Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The decision

The next day, she again acted as if nothing had happened.
I was strange.
We were back to “normal”.
But my eyes never left her, and she never ever reprimanded me for looking at her.
I was greeted with a quick kiss on the cheeks every morning, and sometimes a peck on my lips “accidently”.
I was boiling inside. But could not do anything about it.
Soon the week was over. It was Friday, and I got a call on my phone from Amma, asking me if I will be home for dinner. I had some plans which I promptly cancelled.
When I got home at around 8 PM, and rang the bell, she opened the door.
And I knew why she had called me.
She looked different.
She was wearing the black saree I had got her 2 weeks back. And she was looking gorgeous. NO wonder she was reluctant to wear it. It was really thin and showed off her body despite covering her. I could see her black blouse so clearly every detail of it. I could see her fair belly, her deep navel. My eyes swept over her.
“That is why I cannot wear it outside” she smiled striking a pose.
“Oh, Amma, I was, I mean. I” I was lost
“What Prakash” she smiled.
“I mean, you look so terrific, you are so good Amma, so beautiful” words came out.
“Oh you charmer” she smiled and came near me and gave me a good hug.
She had cooked a sumptuous dinner, it was mind-blowing. Eating with dimmed lights, with her, my mother, looking so beautiful, fussing over me, serving for me. My heart was lost to her. I was helpless but to drink her sensor beauty, the way her creamy white belly was exposed when she moved around, giving me tantalizing peaks at her navel, OH GOD , it was so sexy. And even more alluring was her cleavage so erotically visible under the relatively low cut blouse, how her necklace framer the sexy divide between her breasts……. I did not stop myself and more than once I caught her looking at me, and her face would lit up in a range of subtle emotions…. amusement, love, shyness, longing?
I helped her to clear the dishes. There was sense anticipation, as if we were both avoiding a topic.
As we finished clearing the dishes she turned around and washed her hands. after keeping away the last one in the work area and closing the door.
“Why are you still here son?” she asked seeing me these just looking at her.
“You are here”.. I said quite mechanically.
“So” she smiled wiping her hands on a tissue “Should we stay here all day”
“No Amma”
“Then……” was she teasing me. She smiled and walked past me, stealing a glance down my body. I realized with shame that my work trousers were tented.
I found her at our balconey looking out at the night. I went closer and stood near her, my hands on the railing near her. Minutes passed, and the slowly she placed her hands over mine, our fingers entwined. I turned around. She was still looking away.
“Amma” I croaked.
“Yes Prakash” she turned around, with a strange smile. “Yes”… she looked like a goddess.
“What son” she smiled her hands caressing mine “Tell me….”
“Amma, I,”
“Yes”
“Oh Amma, I, I cannot pretend anymore, I cannot hide…”
“Hide what dear” she smiled again, her hands coming up and caressing my face.
“Amma, please, you know what I mean, last week, what happened, I cannot forget it, I cannot pretend it never happened”
“Who asked you to forget dear” she asked with a sudden change in her voice. She moved back inside, and I closed the balcony door and the curtains.
“Amma”
“Yes, you heard me, who asked you to pretend it never happened, are you ashamed, are you thinking we were wrong”. She was sitting on the couch.
I moved to her and sat down near her feet and held her legs, I was moved by her love, her understanding, and my longing.
“No No Amma, I, I mean, I did not want to upset you, did not want you to hate me, I thought I was so wrong to have, you know …..kissed you and all”
“Prakash, do I look upset, do I look angry, my dear?” She said huskily, taking my face in her hands “I can never hate you, my dear, never, and if I was upset with what happened, I would have left you, I could have, and I did not, and I will not, I love you so much Prakash”
“Amma, you mean, Oh God, thank you” I kissed her hands “I love you Amma, Oh God, I love you so much that”
“That” her voice was shaking “That you want me”
There she said that “I don’t think you can pretend” she held my shoulders and pulled me up and I moved up to sit near her on the couch. “That you are in love with me not just as a son” her eyes twinkled. “Can you?”
“No Amma, I mean, I love you”
“Yes, and I love you son” she moved closer and her lips parted, and then she kissed me, Oh God, it was even better this time, her lips were in control, pecking at mine and then drawing our my lips and then we were kissing deeply. I held her to me as we kissed. Slowly she stopped and her eyes opened looking into me. “I also cannot pretend any more, Prakash, I don’t want to think of right or wrong, I just want your love baby”.

horseride
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2021, 12:07 PM