Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd...
Next day morning Menaka had a better idea she packed her burkha also in her handbag as she left for the mall Menaka reached the half open mall and was in the washroom as she took the burkha with head covering wearing it as she called her friend Pushpi

Menaka: Hi Pushpi I am at the mall I am coming down to the road you wait in the opposite side

Menaka then came out of the mall as she looked out she could see the massive big looking black shemale Pushpi in the opposite she felt weak at her knees just seeing her remembering their last session and was in double mind to go with her plan or not but then her legs had taken over and she was in front of Pushpi in seconds

Menaka: Hi Pushpi not recognized your favorite girl that’s bad   

Pushpi : O my god Menaka you are so clever my god I was looking all around never had a look at the dullish burkha what is the plan it looks sinister

Menaka: Hmm can we go to your house will it be a problem

Pushpi: O god high class lady like you to be taken in that slum area pure in simple its a score area of the city meaning sex of all kinds but if you are willing we can go inside the house it is very neat I share it with two others like me –shall we go its only 400 yards from here

Menaka: Ok its fine with me I am going with my friend why should I worry

Pushpi walked on and Menaka walked few steps behind she could see the group of 4 other shemales looking on sizing up the burkha clad Menaka just she just followed Pushpi as they went through a small lane covered with rubbish to a group of flats constructed by Govt as Pushpi walked into the second building block Menaka could make out lot of pimps and some willing ladies trying to come to her some even offering her some rates as she looked easy prey for all these vultures as Pushpi took her hands – she is with me ok as both of them took the stairs

Menaka understood Pushpi was like a local thug or big shot no one wanted to mess with er as they reached the 3rd floor Pushpi reached to a red colour door marked B33 as she opened the door

Pushpi: Welcome Menaka –you are a real lord lakshmi to enter this houseold not many people will have the guts you have –you are a true friend

Menaka: O thank you it’s so hot as she removed her burkha

Looking at her Pushpi exclaimed - o god if you go out like this crowd will just ravish you my god Menaka you are so beautiful

Menaka: ho no hug for a your girl friend

Pusphi: Oh god I thought i will be decent as she took Menaka in a fierce hug and kissing her head as Menaka’s face turned upwards Pushpi kissed her flush on her lips

Menaka felt the hard body and rough hands she liked this very much it was surprising she felt so comfortable with this shemale she even liked her kiss

Menaka : Detaching her lips from Pusphi O god I like being with you I feel so comfortable actually she felt slavish to this big brute shemale

Pushpi : let’s go to the bedroom she took her to a small room with neat double bed in the floor and with a AC –It Surprised Menaka

Menaka: O this is cosy not bad at all as sat on the bed looking up at Pushpi

Pushpi : its difficult to talk you without getting cosy and up close with you Menaka as she proceeded to remove her dress in a hurry and in seconds she was naked as Menaka watched the disrobing Shemale with a flirty smile

Menaka could see that Pushpi big black monster cock was all hard – O pushpi hot and ready for me

Pusphi: O Menaka don’t tease me I have been hard ever since you told me we will meet today all my mates were teasing me as Menaka stood up her hands feeling her hard big black shemale cock I am all yours Pusphi

Pushpi took both her hands to her face kissing her then her hands quickly began to disrobe Menaka in seconds her proud breast were jutting free Pushpi had to kneel down to remove Menaka’s track suit and panties as she was presented with 2-day bearded pussy as her mouth and tongue started paying homage to the cute pussy of the married lady Menaka was holding on to the shemale head as Pushpi was lapping her pussy like lap dog one thing Pushpi had a coarse rough  tongue and big lips 

Menaka: you got a hot mouth lover I feel so hot Hmm that’s good O Pushpi let me serve you please as Pushpi understood Menaka as she straightened and stood up

Menaka was now on her knees as she took big bulbous leaky black big cock in her mouth started a steady & hard suck licking the big balls holding them in her hands

Pushpi:  “O god I missed this soft and sweet mouth I am honest its feels so good O my dear mennu eat me little more” as she pushed Menaka’s head more into her hard cock with her hands she liked this submissive super hot female

Menaka gave her real solid suck as took the big cock out her mouth –Pushpi one of these days I want you to fuck me my mouth

Pushpi : O mennu you are my bitch O dear I know you are a anal virgin and dear I am going  break it believe me that will be memorable one  - but all in time then she pushed Menaka onto the bed on her back as the married lady had her legs gaping wide open her eyes half closed waiting for the big entry on her ready pussy

Pushpi just inserted her Big cock head in the moist pussy – Mennu I am going to just fuck you hard and cum then we will talk relaxed I am in too much stress thinking about you Menaka

Pushpi then simply in one stroke plunged her hard member on Menaka’s clenchy tight pussy

Menaka: “whimpered involuntarily  O ayyo O” as Pushpi’s big lips latched onto her mouth silencing her then the big shemale absolutely flogged her it was brutal powerful fuck as Menaka understood the pent up emotion of the shemale

Pushpi then took both of Menaka’s legs behind her back then proceeded to fuck even harder smashing Menaka butts then it started feel hint of a pain in her pussy as it slowly spread like beacon of pleasure Pusphi then started ultra hard fucking with pushpi’s mouth absolutely chewing her lips and tongue this went for almost 7-8 minutes Menaka knew this won't last long this was too good 

Pushpi then lot out – O dear Mennu hear I cum O god this is so good I never had it so good with any one O my little ultra tight bitch as she pumped Menaka’s pussy with hot shemale cum

Menaka felt  immense pleasure as the hot liquid soothed she felt a total relief after the absolute immense pounding she thought nobody fucks as hard as this shemale my god as her pelvis involuntarily contracted giving almost a sucky action on Pusphi  cum guzzling big cock .

Pushpi  fell in heap really speechless that pelvic pussy action of Menaka absolutely floored her as had a most contented release my god this is so much pleasure as two of them hung on to each other and after few seconds disengaged and rolled away as they recouped..

Menaka then slowly started with a tease

Pushpi I came all the way to talk about something and you my dear have fucked me senseless but I have to admit no man fucks so hard and no man has cock as big as you

Pushpi: I am sorry after our last time in that mall washroom I badly needed this I was really was worried about one more time in the washroom but you darling are smart to come in a burkha that was sweet of you- Now there is no residual sexual tension let us talk dear before I start working on you – you are irresistible 

Menaka did not mind that one bit as started to explain her predicament 
Contd..

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 19-04-2021, 08:39 PM