Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Amma sure was taking a while. I was engrossed in work, and did not realize that it is 8 PM already, and 2 hours had passed since she went to bath. Then I felt a presence behind me. I breathed in, and I could smell my mother's scent, and for a moment I felt utterly safe and loved. I felt her hands on my shoulder, and she asked, "Come and have dinner?"
"Oh, what, Amma, where, I mean, I have not made anything, shall I order " I asked truing around.
She looked at me with that reproaching mother look “Well, if you don’t want what I made you can”
“Amma, you mean” I said.
"Yes, you dreamer, come." She said ruffling my hair.
I closed the browser and then stood up and turned around. My mother had left her hair loose after her bath, and her lovely black curls were cascading down her back. She had put on a simple light pink saree, with floral patterns on it. She looked so lovely.
"Oh Amma, you look so good" I said.
"Thanks. You have told me earlier” A smile.
We went to the hall, and she made me sit down, and opened the dishes. Rice, sambhar, and a simple beans preparation.
“Not much veggies in the kirana show nearby, hope you don’t mind?"
Mothers are super women! She had bathed, gone out and bought rice and veggies, made all this in 2 hours while I was on my computer, not caring to help. I felt bad, guilty, and happy that she was there for me, and she did this for me.
“Oh Amma, you are brilliant, I mean, all this, so quickly, I am so sorry, I should have helped you, you could have called me” I was holding her hands. She came near me, and placed her hands on my lips.
“Hush, hush, it is nothing, just rice and sambhar, now eat”. She moved aside and served me. Her pallu shifted and my eyes went to her naked belly, she had lost weight, but still her belly was plum, and so very sexy. I caught myself. What am I thinking. Could not help it. Her navel, was so deep, her flesh so smooth.
I ate, and she sat opposite me. Lovingly looking at me. A gentle smile on her face.
“It is so good Amma” I said
“mm, I can see that” she smiled serving me again.
I realized that she is not eating “Why are you not eating Amma?”
“I just want to look at you Prakash, look at you eating” she smiled
I made her take a plate and we ate talking about my work, and about things that is happening in the family etc.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2021, 12:00 PM