Adultery HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT
Photo 
Hi friends hope you all doing good and safe .

This is my first story and hope u all like it and encourage me going further and kinkier. Any suggestions is always welcome. Thanks for your support. 

The main part of the story evolves around a couple who is of different character and how they are made to become the sex slave of different people according to the situation.

Charcters

Kumar : Husband of Shalini and a businessman
Shalini : Wife of Kumar and an insurance agent
Sanjay : CEO of insurance company and alpha male. He loves to fuck married housewife and make them sex slave for him.
Rohit : Business partner of Sanjay and partner in crime, best friends and bdsm lover.
Kamini : Mother of Shalini a very sexy mature widow 
Dr.Ruban : A physiatrist who is very good at hypnosis friend of Sanjay and Rohit
Rest of the character will be explained at time of the situation.
Let's get into the world of fantasies and black world.

I am Kumar a married buisness man from Chennai. I am normal physic man with little belly and soft type who prefer to be a silent and smooth going type. My wife name Shalini is a jolly type and easy to mingle with everyone. Her major attractive parts are her tits which is eye catching for all the men crossing her. They oogle at her as if they have seen a treasure. Her boobs are stiff and always ready to be released and can be easier to  trace the size and shape of her boobs even in fully dressed. Second is her ass which makes every one go mad at her swaying ass. When men see her in jeans they think of stripping her then and there and ass fuck her. Shalini mostly likes to wear modern dresses even after the marriage. She is a housewife and like to wear modern dress even in home. Our sex life was smooth like evey thing and we were happy married couple since she joined the insurance company which was a big mistake of our life.
[+] 1 user Likes Bluedragon143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT - by Bluedragon143 - 29-04-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT - by Hotyyhard - 29-04-2021, 06:30 PM
HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT - by Bluedragon143 - 29-04-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT - by Sincemany - 30-04-2021, 01:55 AM
RE: HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT - by drlund - 30-04-2021, 02:18 AM
RE: HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT - by bobby - 01-05-2021, 05:32 AM