom had not come with dad, how would we know

how much she loves us. vini put her head on my chest and started sobbing. After 5 minutes she controlled

herself and aasked me to fetch water. I took the jug in one hand and took tumbler in the other, it slipped

and fell down as my elbow hurt. Vini bent down to take it and my eyes even in such times went directly

over to see her clevage, suddenly door opened and i took my eyes off from those satin smooth skin just

under her neck. Mom asked what happened, i told, the glass fell down, and then she saw vini's teary eyes.

She asked what happened, before i opened my mouth, vini said i gave her scolding as she didn't understand

what i was teaching. Mom said good, no one scolds her and no one better than keshu to teach her. mom

locked the door and went.
as soon as mom left, vini gave a kiss on my cheeks, those tenderly and soft lips gave a kiss on my cheeks,

and i was dumbstuck for some time. She cooly asked again, remember the promise. I asked what promise? She

mockingly said, that no secrets in this room and no secrets out of this room? i said yes i remember and

how can i forget that. she was happy to hear it. then she asked why was i staring at roopa's boobs, i was hesistant for a moment, then she tapped my hand and said promsie you forgot?, i said no not like that, how can i talk such things with you, you are my sister afterall. So she said, inside this room we are friends, outside this room we are what we are. nodding my head in agreement, i said, i had never seen anyone wearing white dress and so near to me where their boobs were poking the dress and there was a small mark on the dress. i was enjoying the view. they were great to look at. then she asked what else did you see, i said in the class when her duppatta had fallen sidewards, i looked at her bra and in the evening classes i looked at a little skin on her hips. and i blurted out i think i love her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:24 AM