Misc. Erotica Teasing an average Indian
Javed went out to get more wax and in the meanwhile leaving me alone on that bed in a bathsuit and innerwear. I couldn't understand what was going on, my though process had stopped. My ability to think about the situation and the consequences had stopped. I was just waiting for him to return and then just do something and stop this sudden urge inside my body. I thought i was at the peak of my excitement but maybe i wasn't. 

Javed came back and this time he had got the hair removal cream and a razor which he opened in front of me to confirm that it was new. He then stood beside me and said that we shall now start with the next session. I lay idle on the bed as if a mistress waiting for directions from my master to satisfy him. What happened after that was something that i could never imagine in my life. Javed waked towards my feet and looked at me from there. For a moment our eyes made contact but then, what he did next made me close my eyes. He leaned over his hands on my hips, put his fingers inside the sides of my panties and in one stroke very slowly started removing it and to my very surprise i lifted my butts to make sure that it is removed. I couldn't bear the shame, i just closed my eyes and knew that even though it is something that should not happen, by asking javed to complete the waxing i myself had asked for it. I was now for the first time in my life absolutely "NAKED" from beneath my stomach and that too in front of a stranger. In this process i realized that after waxing my legs when javed left, i had not even tried to cover my body, instead i was lying down on the bed with my knees folded and legs spread. Now, the situation was even more bad, i was naked. Javed could clearly see my vagina, my pantie was in his hands and he could clearly see that i was excited. I had closed my eyes and waited in anticipation of what would happen next. 

The cold wind of the AC and i the hotness of the skin below, i was lying down to get fucked by a stranger. But i knew that Javed would not be able to do anything much since it was a place where there were more than 20 more people moving around. Before i could realize anything since my eyes were still closed javed had sprinkled cold water on my hair over my pubic area and my whole body in one motion shiverred like anything. Now i slightly opened by eyes to take a look at javed and i wasn't surprised to see that buldge inside his black pants. Clearly, he was also very excited to see a 32 year old punjabi chubby girl completely naked below the waist exposing milky thighs and virgin wet vagina. Can it get better than this? Oh yes, for luck was with javed and i was shameless too. Javed started applying the hair removal cream with the help of a spatula over my vagina and in doing do he had rested his cold hands on my thighs. He was careful in making sure that the entire area from the vagina to the belly was properly covered. Now he took the razor and started the process on removing the hair. Once done, he again did something that shook me. He placed his right hand on my wet vagina. I almost screamed in shame and excitement. This guy who earns a month as much as i earn in a day, has just now kept his whole hands on my vagina and is now starting to move over it. Javed then took his index finger and placed it right at the top of the vagina and that moment i let out a huge moan which many other girls would have heard.

Me: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................Bas, kya kar rahe ho tum?"
Javed: "Madam, wo thik se hua ya nahi wo dekh raha tha, thik se hua aisa lag raha hai. Aap abhi kapde pehen lijiye"

I then realized that i had spread my legs so much that my naked virgin , clean shaved vagina which was now super wet was seen my javed within touching distance. Fro where i was, my level could see top part of my vagina and in distance it was javed with that bulge. I was very excited but had to behave within limits. I got up from the bed and was going to the change room.

Javed: " Madam, aapki panty lelo"
I felt so stupid, it did not even strike me that i was walking now without a panty. 
Me:" Kidhar hai, tumne nikal......"
And i realised that what i was about to say was so shameless and i stopped. javed took out the panty from his pocket as if a precious gift which he was giving back.
I snatched my panty and quickly rushed to the changing room to get dressed again for the function.

I couldn't believe, what had just happened was something maybe very routine to javed. nobody had crossed the limits. It was his job and even i had to make sure it to be done and thus there was no lust from any sides but still both of us got excited and almost came to the point of being irresistible. 
I kept thinking about this for a long time and even during marraige.
[+] 1 user Likes priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Teasing an average Indian - by priyaevent 2005 - 25-04-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by Sajanmallu - 26-04-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by priyaevent 2005 - 26-04-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by narenkroger - 26-04-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by naani - 27-04-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by naani - 28-04-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by tweeny_fory - 17-06-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by Nik@intel - 03-01-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by sri7869 - 27-04-2024, 09:36 AM