Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
First day of my college i took vini along with me in splendor. Just while parking in campus, since it had rained and i was tensed as first day, brushed a tvs scooty. Suddenly a harsh voice came from behind aaey who the hell touched my bike, i turned back to see and it was our princi's daughter roopa, also in my class. That incident made me and roopa arch rivals in college. imagine an awesome 19 years milky white tamilian babe. She wore a white chudidaar that day and as she came near, her perfume was strong and the way she was showing her hands, i bent my head. I started seeing the other two eyes and wow what a shape, on the salwar the curves were visible. Oh my god, instead of making her shout at me, i felt like kissing her then and there, was deep in my thoughts and had an erection immediately.
Vini was observing silently from behind and came forward to address roopa and tell her it was a mistake and she will pay for the repairs and if she wants to sell that bike, then she will pay the difference for the new bike.
I was astounded with vini's words then, as neither me and her put together can arrange for the few thousand difference amount, but kept quite. Seeing my sister angry roopa calmed down somewhat and started absuing us together saying if your father is rich i dont care, then came the sound thud.
Oh god, vini had given a tight slap to roopa, and went straight to princi's chamber and informed him voluntarily that she hit his daughter as she was absuing both her and her brother and even after asking sorry and also ready to reimburse the repair charges she had not stopped.
First day of my college, my sister was suspended for a week, they could not do anything to her acedemics as both of us were in top 10 rankings in the state.

i got vini an auto towards home, and the first thing i did in college was went to bathroom and took out my reddy(naming ceremony in +2 while shagging) out and the juices flowed like river just after 6-7 strokes thinking of those two poking eyes under the white salwar.
Then went straight to class, here we had a teacher who had already started class and i was a bit late. She scolded me and said first period of the year and already late, roopa sitting in first bench and my eyes saw her first before teacher and felt ashamed and as well seeing her legs saw some marks on it.
after initial humiliation was let in the class and normally i sit in 1st or 2nd bench but my first year graduation started in last bench(oh how i miss those days)

there were 2 more guys sitting in last bench satisha and vikky, satisha was the son of a garment factory owner and vikky was the son of a marwari chartared accountant. Both spoilt brats of their families. just after hi hello to both of them, my eyes went straight to roopa's back, her dupatta had fallen sidewards and her bra on the white salwar was clearly visible. i started fantasizing then and there about her. satisha and vikky saw what i was doing and just after the teacher left humiliated me further saying i was eyeing roopa's back loudly.

Roopa came to me in front of class and said i have seen many boys like you and you always eye good looking girls for timepass only as spoilt kids of rich parents. everyone in the class had a hearty laugh.
i had no where to hide, soon after 2nd period was over, satisha and vikky forcefully took me to canteen, i had never bunked any class previously. There they told me it is ok to fantasize but dont make oogle at girls otherwise they will take it negatively and you will never get anywhere near them. guru gyan from them. Then i came to know both started together from 9th std together and have always joined the same college for +2 and now for graduation.
Now my dream girl was roopa and i was her bitter enemy(the most hated person on earth). Classes got over by the end of the day uneventfully and every now and then i would catch a glance of the bra under the white salwar of roopa and always find my friends giggling catching me.
after saying bye to my new found friends i came near my bike to find the seat cover cut. Then i realised it must have been roopa only, so decided to revenge it tomorrow. I started towards home
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:12 AM