Misc. Erotica Teasing an average Indian
Part 2
After the last incident where a extremely shabby and low grade plumber saw my clear white big ass and me wearing my undergarment, it really disturbed me. I could remember that when i looked at him, the first thing i noticed was the bulge in his cream pants. It suddenly occurred to me for the first time in so many years as to how would a his thing look like. Then, i suddenly corrected my thoughts as to how can i even think about a plumbers thing. I am supposed to be married in a few years and would most probably enjoy a good sex life. I told myself that the fact that a stranger saw me half naked is the most disgusting thing that could happen to a conservative girl like me. But then i was also sure that i wasn't going to be married very soon, and i kind of was liking the attention i used to get and thought why not play along when the opportunity comes?
And then i started to tease the men around me, it was something that for now i did within my limits and only when i was sure that i was going to be safe. The only thing that i wanted to see was the bulge in the pants. I love to see it. Was i right or was i wrong, i am not sure but the only thing i was sure was that it gave me a thrill and i loved the attention.

After these two incidents i started to notice the male attention even more, the way my colleagues would stare at my mildly bouncing boobs when i used to walk, the way they used to look at the jiggling bums from behind. The funny part is that when someone would not stare or look, i used to feel that maybe i have dressed too conservatively and hence would then modify the outfit to reveal little more. Yes, me Nisha, a conservative punjabi girl would purposely grab attention by modifying my dressing. 

This happened during my friends wedding in Bangalore itself. My friend called Aarthi was going to get married to her long time boyfriend Sunil. I knew aarthi since my MBA as we were classmates. The wedding was on Sunday so i had to get ready myself on saturday itself as i was going to go to her place to stay over. It was going to be a sleepless night with lots of masti and fun. 

I had taken a Saturday afternoon appointment at lakme to get myself ready for the occasion. I went there just after lunch and informed the receptionist about the appointment. She said that it would taken around 2-3 hours more since there is a huge rush today and they were short of staff. Being a corporate person i am very much particular about timings and this really pissed me off. There around 6 girls more before me waiting for thier turn. I really needed to get this appointment done badly as i had not had a complete session for a long time. I wondered about what could be my options. There were none as i waited for for the time to go. After about 1 hour only 2 girls out of the 6 had gone in. It seemed either everyone had someone getting married. I asked the receptionist who knew me as a regular customer if she could arrange for something. She politely obliged and went inside to check if anyone was free. She then came out and asked me about what all things i intended to do. I told her i needed a proper facial, full body waxing ( armpits, hands, legs, back, everything), eye brow, manicure. She then asked me if it is fine with me if Javed could assist me today, since the 6 girls were busy with other girls and were not going to be free for atleast 2 hours more. I told her yes, but waxing is something that HAS to be performed by a girl. She said she will try but cannot gurantee. The girls were not going to be free anytime soon and if i don't accept it now, i may have to wait for 2 hours more. It was beyond me to let a unkonw man do all this but then i thought lets see how it goes.I told her i would then not go for a full body wax, just hands and legs would be fine. She then introduced me to javed. Javed was a 22-24 YO dark boy who was had his hair colored golden from the front. He seemed to be new here as i had not seem him previously. I told him to be about my requirements and then went inside with him. He proceeded to complete my facial and eye brows and then only two things waxing and manicure were left. It was about evening now and i had to go to Aarthis place quickly too. Javed then went out and came back and gave me a bathsuit kind of thing to change for the waxing. I went in the changing room. I faced the other side of the door and then firstly removed my blue kurti. I was now wearing only my jockey white bra and a red legging below. I then wore the suit into my arms and over my shoulders and then slowly removed my legging. Now, i could see my thick pubic hair coming out of my red panty and i had to get rid of them. Since now i could not go home again i had to get these removed here itself. The thought of javed doing it made my vagina a little wet. I felt very shy about this but had no other option. I saw myself in the mirror to check for signs of unwanted hair and they were almost everywhere. I was going to wear and sleevless choli with a lehenga and it was imperative to make sure i get rid of all the hair. Also, in such functions there is a common area to change clothes for all the women and i did not want myself to be embaressed about such hair. 

I thought i might ask some girl when going to remove unwanted hair from my private parts. I was sure that they would agree since i was a regular customer. Anyways, here i was walking around in a bath suit with only my undergarments inside. I came and quietly sat at my chair. The AC was suddenly feeling very cool and it was sending a shiver on my semi nude body. Javed came and asked me to put both my feet on the stool. Generally waxing is done on leg at a time but i was a little surprised as he asked me to keep both my feet on the stool. When i did that, i had both my legs exposed right uptil my thigh completely white and meaty. The bathsuit was on either side of my legs and on top just a bit lower from my panty. Below this level, my completely white legs were exposed to javed and every other boy inside. Surprisingly i did not feel ashamed and javed sat down and started with the waxing. Not even once did he try to look up and have a peek at my panty which must have been visible from a lower point where he was sitting. He was behaving very professional. Firstly he applied the wax to my legs and properly completed the procedure to get rid of all the unwanted hair and now my milky white legs were glowing. They were as smooth as butter and as white as milk. On seeing this i think javed had got little around because as soon as he was done with the legs and now would be doing on my thighs he adjusted his crotch but his bulge was not visible yet. I thought maybe he had a smaller lund. To wax my thighs properly i had to lie down on a bed. Once i did this, the bathsuit had parted away from the front to reveal the start of my panty and the point of my vagina. Since, all this touching had made me little excited, my vagina had become wet and it could be clearly seen as a wet spot on my panty. I however made sure that my this spot was as much not visibile to javed as possible by keeping the legs together. 

Javed: "Madam, aap pair alag kijiye nahito wax thikse nahi lagega"

I was expecting him to say this, maybe i wanted him to say it but as soon as he said it, i parted my legs and gave him clear access to my thighs. Now, like a slut i was lying down on the bed with my legs parted away and a clear wet vagina leading to a wet spot on the panty. He started applying the hot wax on my thighs and it seemed like a hot lund was touching my thighs. i couldnt believe it but it was really making me excited. The cold AC, myself half naked in front of a stranger who was equally excited and then this hot wax on my thighs. While waxing my thighs, to make sure it got waxed properly javed kept both his hands on my inner thighs and parted my legs even further. I was pretty sure my now that he had seen sides of my vagina since the panty was getting streched. I cursed myself for wearing a bikini type panty which had deep cuts. I don't know if it was my imagination but once while waxing thighs, javed's cold hand or maybe finger touched a area which was very close to my vagina. I for the very first time in my life moaned very slightly. I don't even know if javed heard me moaning but he seemed very engrossed in his work. Once the thighs were over, i was extremely excited and almost was going to ask javed to fuck me. Yes, even being from a conservative family i guess when you get excited you can hardly think about anything else but orgasm. I couldnt believe, so many days i tease guys but here was a 22 yo teasing me to this level. I wasn't going to stop, i was too excited. Javed now told me that a girl will come to assist me for other part of the waxing.But since i was so excited, i told him to continue himself as i did not have time to wait. He was a employee of lakme and new as well so i knew he would not go too far. I also had a reason to feel a male hand on my private part for the first time ever. 

Javed : " Ok madam, aaapko poora body wax karna hai na?"

Javed naughtily asked that question as if to confirm or maybe ask my permission to touch my body. I was too excited 
[+] 1 user Likes priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Teasing an average Indian - by priyaevent 2005 - 25-04-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by priyaevent 2005 - 25-04-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by Sajanmallu - 26-04-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by narenkroger - 26-04-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by naani - 27-04-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by naani - 28-04-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by tweeny_fory - 17-06-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by Nik@intel - 03-01-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by sri7869 - 27-04-2024, 09:36 AM