Adultery Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1
Contd..

Beena feeling the pleasure given by Jeevan’s mouth was reeling on the assault on her breast by his hands that was aggression personified her hubby was great in giving head to her but he always was gentle with her this robust handling by Jeevan excited her as her body yearned for that intent.

Beena : O Bhaiya we have not even started but you given me so much pleasure !!!

Jeevan: Memsaab you speak too much almost with a serious poker face he walked to the other side of the table pulling her head little down so that he pushed his massive leaky black cock head into her mouth and then he started real licking of her slightly roughly treated breast  it was like someone putting a balm as it felt prickly

Beena was surprisingly shocked by Jeevan’s confident badass approach but she understood his cock needed her as her devoted mouth had to make it rock hard so she tried that by pushing his butts with her arms so can take more of his cock in her mouth it was a tough task she could feel the gigantic cock was becoming rock hard as it almost sealed and suffocated her mouth with its obscene size

Jeevan knew this was the time to take his first plunge on his boss lady’s well shaven glory hole so he took his cock from the hungry sucky mouth walked across and quickly laid his old soiled bedding and taking Beena’s hand he beckoned her down on the the smelly cot

Beena was truly excited as lay on her back she was now literally was in Jeevan’s love sack much used worn out one well gosh how many ladies he had fucked in this only god knows as she decided I should give him a good bed kept for guest as she felt Jeevan’s hands spreading her legs eagled as his stubby middle finger checked her love hole and he was rewarded with instant wetness which he sucked looking at her his face close to her face

Jeevan : Memsaab please guide me with your hand should I be gentle with you

Beena: O bhaiya I want a red hot Jeevan Bhaiya performance tearing me apart not a gentle lover

Jeevan knew what will be answer but it’s important to ask as his first time with both Bhagya and the teacher Meera singh it was such a  painfull  experience for both of them they were left crying but now they relish even rougher sex well Memsaab’s friend Revathi mam was  another matter she loved brutality he had even face fucked her and she took it so non- challantly so with Memsaab he wanted everything to be perfect .

As Beena inserted his massive cock in her clampy tight pussy she felt a cold chill sizing up his thickness this was so big well Jeevan felt so happy this much married lady had sush a tight pussy as his cock seemed struck he loved stretching those walls as he looked at her eyes Beena kissed him on his lips lover I want it be hard don’t be gentle

Jeevan with that kind intentions just knew what to do as in one swift  move he lodged his entire cock in her tight screechy pussy  without any mercy

Beena screeched

“ O bhaiya o god in real you have torn me O meri ammi this big cock feels close to my throat O bhaiya its so so big it feels so clenchy  O god Jeevan Bhaiya make me your bitch for life  –anda ponna this is unreal oh ammee..”

Jeevan understood he had to seal memsaab’s blabbering mouth before his boss walks hearing the commotion so quickly his mouth desecended  and sealed Beena ‘s lovely lips

Jeevan then started the most sensuous pounding taking the full cock out and then putting all stretching her tight pussy with firm push inside then ending with a hard bang making Memsaab’s hips and pelvis feel the brunt this physical last hammering makes ladies feel the cock is penetrating deeper at every stroke

Beena was absolutely living a dangerous dream the way he banged at the end she could see stars with a mixture of pain and pleasure and my god she could feel the gradual increase of speed and hard banging was making her go mad as the cock was going to unknown depths slowly she felt a raising fever never before Beena had so much sensations in love making it was incredulous

Jeevan was enjoying the tight clench pussy of Memsaab as he could feel the pain in his own foreskin he thought  my god this was like fucking a virgin but he was fucking a married lady with two kids he felt complete joy in this as he slowly he felt her pussy pumping her fluids it was absolute lubrication for his aching cock as then began fucking her real hard

Beena felt as if a monster big ram was working in her oil filled pussy as she heard absolute liquidy sound followed by her involuntary whimpering expression of  ha –hoo’s
 accompanied  the solid hammering

“ cheek  Vatchak Haah hooo –cheek Vatchack Haah Hooo –Cheek  Vatchak Haah hoo “

The room was filled complete sounds of the love making Jeevan was absolute merciless as he pounded Beena with more vigour and real hard as he wanted their first time to be most memorable

For Beena this was eye opener as she absolutely loved this hard love making as she also began reverse banging him with force as hard she can also she started hard gripping his cock head  with her pelvis and releasing as she started to have fun with the frenetic pace

Jeevan was thrilled with memsaab’s action of gripping his cock was like squeezing juice out of it my god this is awesome wow this battle of equals even Revathi mam after initially joining the fun used to lay back enjoying is fucking

All of sudden Beena felt reverberation from her lower stomach as she felt a strong climax building up my god this is a absolute few time she had climaxed as she allowed the feeling take over as she started to tremble & wiggle and bang hard back against Jeevan and then using her pelvis to hold his cock even longer as she suddenly she felt a shattering climax hit as her body she tensed and eyes fluttering and  dreamy this was passion filled rolling climax

Jeevan just feeling all the build up to the Memsaab’s climax and the wriggling trembling body beneath him just triggered his own release he just blasted his hot load into the sweet pussy of Memsaab he just could not stop cumming as he sprayed copious thick cum into his dear Memsaab

Beena felt the thick hot force of Jeevan’s cum on her heightened pussy walls as she then reeled into series of orgasmic shocks as her whole body went inert with so much pleasure this was the fucking best night she ever had as hung on to this dear hugely hung oriya guy with passion my god this is so unreal her whole body bunched up

Jeevan knew he had a absolute magical night with his dear Memsaab as still felt his cock spurting in spurts O god what a night as the two passionate birds hung on to each others unmindful of the mountain of sweat pouring from their bodies unto the soggy bed 

Jeevan then felt Memsaab’s legs tightly like clench across his back keeping him inside her as they clung on to each other  to relieve the aftershocks and vibrations from both their bodies.

Contd…
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1 - by mouthinvader - 29-04-2021, 11:59 AM