Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
(26-04-2021, 01:17 AM)desilover007143 Wrote:
Chapter 11 Introducing my wife to my office

The following day is nothing new, me going to office, my wife also went to office like a normal employee & her boss is still with head office, normal days are running, I haven’t had sex with my wife, either I am tiered or she might be tiered with office work, some-how we didn’t made up almost for a week, her texts & chats with her office boss Pramod & client office boss Harsha, meanwhile her boss Pramod told my wife that he is landing in India on this Saturday afternoon. To this news my wife felt very happy as if she achieved something. Finally the day came, Saturday, she made up a plan to leave to airport & no need to convey the same to me because, anyhow I will be busy in office & she can be back before I came home, but unfortunately I stayed at home.

Me: baby don’t prepare lunch for me
My wife: you are the one making lunch for both of us from many days, have you forgot that?
Me: yeah, but today I am not going to office dear.
My wife (very big disappointment): why dear what happened?
Me: I am not feeling well, I will take leave & rest at home.
My wife: oh! It’s ok baby you will be recovered, I will get you medicines.

With dull face & big disappointment my wife walked into kitchen to prepare some food for us, now she is more worried about her receiving to her boss at airport rather my health issue. She is doing some permutations & combinations in her mind to go to airport at any cost. While her body is preparing food in kitchen her mind is making up some plans to leave the house for airport. With all those thoughts she made food for us, we had it, later I took some medicines & slept for some time, meanwhile my wife doing house hold activities & her mind stood up with a great idea. So immediately she took her mobile phone, made a call to Harsha,
Harsha phone is ringing
Harsha: Hey Neha, how’s you?
My wife: yeah, I am cool how about you?
Harsha: still your beauty dances in my mind
My wife: you are soo naughty!
Harsha: just like you, yeah tell me the purpose of this call
My wife: I want a help!
Harsha: offcourse,
My wife: right after 10 minutes from now, you have to call my mobile & talk to my husband as my office colleague, give him some un-excusable reason & make sure I leave my home to office.
Harsha: control baby, what’s happening?
My wife: I cannot tell it now, do this help now I will tell it later.
Harsha: ok fine, I will do it, but what can I get?
My wife: what do you want?
Harsha: I already told you baby, your beauty is still playing in my mind, so make it visible to my eyes.
My wife: ok I got you, check your after 5 min, but you should do the appropriate thing.
Harsha: now see my performance baby
My wife: ok bye!

Now immediately my wife added “colleague” to Harsha contact in mobile, now it looks like “Harsha colleague” in her mobile screen. Later went into bathroom, clicked some sexy pics of self, send them to Harsha, who is waiting for my wife pics, after seeing those pics, immediately his face bright up flood light, his shaft grown up into an iron rod, he starting rubbing it over  his pants, then my wife texted him,

My wife: don’t forget to call me after 5 minutes. Ring it until someone lifts it.

Then my wife came to our bedroom, silently kept her phone beside my ears on bed, then went back to work as innocent.

I am in deep sleep, suddenly a loud sound pop up with an irritating vibrations from my wife mobile, I saw that some colleague on screen, I tried to call my wife but she is busy with her house work (atleast I thought she is busy), but I didn’t got any response, so I attempted the call, heard what that employee said,
Immediately I walked out of the bedroom & found that my wife is busy in kitchen, I stood beside her, when she saw me she was like
My wife: hey honey how’s feeling now?
Me: much better, you got call from your colleague
My wife: what? Who’s that ? (Oscar acting)
Me: I didn’t remember the name, see the name(showed the call log)
My wife: yeah Harsha, my colleague. What’s the matter?
Me: there is some emergency in office, you to attend it urgently
My wife: what are you talking, today is Saturday & moreover you are not feeling well how can I go?
Me: come on baby, I am feeling now, already you prepared lunch, it’s ok I can adjust, you go & do the job
My wife: no honey, I cannot leave you like this at home.
Me: oh! My lovely wife (kissing on forehead), I know but I can take care, more than me your office needs your help now, so go & come back quickly
My wife: mm, ok baby, you take care I will be back soon.
Me: ok honey, now go & fresh-up, I will take care of these things.

From kitchen my wife moved very slowly as if she is not at all interested to go to office, but once she is into bathroom she danced for her joy of going to receive her boss. After 5 minutes she came out of washroom in just towel rapped around her, took few selfies with wet hair, later wrapped herself in a saree & left to airport from home in cab. I will take an hour to travel to airport from home, so she called Harsha & explained all her plot to him & they both laughed. Meanwhile talking to him she send one of the pics she just captured few minutes before with a title of “bonus”.

My wife: check your whatsapp now
Harsha: what’s there dear?
After checking
Harsha: wow dear this is soo awesome
My wife: do you like it?
Harsha: I am gonna stroke once again now
My wife: ha ha ok bye dear, I reached airport
Conversation ended there.

My wife entered into airport & waiting at international arrival wing for her boss, later after some minutes he came & noticed my wife waiting for him right over there, he felt very happy & came hear her & gave a tight hug by crushing her melons against him, rubbing her hip folding, after some satisfying rubbings, kisses & hugs both realised into this world, booked a cab, dumped the luggage, both occupied the rear seats & car is driving towards city core point,  while in the car he is having his hands on her left hip folding & his left elbow is poking her right boob over the blouse, both felt nice but at the same time driver got to see what’s all happening through rear view mirror & enjoying the show up-to some extent. Very lately my wife realised that driver is watching them but now she is in no mood to cover up because he already know what is happening at rear seat & watched very few of her flesh. In that romantic driver they reached a grand hotel & had lunch with all romantic talks, naught jokes.

It’s already 5 pm then, my wife called me to ask about my condition & I replied with “I am fine baby” later she cut the call. My wife asked her boss about what is their next destination

My wife: what is the plan now dear?
Pramod: it’s already 5 pm, let’s make a quickie!
My wife: where? Here?
Pramod: in our office!
My wife: what are you talking? Are you gone mad?
Pramod: don’t worry, I can manage, now let’s go to office

They both reached the office & it took almost one hour to reach & the whole office is soo empty & all the CCTV cameras are switched off as it is non-working day, right in the boss cabin both got nude & he fucked my wife pussy deep & cummed on her face & all over the body, now her mind & body both are satisfied, for this treat from boss my wife played all these drama & gave bribe to Harsha. My wife seems to be addicted to that fun. Later they both got relaxed they dressed up well, escaped from office to their respective homes, by then the time is around 8:30 pm, my wife looks tiered asusual, I thought she got stressed from work but what she really worked is beyond my imagination. As I already cooked food for u, we both ate it & went to bed immediately. Later on bed

Me: how’s the office dear?
My wife: fine dear, how’s your health?
Me: now I am completely fine dear
Me: today I got an invitation from my office to attend the office party at hotel! So we have to go tomorrow evening, so get ready baby we will go, all my colleagues are coming I will introduce them
My wife: hm, ok honey!
Me: ok wear saree tomorrow, now, sleep you seems very tiered.

Then next day post lunch time, my wife standing infront of her wardrobe, glancing with confusion that what to wear to office party? I came along stood behind her, wrapped my hands around her waist, my beard on her neck, enjoying her body aroma, playing with her belly, slowly my hands moved a little up to grab her boobs, with my right hand I grabbed her left boob & immediately I noticed a size difference in them, they are slightly heavy, slightly bigger & grown up a little, I don’t know the real reason but I assume that I am the reason for her boob size increase. It made me proud, then I poked my dick into her asshole, it is soo soft, it’s been soo many days that I spend like this with my wife, we both are in good mood now, I made her turn back, gave a tight hug, lip kissing her, as she is wearing some casual top & track pant, I inserted my hands on her either sides & lift off her shirt, in one go her bra came into picture, giving sexy view, her boobs are really big, they are soo tight in her bra, begging to release from her bra, then I hold her at waist & pushed towards bed, holding her pant at legs & dragged all the way down, now she is looking like bikini model infront of me, probably this is the first time I am seeing my wife like this. That gave me instant kick, I am soo excited, my dick is soo hard now, I cannot control myself, I immediately drag off my shorts, as I am at home I usually don’t like to wear underwear, so in one go my dick came into view, took off my shirt also, now I widened her legs & poked my dick into my wife pussy, it went all in one go, already she is wet down there, so it became easy for me, I am fully inside her, swinging well, rubbing her boobs, when I thought everyone is going smooth, I cummed, that same look my wife gave towards me, she is soo disappointed, soo angry with me, I get up from her body like a small kid, stood a side wit limp cock, she went to washroom, cleaned herself, once after she is out she busted one me, she fired on me, she scolded me for not satisfying her at-least once, I am standing there with head down, after few minutes she went to washroom, had a great shower, came out with towel on, a pleasant smell from her body filled the entire bedroom, then she started applying the cream to her clean waxed legs, now I occupied the washroom, did shower & came back after 15 min, I was stunned to see what she is wearing, she really made it hard, she is mind blowing, even my limp cock become hard by seeing her, she is wearing a red saree, black sleeveless blouse little design all over, cleavage view,  little transparent, below navel, loose hair, lite lipstick, good perfume, she was like an angel, roaming in my home, her mangalsutra made her look at another level, I think no one will believe in my office party if I say she is my wife, I look so normal but she is like angel, on the other side I become so possessive of my colleagues watching my wife like that, I felt little un-comfort, I thought to ask my wife to change it, but I was scared, room is full of silent, but she is watching me through mirror in-front of her, then she gave me a look & asked me how’s the saree?”

My wife: how’s saree?
Me: yeah looking beautiful, but why don’t you try that normal dress?
My wife: what’s wrong with this? Don’t you like this ?

Me: not like that, your cleavage is little shown, so…
My wife: So? No way I am changing it.
Mebananasilent) 

While having this chit chat I wore my pant & shirt, made myself ready for party then I asked my wife how am I looking

Me: how am I looing dear?
My wife: ha ha who’s gonna look you there baby? Don’t worry much, come on let’s start, keep my mobile with you, let me know if I got anything important.

she don’t even care about her husband presence, more-over she is asking me to handle mobile, Just for a moment I felt like her personal assistant, then we both moved on my bike & reached office party on time, it is in some hotel, looking grand, so I asked my wife to stay there at entrance then I went to cellar parking to park my bike, it took me 5 minutes to come back to entrance, meanwhile other members of my office who are going inside are already staring my wife, I felt little un-comfort there, but nothing to do, so I held my wife hand, walked towards lift, in the entire lift there are 8 men including me and there is one and only lady that is my wife, from lift moved towards terrace where party is going,  once we step into the party noticed everyone is chilling out, disco lights & dim lights are all over, rock music is being played, sounds great, gave me instant energy, seems like my wife also liked it. We walked into centre part of the terrace, my colleague saw us & came near, gave a tight shake hand, they are looking in full party mood while some are with a glass of alcohol and others with glass of juice in hand, after shake hand, gave a glimpse towards my wife, exchanged smile to each-other, later I met some more colleagues & had some chit chat, meanwhile my wife standing beside me hearing all our chit chats and silly discussions, my colleagues insisted me to drink some alcohol but I politely rejected their offer, meanwhile now & then my wife also talking to my colleagues, after few minutes she become comfortable, mingled very quickly with new persons, even though my colleagues are talking to my wife their eyes are exploring every inch of her from top to bottom, from the moment my wife starting to talking slowly energy started to build up in the group, everyone starts liking her presence, they want her around them, gradually their attention is getting towards her, in few minutes few more guys added, a round circle formed around her, discussing some random topics, meanwhile they are praising her directly & indirectly, cracking jokes, making her laugh, everyone is trying to impress her in their own way.

Later after some time when my wife is completely free with my colleagues, my boss came into the group & I introduced him to my wife

My Boss: Nithin Kumar, 48 years, tall guy, slim guy, looking fair, gentle person

he gave a firm shake hand with her, look into her eyes and then immediately his vision struck into her cleavage, everyone freezed for a moment, all pair of eyes struck to my wife cleavage, even I forgot myself for a moment & watching her cleavage, but recovered myself after a moment & disturb the whole situation by starting conversation with my boss, this is so embarrassing for me, I felt low when my colleagues are watching my wife cleavage, I don’t want it to happen, but they already saw her cleavage, after talking for 5 minutes he gave a naughty look & moved away from the group, again we resumed talking as if nothing happened but this time level of adultness in jokes increased, they are more drunk & praising her a lot, she liked that attention a lot, she wanted it more, but when a guy is about to move out of the group she instantly observed & reacted to it & asked him to stay and continue the talking as she will ask the waiter to get one more peg, she looked for waiter but couldn’t find one, the she asked me directly that

My wife: baby, could you mind in bringing one more peg to your colleague?
Me: Me? What are you talking? How can I?
My wife: what’s wrong in it baby? He is your colleague, See! he is so good in praising me, I don’t want to miss it, so please baby, bring him one more glass.

Me with more hesitation went to bar counter & got him one glass of whisky, for a while I felt like waiter to them, by the time I got back with glass, all those drunken fellows sat around with her on sofa, cracking adult jokes, my wife is the only lady in the whole gang surrounded by all my drunken colleagues, I am feeling very jealous, feeling very possessive, burning inside but cannot do anything, I gave that glass to that colleague & stood beside sofa as there is no space to sit on, they noticed it & gave all their glasses to fill them with one more round, literally I felt very angry, I felt like beating them, my wife noticed my angry reaction in my face & gave some naughty gestures with her lips like giving flying kiss & slightly moved her pallu aside to reveal some cleavage show to cool me, I saw my wife cleavage & felt some naughty, cooled down myself, gained some patience & went to get one more round in their glasses, while returning I saw something which blow my head on the big screen already arranged there to play some English video songs & also a camera man covering the whole party, what I saw was “a small video clip of my wife giving naughty gesture to me with her lips & moving her pallu aside showing her cleavage to me, which she did 2 minutes ago to convince me to bring pegs for my colleagues” it keep playing in loop on that big screen, her  cleavage and lips moment are shown in split screen in loop, it caught everybody attention, all are watching it & talking about her, everybody is having one single same question in their mind that “who is that lady?” till then only few guys got to see her but now whole staff got to know that there is a lady around, while everyone is watching her on big screen, my wife is enjoying being flirt with my colleagues irrespective of that her video is being played on screen, then I moved towards & asked her to watch that big screen, she noticed herself on big screen, felt little shy, little happiness, little awkwardness, all mixed feeling, just closed her eyes & head down, when my colleagues sat beside my wife saw it & shouting my wife name, blowing whistles, I was making gestures to stop shouting & whistling at her, but they are in no mood to listen, they insisted me to stop & yelling her name, now everyone saw her, a lady sitting on sofa with head down, now the live stream is playing on screen, now the entire party is watching my wife on live.

Then my boss stepped to stage, grabbed a mic, announced my wife name & asked her to come on stage, then my wife saw my face for permission to let her go, but I don’t know what to do & how to react, I simply stood there without any reaction, so she took her decision, with some shivering, some shy, some dare, little energy, she got up from sofa, walking towards stage, everyone is watching her, yelling her name like “NEHA, NEHA”, clapping also, without my intervention my both hands gathered together to clap but not shouting her name, I am not ready for this, I feel very un-comfort.

Then my mind voice be like: My wife beauty is being stolen by everyone in my office, I lost my pride, tomorrow everyone will give me cheap looks towards me, everything is over, all these days the dignity I gained in the office will be lost, all my hard work & respect is gone, how to show my face in my office to my colleague’s tomorrow?  

I lost in those thoughts but came back to reality quickly, I saw my wife standing on stage beside my boss who is holding mic in his hand ready to talk something, he is waiting for rest of the people to stop yelling her name & claps.

My boss: Hai every one,(a little drunk) (for this all guys stopped yelling my wife name & claps)
My Boss: A very good evening, happy to see full attendance of my staff, as you guys know I love to see full attendance, the objective behind this party is our Indian branch completes 10 years of success, (talking some random shit of office & other things, bla… bla..), then he came towards my wife, first of all I appreciate the dare step of this beauty to come to office party, I appreciate you for this dear, why don’t you introduce yourself to us?

(gave mic to my wife)

My wife: Good evening everyone, I am Neha, wife of your colleague Pradeep standing over there.
Now the camera focus on me & everyone is watching me on big screen, I said Hai to camera.

My boss: so are you working?
My wife: yes sir, in XXX company.
My boss: nice, how you came to this party?
My wife: My hubby said that there is office party and you need to come for sure, so here I am.
My boss: so we need to thank him for bringing you here dear. Hey Pradeep, thank you man for letting us to see a beauty today, you are such an open-minded guy, you are the only guy who brought your wife along, remaining guys should learn this from you.

Then only I noticed that there is only one female in the entire party & that is my wife which is in sexy attire, I literally pray god that my boss should not continue discussion anymore with my wife, but this time god is with my boss.

My boss: who selected your saree is this is you or your hubby?
My wife: why sir? Isn’t that nice?
My boss: NO! it is so hot, when first time I saw you at the entrance I thought like I haven’t invited any angel from heaven but what is this angel doing in my party?
My wife: (blushed for it), it is my husband sir, selected exclusively for this party, he has good taste in selection
My Boss: oh, I thank him again, yes he has good taste in selection, I realised it today after seeing you, only your saree or bra also selected by your husband, bra straps are visible, adjust them dear.

When my boss mentioned about my wife bra everyone went mad, stunned, shocked & silence for a moment including me, we didn’t expect him talking directly about my wife bra on stage, that too  at her husband presence, that too while everything recording under camera, I am not expecting this from my boss, I saw him very decently in the office but I never knew that he is too naughty after office hours, at the moment boss said about my wife bra, one camera guy zoomed towards her bra strap to make It seen on big screen, another camera guy is focusing on me, one more guy is capturing that in his DSLR, everyone saw what colour bra my wife is wearing under her sleeveless blouse, showing us side by side on that big screen, I was scared for it because I thought my wife would slap him on the stage itself, but no, she is silent at that moment,  I thought she may be scared to react like that but for sure she is gonna fire on me at home for talking about her bra, one side I am feeling shy, feeling awkward, feeling shame, feeling possessive, literally I am wet in my underwear of being scolded by my wife, total situation is out of my hand, now I cannot shout at my boss & make nonsense for it, neither I cannot stay silent & being scolded by my wife for not even defending while some random guy is talking about her bra, my brain stopped working, simply watching what’s going on stage with my wife & my boss.

When my boss said about my wife bra, quite contrast to my thoughts she kept her left hand on her right shoulder & pushed her bra strap into her sleeve, at top point it went inside but at back side it is still visible, but my wife don’t know it, then my boss asked my wife to turn back side, kept that mic aside, with his both hands, adjusted my wife bra strap to hide it under her blouse, his action made the atmosphere very hot, everything is being recorded in high definition cameras & played live on big screen, everyone is watching it,  some of them yelled for this, gone, everything is gone for me, I have no words to say, then after adjusting my wife bra strap she stood normal facing the audience, then my boss kept his left hand on her left shoulder & photographer took a pic of it.

My Boss: ok dear, it is so nice to see you here, your presence made the atmosphere very interesting, this is my personal request for you, to attend all parties & events in future even thought your hubby is not available to come, please don’t miss it dear.
My wife: how can I miss it sir, you are so caring, I promise this office to come for all future events & parties in this office, thank you for invitation sir.

By saying those words my wife went down the stage, stood beside me, then immediately a photographer came along with her & took a pic of both of us, she is smiling to it, but I have mixed emotions in face, so looking weird in that pic, later that photographer took some still of my wife individually & with other colleagues also & some fellows took selfies also, it went on for some time, I stood aside & watching all that photography session, now my wife is celebrity in the party, other department employees don’t even know till then who am I in the office but my wife become overnight star with just 5 minutes discussion with my boss, then she felt so special for getting so much attention from many men around her, they are treating her like queen, she liked it instantly, inside I am getting worry that she may urge with me about that bra discussion happened over stage, but to my surprise she talked to me nicely & asked “can we have dinner?” I said “Yes” & we finished dinner, even while at buffet other colleagues came near her, bringing different type of foods & asking her to taste, she tasted some food also, finally we did with food & now party came to end, as a tradition whole staff & boss will take a group photo & party ended. Then I saw my watch, it 1:00 am literally, I didn’t noticed time, it ran like bullet, now I hurry up my wife to go home but she is talking with my colleagues, to my bad luck suddenly it started raining, instantly heavy rain started, within seconds everyone drenched in rain, we don’t even have time to move into shaded area, it is completely terrace, there is a huge water tank at the corner it has some space under it which can accommodate us to keep dry from rain, we all rushed under it, but already my wife drenched in rain, her white saree become wet & stick to body by revealing some more cleavage than what is already shown, her navel become visible, her ass shape popped out, her hips shapes are out, blouse completely become transparent, sticky and revealing complete trace of her bra, while ever one is under that water tank shade, my wife & few others left under rain because there is no place left under water tank to hide, while I am searching for my wife, she is left over under rain & looking at me with much anger, because when rain came I ran under water tank to hide me self by leaving her alone in rain, I realized it later, she became angry for it, then I came out to bring her under tank, but she denied it, angry on me, but I begged her to come under water tank, others are watching it, immediately my boss came & hold my wife hand & dragged her under the water tank, now I am under rain watching her going along with my boss, every one saw this incident, they are continuously staring at my wife wet saree & other assets which are revealing, they are having a very lucky day, unexpected bonus for them, no one expected to watch a hot wife there, but to their bonus they got to see her in wet saree, what a lovely day for them, now everyone satisfied completely, at that instant I felt like left alone, I cannot stand there between people who saw my wife in that condition, I become fool in office, all my prestige is gone, with many other negative thoughts I went down stairs, dried myself with tissues available there, sat in lobby, after 30 minutes rain seems to be decreased a little bit, my wife along with my boss and other colleagues occupied the lift to come down, but this time my wife is surrounded by 8 different men, even though they are drenched in rain my wife body is giving them sufficient heat, then I saw my wife & boss along with other staff walking towards lobby, now my wife seems little dry hair but her saree is still wet, then they came near me, I stood up.

My boss: her Pradeep, leave your bike here, you can collect it tomorrow, come with me I will drop you both at home.
Me: what can say rather than yes?

Me, my wet wife & my boss, got into his car, my boss asked my wife to sit in front seat so obviously me sitting back seat, while in the car, my boss switched on the heater to make my wife comfortable as she is feeling wet due to rain, gave some tissues to her to rub her wet hair & with some other tissues he is rubbing my wife hands to make them dry, all this happening Infront of me, I cannot stop it, I let it go, at that time I don’t know that is gonna be my mistake for future events, at rear seat I am also wet but they least bothered to take care of me, he wiped off her & moved his car towards my home, we reached home, by that time rain is almost gone, then we both got down, thanked him, walked slowly into apartment lift, in a moment we are in our flat, my wife is still wet, so she immediately occupied bathroom, changed her clothes to nighty, through that saree, petticoat, blouse, bra  panty for wash, without any words she occupied bed & immediately into deep sleep, I also changed my clothes & went to bed. But I am not getting proper sleep, all those incidents rewinding in my mind, my heart beat is very high, it keep playing in my mind that boss is talking about my wife bra & my colleagues are cheering for it, even my close guys also supporting my boss for talking about my wife like that, I felt very angry on them including my boss, I felt very shy that everything is being recorded in cameras & everyone will have a copy of it, no this should not happen, what can I do to stop it, do I need to kill that camera guy to stop him from sending that footage to my office or do I need to set his photo studio on fire to stop sending it to my office? Like I am getting very crazy thoughts & in those thoughts I don’t know when I slept, I opened my eyes for my phone getting too many notifications, I woke up, sat on bed, searching for my wife, she is not there on bed, not even in bathroom, I opened those notifications & I found myself in WhatsApp group named “10th anniversary celebrations”, there people are sending different pictures captured at that event, I am looking at them, very cool, later I woke up & found my wife in kitchen making breakfast for us, but she is still angry on me, I tried to convince her, I started at breakfast time and she convinced at snacks time, I went crazy to bring back her mood, that day she took off from office, we had some casual chit chat, did some grocery shopping, came home early and slept early.

That next day is Tuesday, Monday is holiday for me, as per our schedules we both went to our respective offices, she is having normal works in her office, today in my office I resumed my works, but I am little down facing, little dull, not active like the previous days, because I felt very bad for those guys talking about my wife like that, all the day I am very dull, I am unable to focus on my work, not entering into group conversations, staying single for all the time, doing my own business in the office, my boss observed this from morning & at around 5 pm he called me into his cabin, asked me why I am like that?

My boss: hey Pradeep, what happened? You seems very dull? Is everything ok?
Me: yes sir, I am fine
My boss: no Pradeep, you are not in regular mood, are you feeling bad about last night party?
Me: no sir, I am fine, let me go.
My Boss: oh come on Pradeep, I am sorry, I am out of control, ok I am sorry for all that, if you want I can say sorry to your wife also, don’t be like that buddy.
Me: (sitting silent looking downwards)
My Boss: come on buddy, cheer up, it’s over, I didn’t mean anything.
Me: (again sitting like that only)
My boss: hey Pradeep, you have a gift, see here is your salary appraisal, I know you deserve this, you are working very hard for this, you sacrificed many things for this including yesterday party. (Talking about my wife bra issue)
Me: suddenly I raised my head & look into my boss eyes.
My Boss: ha ha this is what I want buddy, take your appraisal, it will be credited right from this month, cheer up dude.

While talking like this my boss got a phone call from some random number, he attempted it & said “ok, I will check it” and disconnected the call, I don’t know about what it is exactly, I sat silent but little energy filled up inside me, wow salary appraisal, I am waiting for this from long back, I know I deserve it, today I got what I deserve, this is happening, while I was in this thoughts, my boss asked me to come to meeting room, we both went in, as there is already a big tv attached to wall which is used for presentations, he closed that room door & casted some video from his phone to that TV, omg that photographer is so fast in editing, he made up the office party video & send it to boss for confirmation, he is playing it right now on that tv, I felt little un-comfort to be on his beside & watch that video, he played that video, from the moment me & my wife enter the party that video camera guys is focusing on my wife but from long view, once my wife gave me naughty gestures then he came into real action & came near her to capture every moment, he captured every word & every moment happed in stage between my wife & boss, he paused the video at the exact point where my boss holding my wife bra strap to push inside her blouse, then he said like “your wife is a killer fish dude, she is too sexy”, I felt weird but not like previous times, later he continued the video & paused here & there few times & praised my wife in hot way, later he went out & called the other remaining staff & made them sit in meeting hall, while extra guys are standing & watched the whole video again, everyone went mad, when that situation came where boss is handling my wife bra, guys are talking to each other, some guys are rubbing their dick over their pants, felt so cheap, meanwhile my boss is pausing the video & praising my wife in more hotter way & asking other staff to say what they like about my wife, almost all guys said in a polite way, as this is all new to them, but inside they are passing nasty comments about her, I know it, but my silence stood there, after that video is completed, he also casted party pictures, in them half of the pics are of my wife talking on stage, single pic with each of my colleague, her individual pics, like that half of the album is about her pics, once all are seen Infront of everyone my boss complimented me “dude your wife is too sexy, perfect shapes from top to bottom, I went mad when I saw her standing in rain with wet saree” I don’t know how to take it when he said this Infront of all, all other remaining staff congratulated me for having such a hot wife, then everyone dispersed & my boss called to that photoshop guys & confirmed that video is nice & send each copy of whole set to everyone in the office right Infront of me with a naughty smile on face.

I was like what this guy is doing, how can he give access to other guys to send my wife pics & videos without my permission, I was about to ask him, but he walked fast as he got one more call, everyone in the office is so happy after seeing this video except me, because they have seen my wife & about to get videos of her being played with her bra strap Infront of her husband and some pics of my wife. That day I am little dull but not in very bad mood as like before days, that day we left office as it is already 8 pm, so I reached my home & my wife is already there, preparing dinner for us, I took shower, she finished making dinner & had shower, while having dinner I told her that I got salary appraisal, she felt very happy to hear it, cheered at me, congratulated me, and gave a positive line about my boss that he is so gentle guy who takes good care of his employees, he know how to handle office things, then later I said what happened in office to her, then I expected her anger, but she was silent for a moment, took a deep breath, then she said like

My wife: Baby, don’t worry about all these, every lady wears a bra, sometimes those straps come out & get exposed, if someone says it & intimate us, we should cover it, rather than getting fully exposed for long hours this is so better, if he couldn’t have said about my bra strap being exposed I would have stayed like that, but your gentle man boss corrected it & made me proud. Nothing wrong in it buddy.
Me: after hearing this I felt like “yah, this is correct, if he wouldn’t have done this, her bra strap is exposed all the time & guys are talking shit behind her, it may lead to some misbehaviour”
Me: yeah baby, you said right, all these time I am so worried & felt very dull, felt very bad when he played that video in the office
My wife: come on baby, see the positive side of it.
Me: yeah baby, I also got one copy of them. We will check after dinner.

When I said this my wife smiled at me, quickly grabbed my mobile & watching all photos & videos in our bedroom, first she check all photos & I am telling those guys names as she don’t know all my colleagues names, after all photos are over, we played that video in my mobile, there comes the frames of my wife giving naughty gestures, being invited by boss on to the stage, talking about her bra, adjusting her bra straps, she saw the video with full excitement, I thought she will be angry but she is silent & calm, total atmosphere is pleasant, I thought she will shout at me at-least but she didn’t so I don’t want to plant that thought in her mind because I am comfortable now, later after seeing all those photos & videos she send them to her mobile & changed her display profile picture of her social media accounts to this latest pics. Later my wife told me

My wife: on that day you were so angry when I ask you to bring some more pegs to your friends, does anything went wrong now? does anything changed after that party incident? Everything is gonna be same, see you got appraisal after that incident only, so be positive, nothing will happen if your boss adjusts my bra straps again (very little tone)
Me: hmm yes baby, I am sorry for being angry then. But I thought you will shout on me at home for being called by my boss on to stage & talking about bra & adjusting it Infront of all.
My wife: yeah when your boss asked me about selection of bra I literally felt very bad, shame-full, angry too, for a moment my brain gave me an initiative of killing him right there, but I controlled my emotions & gave a smile, that is so embarrassing to talk about my bra Infront of many new males that too in the presence of my husband, but later he himself hide it under my blouse, trying to preserve my pride, I felt very nice for it, he is a gentle man, he cares well, actually it impressed me, that’s why I promised him to attend all future events and parties of your office.
Me: wow, I never saw this level of maturity in you honey, very great full to you, I thought you will shout on me but you understood the objective of my boss & stayed positive, I liked it, love you dear. But don’t you get angry when my colleagues shouted at you when my boss is adjusting your bra?
My wife: yes that also irritated me a lot, I decided like I should never talk to your office mates or never visit your office party, but once after coming home on bed I thought to myself like “what if outsiders saw it & think dirty about me or pass some nasty comments?”, omg! Rather than all this is happening your colleagues yelling at me is much better thing and more over it’s obvious when they saw a hot chick on stage, so I forgave them.
Me: I was so worried that you will kill me for taking you to my office party, I am dull from that event, not working actively in office, not even talking with josh like previous day to my colleagues, when my boss & other colleagues saw this video in conference hall, I then decided like this is my last day of life, my wife will surely kill me, I was so angry with my boss for doing all these stuff, I thought to beat him but scared about job so I stayed back. One more question dear, how you felt when all that stuff is recorded on camera & now it is with all other colleagues in my office?
My wife: would you like when someone talks about your underwear, record it & shared among him friends? Probably “NO” right? In the same way I don’t like it but now I cannot do anything, better to stop thinking it again and again, that issue is over, probably nothing will happen, you also don’t worry about it, guys who yelled at me while adjusting my bra also have wives and they do wear a bra, so nothing much to worry here, you also delete all these stuff from your mind, be normal with your colleagues, BE GENTLE WITH YOUR BOSS.      
Me: yeah baby, thank you so much for being this positive, I was worried from past 2 days, I thought like lost my pride, I thought my colleagues will give me cheap look but none of them happened, every one is normal with me, some new colleagues from other department are now talking to me, I got new friends, now I can sleep peacefully, as I don’t have proper sleep from past 2 days.

I went into sleep very quickly, next day morning I felt very peaceful, my mind is very active, feeling very energetic, a great morning to start my work, but my wife is still sleeping on bed as the previous night she explain what all happened from past 2 days to her boss & send him few pics & that video to him also, he laughed to my situation & felt pity for me. Due to her late night conversation with her boss she is still sleeping as new normal I started preparing breakfast & dinner for me & my wife.

This is how my wife introduced into my wife, people say first impression is best, but my wife’s first impression is fully different than usual, I don’t know exactly what my colleagues are thinking. I thought to introduce my wife in one way & it happened in completely different way, anyhow now my wife Is well known to my colleagues. Let’s see what’s more is waiting for me & my wife. 

GUYS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REPLY YOUR COMMENT ON IT. Namaskar Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Givemeextra - 21-09-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 29-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Sexual animal - 03-09-2020, 06:09 AM