Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I wanted her so badly, but under such situation where could i find words, i was lost in thoughts. A wise man once said "a man's blood flows only two ways, either towards head or towards dick" and with these touches reddy was slowly stirring again. he would not listen to anything and not let the head do the thinking at all. Suddenly vini said, lie down and raise your hips a little, i was dumbfounded with her sterness, and did just that laid down. she slowly removed the knot on the tracks and with short touches on my skin reddy was not ready to listen to anything now. I held her hand and asked her to stop, she brushed my had away and said raise your hips a little so that i can take out the tracks, i just obeyed. now her boobs were very near to my eyes, i could see the curves more clearly and nipple poking the dress. she slowly brushed her nipples on my thigh while removing the track. god reddy would not listen and there was a pole saluting again, she must have deliberately done that to check on reddy, once i was out of tracks, she brought jeans near the legs and said put your legs one by one into it. i obeyed and she pulled it till knee and stood there for a second, she gave a small smile at reddy, i could see it from the end of her eyes, and she in one go pulled up the jeans till hips and asked me to zip it. she went to bathroom just afterwards.

With reddy now in full standing position and not ready to go down i wanted to jerk off again, but my sis was in bathroom and i could do nothing but wait for her to get out. After 10 mins she came out without dupatta around her hips, went to her cupboard and pulled out something, clusp it in her hand hidden from me and went back to bathroom. Here reddy was not behaving at all. after another 5 mins she came out and wnet towards hall to watch TV. I started slowly started moving towards bathroom without making any sound, very slowly bolted the bathroom door and was shocked at the stinking smell eminating. I stood to watch from where it was coming, and saw vini's panty hung there. I took it in my hand and brought it near my nose, yuck it was smelling so bad that reddy came down on his own. I took the panty closely and watched it and saw a thick white line on it, touched it and smelt my hand, it was the same smell but was different as it was not pee smell. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door of the bathroom, the bolt gave away and saw my sister. I was having her panty in one hand and had the white thing on my other hand near my nose. I was frightened altogether, did not know what to do and froze till eternity.

vini in a low but stern voice said, keep it back and come to hall, you can watch tv there you perverted. I was shaken

up from freezing, slowly started coming out of bathroom, she gave a hand to me and when i was out, she held it

tightly and asked me to walk towards hall. I deliberately put my hand on her shoulder to show that i needed support

and lifted my leg a little as if limping, she didn't mind it at all, those tenderly shoulders were so good to touch

and she was not bothered towards my thoughts and we started walking, when we came near door, she bent to pull the

knob and i slipped a little and my hands touched her back on her salwar. NO bra and my mind was running havoc and

reddy started stirring again a little. somehow managed to conceal the emotions and went to hall to watch tv, mom

asked me how are you feeling now, i said a little better but still little pain in knee. She went to kitchen and

poured milk in glass and added turmeric paste to it and gave it to me. i drank like a little boy without even

bothering what it was. vini took the glass from me and put me on sofa, fetched the remote and left towards kitchen,

from hall i could still see her deliberate swings of her ass. i started surfing the channels, there was raja

hindustani coming on tv. started watching it.

vini after washing utensisl started walking back towards hall and again she had tied her dupatta to her hipsa and the

nipples were poking her salwar. i could not take my eyes out of them for a while, again a smile coyly. I pulled the

resting pillow from back and kept it on top of my jeans and again put my eyes towards tv, but my thoughts were

running wild. after sometime vini also came and sat next to me on sofa and said, how will we avenge that bitch roopa.

Mom heard the bad word and gave a small pat on vini's head and said mind your language and warned me not to encourage

such words. vini unmindful of mom came and sat closer to me and took my hand and put it on her shoulder. I was

getting all the hints but unable to make any move, then the superb kiss scene of raja hindustani started playing

where amir fully embraces karishma and have a big smooch. my hand studdered on vini's shoulder, i had never seen a

kissing scene with someone sitting so close. I could hear vini's breathing now. after the scene was over she kept her hand on mine and said we need to talk, i could not muster the courage to talk to her as the scene hit me where i was holding her panty in one hand and her juice near the nose. So i said later, so she said after dinner, don't sleep early we need to talk or i tell mom you were smelling my panties. I was shocked again and in fear nodded my head. Again ashamed at what was happening in my life
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:23 AM