Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
It wasn't the happy, laughing, "I love making my best friend cum" sex that the people they used to be would have had, but screaming, pounding, scratching, biting NEED that drove them now. Man and Woman gave way to animals; predatory beasts of raw instinct, raised together as cubs, always destined to become lair-mates and spawn a pack of their own when they matured. The nipping, biting, chasing, clawing games they'd played as they ran through the trees their whole lives; now making blinding, hot, pulsing, howling, explosive sense to both.

She held him atop and inside her as they caught their breath together. Neither spoke, nor did they need to. The message passing back and forth between their eyes was familiar enough to both that thought was not required to deliver it: You have officially fucked my brains out.

He rolled off of her and into the position that was as much instinct to both as their mating had been, taking her place in his arms. Although she was thoroughly satisfied; she knew that just a few strokes of his hand over the right parts of her body, and need would fill her again in an instant.

Woman closed her eyes, listening to the words that Man said to her, that she still could not understand, but did not need to, because her heart understood all: That Her Man would always give her the feelings that her sleeping mind, still incapable of doing anything but enjoying the vivid, intense dream of their love, was lost amongst. That Man and Woman could handle anything together as easily as he had handled her down into this place that Woman would remember completely. That Man was in no more danger than Woman had ever experienced in his arms, and she needn't fear for Her Mate. And any fear Woman felt would not overcome her, but be turned into an asset; causing her conscious mind to calmly focus on her instinct to defend Herself and The Pack, instead. The Pack that included Man's other Hot Bitches, though Man did not use those words to describe any of them; they were merely Woman's subconscious mind's contribution.

Woman slept in Man's arms and words. Her mind gently floating back to the surface of consciousness at her own leisurely pace; waking pleasantly from its restful nap, and remembering perfectly every detail of her body's adventure in its absence. When it reached the surface, Julie Equals peacefully opened her eyes to the sight she always loved seeing upon waking: The adoring face of her husband and best friend for all eternity, Troy Equals.

If Troy had given her any additional instructions or commands, Julie neither noticed or cared. He was Her Troy, and anything he chose to leave of himself inside her, physically or mentally, would be treasured, just because Troy had been the one to do it. She didn't question. If Troy had made her forget anything, he either had a fun/sexy surprise planned, or another perfectly good reason. One of the mottos by which they lived was "I trust my best friend with all that I am," so she was fine with any little "changes" Troy ever wanted to make to her, and vice versa.

Her own expressive face told him, though, that she required the taste of his mouth before any words could be said. She gave her cunt's best friend a couple of soft, gentle "thank you" strokes on its trip back to sleep, hoping one last drop of him might still be in the chamber that she could catch with her fingertip for a little something after the kiss. When it ended, she looked at his face for a few more seconds before speaking.

"Mmm... Love you, Master."

"Love you, Mistress." Troy said, stroking her hair. "Are we OK?"

"Yeah." She nuzzled his chest. "You've always been good at putting things into perspective." Julie took hold of his hand and guided it down between her legs. He brushed her nether lips, and she sighed. "And you're REALLY good at putting things into MY perspective."

Giggling followed. Troy squeezed her closer and gave her a peck on the end of her nose.

"Hey, Girl." He said with a contented sigh.

"Hey, Boy." She said back, with the same sigh and a little wriggle of delight.

"Helen and Susan probably need us out there, Sunflower." Troy said in a tone that indicated that he would have preferred to stay right where they were forever, but the moment had to end far too soon. "Your shower or mine?"

"We'd better waste water and split up. Soap, water, your hands, my body... we need to leave this room sometime. Plus," She said, sitting up with a grin. "I forgot that I'd left one or two of the Troys sitting out on the counter in there before telling Velasquez she could use my bathroom and... well, kinda interested in seeing if any have 'moved' at all."

They laughed and walked toward the separate bathrooms they had on opposite sides of their bedroom. Before he closed the door, he turned to her.

"The knowledge that Velasquez can probably kill with her tits makes her even hotter, doesn't it? Dammit, now I'm curious too, Mistress. Let me know."

She nodded. They closed the doors.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-04-2019, 06:20 PM