Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..

Menaka felt overwhelmed and almost ashamed after this orgy with the three shemales and the reality was she absolutely enjoyed but she felt great reluctance to open her eyes as she heard voice near her   

Mary : Pushpa akka you have opened the madam’s seal will I get a chance

Pushpi: Mary first go and get a wet towel this lady needs to be cleaned as she slowly wriggled out from grippy butts of Menaka there was some blood in her cock which was expected

Meneka : feeling twinge of pain O Pusphi it feels so strange and sore I hope you have not torn something i feel little uncomfortable

Pushpi : Don’t worry Mennu darling no pleasure without pain I know how to take care of that

Menaka: O god your friend seems to be steel rock hard what is this my god you both are distended she not yet finished or what

Mary: O Kamal is different creature she losses hardness only after she comes twice

Menaka : O god this too much as she rolled away from kamal

Pushpi  then grabbed the wet towel from Mary as she first cleaned Menaka’s her cum coated face even her hair as she then cleaned  her breast and then her pussy

Menaka : I think I will just have wash Pushpi

Ok then as Pushpi took her to the wash room it was just about decent room as Menaka took a 2 minute shower just standing below eyes closed and then walked out into dry towel help by Pushpi

Pushpi said sit pointing at a stool as she dried her head Menaka felt a shooting pain with a hint of pleasure in her butts 

Menaka: O my lover you have punctured my butts I have a searing pain combined with a pleasure I don’t know how to define it

Pushpi : Don’t worry as she brought a ointment and Menaka’s undergarments –stand up dear let me apply

Menaka stood up as she felt big stubby fingers of Pushpi in between her butts as she felt almost cold feeling up her anus and then Pushpi handed her undergarments

Menaka : O that feels soothing where are the other two mates as she wore her panties

Pushpi : that dear you have to see for yourself as she took her hand to took her to the bedroom

Nothing really shocked Menaka as she saw Mary on her knees sucking kamal’s cock most of the cock inside her mouth Kamal shouted harder Mary dear I am very close 

Pushpi : Oh if you are so close let’s not waste it Mary move over Mennu please finish it for the poor thing her arms pushing Menaka to the standing kamal

Well one thing with Menaka she was subservient lady she was on her knees on command taking the medium sized cock in her mouth it seemed Kamal was waiting for take her cock in the mouth as holding Menaka’s head she just blasted into married lady’s mouth as Menaka kept sucking on to the spraying cock which kept on jerking spunk almost for 20 seconds before it stopped

Kamal took her now rapidly descending cock from Menaka’s mouth as she said Pushpa akka this is the sweetest pussy and mouth I ever had thanks akka for our kind this is like dream thank you again

Pushpi said both girls say thank please thank my dear friend who is also now your friend 

Mary said thank Menaka madam mine is pending this two girls had cum twice but I am happy actually as happy I came in your lovely mouth

Pushpi : Aree baba you got the sweetest job fucking her mouth so don’t be such a bitch I have shared by priced procession for you girls

Kamal yes akka thank you don’t mind Mary I will take care of her then she bent and lifted Menaka and kissed her lips –thank you madam that was awesome

Menaka: O god kamal you have smaller cock but so much cum give me some water as she swallowed any remnants of the kamal's spunk rinsing her mouth well thanks to all three I loved this session when it finished at first I felt little ashamed now I feel we are friends but guys Pushpi is my lover as she embraced her big friend

Pushpi: O god I never thought this will go so nicely I just wanted this between four of us –Menaka this are my very close friend pointing Mary and Kamal and you are now one of us dear

Menaka: Pushpi it’s almost 2 Pm oh god I have to go home let me dress as she quickly dressed and then put on her burkha

Pushpi : I will walk you to auto stand ok

Menaka : No Pushpi walk along with me to the mall I cannot go with burkha to my home

Ok as both the left the building luckily as it was noon all the locals were indoors – as they neared mall ok Pushpi I will go to the mall it was nice talking to you that cleared my mind & the absolute three way nailing by you three girls was unexpected bonus bye big Push as Menaka walked into the mall

Pushpi wanted see her friend taking the auto she stood opposite waiting for her–well no surprise after almost 5 minutes absolutely gorgeous Menaka in a striking black T-shirt and track pant took the first auto in front of the mall Pushpi then thought nobody would believe that this dishy female was fucked by three shemales just 30 minutes ago as she looked radiant & fresh as a daisy

Well big push was not  disappointed rather surprised when Menaka’s auto stopped close to her as it took a U turn bye Pushpi see you later as Menaka told her boldly as she disappeared with a smile this gesture made Pushpi so happy well atleast i got good lady friend now .

Mens sitting in the auto felt the full brunt of hardcore action of three females starting from her mouth to toe she felt literally sore she felt the shemales are more rougher , stronger and hard bodied well what else will happen chiding herself she had taken 2 loads in her mouth literally her mouth was used like a pussy by Mary and two loads into her pussy and a first time anal with Pushpi’s massive cock as she wriggled her ass uncomfortably as the auto passed a hump

Menaka then felt total dread as tomorrow her papa Devan would be in town and he literally squeezes every ounce of juice out of her with his methodical all out love making she then decided to take combiflam a medicine for body ache and take a complete rest  to be ready for her papa well really her sugar daddy

Contd...

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 25-04-2021, 11:28 AM