A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-8

As she took the first round and passed in front of Mr. Mehta's glass living room, she took a mental image to check if anyone was watching her. To her delight, both father and son were sitting and having their round of beer. On her second round she again tilted her head and looked at then and found both the men staring back at her body...her cunt somersaulted as she found their eyes feasting on her bouncing breasts...she sighed herself for not able to show off more of her body...Tanvi wanted to strip right there and right in front of them to expose herself and to show them her naked body.

"Oh shitttt...I am becoming an exhibitionist!!!" She continued her rounds and each time she passed the duo, she felt them stripping her right through her dress. 

"God...should I go to the gym?" The one question that she wanted to answer but had avoided since morning dawned on her.

"Why not...I am a respectable woman and Khurramji is not a molester, so why not?" Tanvi stopped her running and walked towards the gym, which was on the first floor of Block A, which was inside one of the main high rise tower in that complex. The best part of the gym was, it was well isolated from all other entrances and to reach there, one had to climb steps and walk through a covered parking lot and then again take few more turns to reach the gym. Inside the gym, there were few screens showing feeds from the cameras fixed in parking lot and the stairs. And attached to gym was a Sauna as well which Tanvi and Sanjoth had seen once when they moved in. With hesitant steps and thudding heart, Tanvi walked into the gym. At first she did not find anyone, the gym seemed deserted. With a relief and deep sigh, she turned to return back home.

"Arrey Tanvi beti, you came!" The familiar deep voice of Khurram came from a corner that she had not checked at her first glance. Tanvi shivered and turned to face the enormous old man.

"Just now Khurramji, I just came to check this place. Though we have been here for few months, I never bothered to have a good look of this place" She replied back with a slight shiver and as she replied she took a full account of the huge old man walking towards her with a smile. "He is a bloody giant!" She thought. 

"Come inside, no one will bite you" Khurram hissed as to reassure the hesitating woman.

"No one else is here" She replied with a slight nod and she stepped in.

"That's because no one is interested to take care of their own body as you do!" 

"Well...you take care of yourself too! Look at you!"

"Hahahaha...I am an old man, nothing more left in life!"

"Oh common, what about Safiyaji? She's a wonderful woman!"

"Of course I agree, she is one great woman. But you know, with age, women tend to relax themselves into their own little shells, rather than opening up to new challenges or new horizons to expand their life...which is not the case with men, we on the other hand tend to find out ways to open up and locate new thrills! You see what I am saying?"

"Hmmmm...It could be true and also not correct in all aspects...See, if you ask me, I am a woman and I know where my life is leading to...and I prefer to be in control of it, rather than letting loose...like men!"

"Hahahah...Oh my dear girl...I never meant to give you any offence...In fact, I was trying to give you a generic outlook of what happens when men and women get old!"

"Oh my God Khurramji! You did not offended me...I was pulling your leg!!" Tanvi laughed at him.

"Oouh! Then should I pull yours?"

"Well...if you can catch me, then okay...but you cannot, I am fast, I know!!"

"Oh…You want to try me? Or else do one thing, try on the bicycle here and show me how much you can do at one shot!" 

"Hahahah...Khurramji you will fail...I can do a lot, my stamina is much much better than before!"

"Well...To see your stamina, you have to perform. Now, let's see what you got!" Khurram stressed the statement in such a way that Tanvi felt he was about to undress her right there! And her pussy reacted spontaneously. She had to squeeze her thighs hard to control herself.

"And again, your body is now fully heated up from the running you did...so good time to try this!"

"But Khurramji, Isn’t Safiyaji coming?" Tanvi wanted to get an excuse now as she felt trapped and vulnerable.

"No beti, not today, once she know you have started gym, then I am sure she will join back...let's do this now...go on and get over that machine and show me your stamina!"

"Hmmm...Oukay then!" Tanvi moved to the cycling machine and lifted herself to the high placed seat and started pedaling.

"Beti stop...this is totally wrong how you are doing!" Khurram's voice up close next to her left side made her jump.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"Well, to begin with, your feet should fully placed fully over the pedals, as you are wearing shoes, next time remove it and be barefooted. Next, you should slant forward a bit...No…No…Not like that!" As Tanvi moved her upper body towards her hands, he stopped.

"Like this..." Tanvi watched the large man pushing his upper body imitating her stance and then lifting his backside high and he had to stand on tiptoes to show the projection...his Ass was obscenely thrusted!!!

"Oooougoood!!! Look at his muscles bulging!!!" Tanvi's pussy creamed over the thin seat as she witnessed his muscular legs and buttocks of the large man right next to her. He had a kind of spandex shorts that reached almost up to his knees and she was presented with a view of a partially naked man. She felt intimidated as well suffocated with his looming presence. 

"You got it?" The heavy voice of Khurram shook her out from the sleazy thoughts. 

"Ji yes!" She replied and stooped forward almost till her arms were folded and her breasts were almost touching the front bar of the bicycle.

"But beti, you hips are still on the seat!"

"Isn't this how we ride a cycle Khurramji?"

"Yes, normal cycle. Not when you work out with me! So now, as you are doing this, it should be done the right to get the maximum out of it" He paused and watched the thin frame of the young woman wiggling over the cycling machine.

"Now lift your hips up and push it backwards!" 

Tanvi made an attempt to do what the old man asked. She was a willing student. She wanted to capture his undivided attention to pacify her bellowing cunt's screams. So she tried again to lift herself to the angle that he was showing. While doing it, her lose shirt hiked up through her back and revealed bare skin and her tiny waistline. Khurram's eyes were glued on the young woman's body and he didn't missed to take the chance to grab at the opportunity.

"Not like that beta, let me hold you legs and then you can stabilize your lower back!" He avoided using any unprofessional words to extend maximum comfort level to her. Which in fact had the desired effect! Tanvi missed his lust filled eyes as he moved behind her and also missed the point that her entire lower back was now at the old man's disposal. Her tight sports short also had hiked up to her knees. Khurram's eyes were glued over her glistening naked skin. He wanted to hold and lick all of her body right then and right there. His bulge started to project lewdly at that point. Trying to conceal his manhood to his best, Khurram felt great pressure by punishing his erectile inside the spandex confines as his cock strained itself against the material.

Before even Tanvi could react she felt too large palms holding her thighs right above the knees and forcing her legs to go rigid and straight as if she was standing over the pedals. 

"Hmmmpppff!" She moaned slightly as her thighs muscles strained inside the clutches of the heated palms of the old man. She took a quick glance downward and got a shock as she found his palms almost closing tightly around her thighs. There was hardly any space left on her leg meat that was not secured under the treacherous heat of the old man's hands.

Khurram on the other hand was ecstatic beyond normal from the feeling of grabbing the young woman's legs as he found no resistance from her end as well. She was in fact cooperating! He clutched firm and his fingers got immersed into her soft skin.

"Hold still and push your hips backward slowly" He murmured as he feasted over the expanded mound of Tanvi's ass cheeks that were hardly few inches from his face. He controlled his urge to bite hard.

"Oh no no...Not like that! Let me come around!" Khurram laughed slightly at the young woman's inability to understand the correct position. 

"She needs a lot more directions!" He thought as he reached to her side.

"Bend your upper body a bit more...like this!" With those words, he laid his left hand over her shoulder blades almost covering one side of her upper body. 

"Ji...but now my face is almost touching the bar!!!" Tanvi made a slight protest with words but allowed him to put pressure on her body. The feeling was out of the world. Suddenly, the man who was in her sleaziest dreams was in extreme proximity and she was allowing him free reign on her sweaty body. She wanted more.

"Oooouwwshitttt!!!" She almost screamed as she took a quick glance at his groin. She found an extremely oversized organ twisted and squeezed inside his short. The spandex material made it look menacingly threatening and she felt it was in fact expanding more from its sheath and asking her to handle it.

"Yes beta..now it's better, but keep your legs upright so that your lower back and glutes get the maximum 'punishment' as it’s important to keep those muscles fully worked!" His words took her back to reality and she felt ashamed immediately foe having bad thoughts. In addition, the way he pronounced 'punishment' created yet another twist inside her sweltering cunt. She pumped her legs hard to project the correct posture as instructed.

"Arre..arrey...don't curve your back like that...it should be in a straight line ascending backwards to your elevated hips" With that statement, Khurram moved his left hand from her shoulder blade to place it full and firm on top her backside above her lower back. It was as if he was pushing her breasts down!

And it was the effect it had!!
Tanvi's breasts dangled and started oscillating with every thrust of her legs. The only reason why it was not obscene was due to the fact that both her mummery meat were crushed inside the confines of her tight sports bra. Khurram was desperate to get to her backside as he was rewarded earlier with a glimpse of her hanging breasts through the narrow gap created when her lose top stretched upward. He wanted to see them again badly and he wanted to have yet another view of to her voluptuous ass cheeks. So he did not bothered much to linger over her upper back.

"Right beti...you got it correctly on your upper side, but your back end posture is still not correct. Here, let me hold your legs and make it right...please keep the same momentum and posture of your upper body intact. And with that, he left his hand from her back. Tanvi felt a huge vacant feeling. With a disappointed sigh, she drove her back again and continued pedaling.

"Ooooouh!" She gasped as she felt strongly hands taking hold of her thighs once again. The heat from his fingers transpired all over her body immediately as the sports shorts were thin and body hugging. It felt as if he had his bare hands over her naked legs.

Khurram on the other hand, ensured that he took hold the young woman's legs very much higher than he did earlier. Now he held her up above her knees and he used his both thumbs to grip her thigh insides...not close to her love pot but close enough to make her feel the pressure from his fingers. 

"Yes beti...now you see the difference? It's like you are standing and pedaling. This is how it should be done correctly. Now, move your legs slowly...Hahaha...No No…You are not continuing your running style here!" He laughed at Tanvi's effort to make quick pedaling movement. And she immediately slowed down to a sort of sliding manner, which in fact created friction between his own thumbs that were snuggled between her thighs.

"Aaaaah!" She moaned slightly as the sensation from her cunt was incredible. Her eyes closed immediately and she left her body to move against the pressure of the old man's hands. Her brain brought forth the image of the elder man using his hands over her ass cheeks and using his enormous thumbs to grip the inside of the her soft buttocks and pulling it apart forcefully...and thus opening her innermost hole to his clean gaze. She felt her cunt widening it's gap and her rectum being forced to open for the heavenly hands of the old man. Her cunt somersaulted multiple times and jerked out more liquid into the frill lingerie panty and leaked out to spread all over her sports shorts. 

Though she did not noticed, Khurram was doing exactly as her brain had projected. He was real close to rip her sports shorts and plant few thunderbolt slaps over her upturned ass cheeks. He wanted to tear the cheeks apart and sniff inside the glorious holes right then and right there. Khurram's cock was heavily straining inside the tight shorts and he had to adjust himself multiple times to control his desperate cock. But he still continued to grip her legs tight and tried all the angles from where he could get a good view of her mummeries. 

"Yaaakkkhudaaah!!!" Khurram exclaimed inaudibly as his nose got the clear scent of her fluids mixed with her sweat. The thin spandex shorts made it very easy to leave the odor of her bodily fluids through its thin resistance. Even Tanvi felt it. She got embarrassed immediately and tried to squeeze her thighs in a futile attempt to conceal. Khurram noticed her actions as well and smiled to himself at the young woman's inconveniences. He pushed more…

"Beti, now you try to stretch you body rigid with the legs to the maximum height and at the same time maintain the posture of your upper body. Which means, I will hold you tight on legs and you try to move against my grip. With few more attempts, you will be able to get the correct posture and then you see the effect okay" And he squeezed her thighs hard and at the same time he made sure his thumbs were dug deep into the soft inner thigh muscles of her thin frame.

"Ji, I shall try" Tanvi flexed her calves and pushed her legs to perform what the old man just instructed. The effect was extreme. Her spandex apparel stretched to it's maximum and with it, her pussy's full outline got projected as her entire groin was wet and smothered with her own cream. One thing that Tanvi missed to realize was, when she pushed her legs rigid, her brain focused all its attention to her vagina which has fact squeezing all her energy into her quavering entire cunt which had expanded and protruded her vaginal lips to their maximum size against the elastic spandex. 

Khurram's gasp was what made Tanvi to tilt her head to the side mirror and saw what was happening behind her.

"Ooooogooood!!!" Tanvi's lips left a loud moan as she witnessed Khurram's nose at an extreme closeness against her ass cheeks. Hi eyes were closed...He was kneeled on floor; She saw his magnanimous erection in all its rage, powerfully breathing life on it's own against the spandex. An enormous bulge started right from the elastic waistband of his spandex and curved out obscenely in a wild semi circle and ended with yet another bulbous bulge right at the place where his thighs started.

"Ooo...Sshitt....Shiiittt....Aaaaah!" Tanvi trashed against her own muscles as she felt the waves of orgasm spasming inside her womb. 

"'Shiiiittt...I am cummmmming on his face!!!"  Her hips produced few involuntary jerks against him and she felt the tidal wave approaching fast.

"Khurramji, I...I think this is enough for today....i should go and prepare dinner for kids as well!" Tanvi conveyed her message without looking at his face as she climbed down from the cycling machine. Khurram also stood up and looked right on her face to see her reaction. She was now staring directly over his erection..."Shiiittttt...this thing could tear me to two if he drilled me...oh God...I will never be able to take even a quarter of this!!!" Her cunt creamed yet again and she gripped her thighs to control her feelings.

"Okay beta, we can continue tomorrow!"

"But Khurramji, You said we could do this on alternate days!"

"Aaah yes! I forgot...old age you know!" He tried to conceal his disappointment. His nostrils had flared up and the excitement of having a feel of her body in such close proximity had its effect on the old man. But he still stood in front of her as if nothing happened. His spandex was on absolute stretch. Tanvi on the other hand had her head down and was taking a good long look of his enormous manhood. Her cunt wanted a break. There was nothing else in that gym other than his cock in her eyes. She stared yet again with her downcasted...she was mesmerized with the humongous size of the tool he was projecting.

"Okay Khurramji, thanks so much for all this help. I hope I am not a beat to bother you with this. Also, if Safiyaji joins us it will be great for her as well, I will as her to start as well!" She said all that without looking at his face, she was embarrassed. And she walked out of the gym slowly as Khurram watched her body with each step she took.

"Oooooooh God...I am not a good person! I am a bad wife...and I am an adulteress...and I am an exhibitionist!!!" With all these thoughts she reached her home and went straight to shower. Her hands got busy immediately and frigged hard to clear out her impending orgasm and all the while thinking about Khurram's actions. She was no longer ashamed or reluctant to consider her rectum as untouchable. Her brain was washed away with the sleaziest imaginations and visions of the old man, the milkman and the watchman using her holes for their pleasure...and she was finally rewarded with an shattering orgasm inside the shower. 

"What if I go back and give myself to him? Would he fuck me right there? What would be he doing right now?"

If Tanvi returned back to gym, she would have caught him licking and smelling her torn panty and shagging his significant cock right inside the gym where she left him!

"Gosh... What's happening to me?" The same question repeated again and again throughout the night. Though she wanted to wake up and have a session of self-pleasuring, her body was dead tired from the running, workout and the final orgasm she had earlier. Her mind played and replayed all her sleazy activities and took her cunt for an absolute torture through the entire night.

As she woke up, Tanvi knew what she wanted. She got busy with morning chores and once she sent the children to their school, Tanvi reached her wardrobe and started organizing. She knew she had to have few undergarments that could help her but again she felt vacant, as there were none that was satisfying her cunt's agonizing pain. She segregated her wardrobe completely on her large bed. There were few sports bras, sports shorts, lingerie tops and bottoms, one single piece swimwear, few leggings, lots of sarees, blouses, grandma bras and full sized panties and couple of tops that she used to wear while in college and fee jeans.

"Nothing useful! All used!!" She thought after taking a good long look. "I need to buy a whole new wardrobe!!" She decided. "But what to wear now? Dattu and Khurramji also will be there!" 

She picked one of the smaller bra and on top of it; she picked a sweater that made a tight snug fit by pumping her breasts proud and erect. It reached till her hips and beneath she wore a normal panty, then decided to remove it and pulled a skintight jean with nothing inside. She felt her pussy hair being crushed inside the tight confines of the jeans and her cunt lips conveying hard friction as their soft meat got cramped inside the heat of the hard apparel. As she turned and looked in the mirror, she got amazed and thrilled to view the reflection of the outline of her thin frame in all its womanly glory staring back at her. Her breasts were devastatingly luscious, her hips were narrow, and her legs complemented her taut body by oozing its erotic charm. She pulled her hair way up above her head and gave herself an additional thrill of exposing skin to the world. Plus, she felt she should not let her hair go free in front of Dattu..."Not yet!" She thought.

Right at that point, she heard the cycle bell from Dattu, the milkman from the parking lot.

"Oooh he is here!!! Gossh.... Khurramji will also be there!" She ran to the kitchen and took the steel beaker for milk and walked out of her home. As she reached the parking lot, she saw Safiyaji, Khurramji, Dattu and the security supervisor Manohar standing and chitchatting.

"Hi Safiyaji, Khurramji" Though disappointed for not having Khurramji alone, she expressed happiness to see Safiyaji.

"Ooh Hi Beta, have the kids gone?" Safiya inquired.

"Yes yes Safiyaji, they left!" Tanvi replied.

"Dattu bhaiya, please give one liter extra today" Tanvi continued.

"Kyon ji meimsaab, anything special today?" A sleazy response came from Dattu who was intently looking at her thrusting breasts beneath the yellow sweater.

"Ab’ey chup! Hand over the milk to Madamji as she asked. No need to ask unnecessary questions. Although I noticed you are lingering around the complex more than required. Why, you wife is Not enough??" Tanvi shook with immediate fear and surprise as she heard the long and agitated statements and questions from the security supervisor Manohar whom she thought to be a simple fellow. He was a stout man with a large belly but clean shaved, and he always used to be shy or reluctant to communicate with ladies. This was the first time she heard his voice properly. His next words made her embarrassed and scared at the same time.

"Common Manoharji, this is our own Dattu, let him play around a little, after all he knows what he is doing!" It was from Khurram. 

"But Khurramji, now a days, actually during nighttime, he is lurking around the complex premises. And I caught him day before yesterday night in action as well when I checked the video feed. He is a good player...in fact a bit too good for himself!" Tanvi's was dumfounded at the exchange.

"Ooooouh shiitt!!!...I am caught!!!" Her vagina quavered thousand times and the first effect was she felt her jeans getting wet. And as she glanced at the laughing men, she found Manohar looking right at her face.

"God...oh God! So Manohar saw what I did!! Oooooh God!" Her mind raced to the night and the image of Khurram and watchman fucking her changed immediately to Khurram and Manohar sandwiching her.

"Shiiittttt...shiiittttt!" So when Khurramji filled my entire womb with that massive tool, it was Manohar's belly that pushed my back further and drilled my asshole!!! Ooooohfffuckkkk!!!" She just said there as electrocuted.

"Beti, what happened? You okay? These guys will continue forever if we don't shout to stop this nonsense" Safiya gave a stern look at Khurram.

Tanvi left out a deep sigh and returned back to her home with multiple trains of thoughts.

"Had Manohar understood it was me?"
"Would he start blackmailing me?"
"What should I do if he got my face in that video?"
"Ooouh God...What a mess you have created Tanvi?" She asked herself and as if to answer the question, her right hand dropped immediately as in reflex and cupped her vagina through the jeans and she held her thighs hard to clutch her hand inside.

"God...oh God...I would die if the two men had free reign over my body as the previous night went!" She recalled her own reactions on the large sofa. 

"How would it actually feel if they both had fucked me?" Tanvi had fallen prey to her own sleazy imagination.

The next moment, she found herself running to the guest bedroom and opening the window that overlooked the parking lot and the Basti at one side and few tall building a bit far away. The house was elevated half a floor higher than parking lot ground so that whoever stands there could not see the inside of bedroom unless if she go and stand right at the window. The moment she opened the window, she felt success written all over her brain. There was no hesitation...she pushed the tight jeans down to her knees and stood at the window concealing her lower body. Tanvi felt murderous excitement as she stood absolutely naked...totally naked as she looked out through the window sill. No one from outside could guess she was on birthday suit below her sweater. She backed up slowly and fell hard to her back over the queen-sized bed displaying her hairy cunt to the world to see...in the day light!

"What if Manohar came inside now?"
"What if Khurramji opened the door and walked in?
"What if Dattu caught me like this?"
"Oooooooh Myyyy Good!!!" Tanvi cried loudly with the assurance of being inside her house as she cupped her cunt again with all the force she could muster. 

"Not enough!" Someone murmured inside her head.

"Noooottt enooouggh!!" One more message shot across her brain.

Without even taking another look, Tanvi lifted herself on her legs and pushed her jeans down to her calves to present her absolute nakedness and walked back to kitchen. She did not bothered to take another look at the open window nor she was worried about the work area door being open through which she could be found by anyone standing or walking through the parking lot. It gave her the thrill she wanted. She took a moment to pause and walk almost till the threshold of the work area and thus presented her bare naked cunt to the world in day light. She watched the place where she stood along with Safiya, Khurram and Manohar... She imagined Manohar and Khurram stealing quick glances at her half naked body and getting shocked by the view of furry cunt.

Tanvi backed up and searched for something...butt naked! She heaved in relief as she located what she was looking for. A banana! 

She picked one from the lot, the one with the longest pull-tab, it was not large, a small sized banana that she had bought to prepare her muffin. There was decision written all over her face. Without wasting more time, she took the banana and glided down between her legs and pushed hard...hard into the heated vortex of her vagina. 

"Mmmmmaaaaaaah!!!" She felt the piercing burn as the digit tore past her vaginal lips an entered the slobbering cunt hole and got wedged deep inside. She felt filled. Her imagination went vivid with the images of her husband's cock, the megalith sized cock of Khurram and the nasty cock of Dattu that had touched her vagina multiple times during his ministrations. Her hips jerked few times against her hand as if trying to fuck the invading banana. If anyone looked at her would find a glorious naked ass woman thrusting her hips against the kitchen table with her head tilted back and her hand lodged inside her legs conveying a clear picture of a woman pleasuring herself.

Tanvi could believe her actions except the fact that she was giving what her cunt was craving for. Nothing else mattered to her. She knew was she was behaving like a wanton slut...just as her husband termed her! But still she continued to frig her pussy with the banana till the squishy noises from her cunt filled the kitchen along with her moans. Adding to the pleasure was the fact that she was taking a risk that could jeopardize her entire moral life...yes she stood in the kitchen with her thighs opening and closing along with each thrust she made with the banana into her begging pussy.

"Nooooootttt eeeenoooouuughhh!!!" Someone screamed inside her head.

Without hesitation, Tanvi walked back to the guest bedroom and slumped onto it with a deep moan. Her legs spread wide within the confines of her jeans now at her ankles and her hand pushed and pulled the small banana furiously in and out of her slobbering cunt. Her eyes were closed with the image of a man without a face fucking her crazy.

"God...why am I behaving this way?...Oooooooh!" A carnal howl came out from Tanvi as her hips bounced up and down against her hand. 

"Need mooooore!!! What if Manohar tried to insert his cock into my anus while Khurramji fucked  my pussy???" The thought about her body being manhandled was too much for the petite woman. She changed her position and fell down to the bed on her knees with her hips widened out in all its naked glory towards the window. Her butt cheeks opened up...Her cunt got splayed out...her hips bent wide to expose her holes to complete abandonment.

"Did Khurramji got a thorough look and was he able to smell my pussy liquid?" She remembered how close the old man was to her ass previous evening.

She wanted everyone to see her being fucked! 

She wanted to show the world that she could handle two men at the same time!!

She realized that all her holes were now meant for delivering pleasure!!!

Tanvi was on all fours with her hand still clutched on the banana crust and pumping slowly into her super lubricated love tunnel. 

"Nooot enouuuuughh!!!" She cried out and pulled the banana out from her heated cunt. She brought it up to her face and checked the texture...Her body trembled in excitement as she found the entire banana soaked and glistening with her potion. Slowly with absolute determination, she moved her hands outwards through her hips and brought it near to her dirties hole and held it there as if on second thoughts. As if she was absent-minded, her hand pushed the banana further down and sliced through her vaginal lips. A deep groan left her mouth and her hand punished her cunt by not allowing the banana to dig inside the wetness. Instead, it just sliced up and down till her clit and back to the super sensitive rectum entrance. Few strokes later, her hand stopped...the banana was right over her asshole and stood there as if deciding...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" A tremendously loud groan left Tanvi's throat as her hand pushed the well-lubricated fruit into her asshole!

"Ooouh...Ooooo...Ooohh!!!" She panted multiple times as her hand pushed the banana further and further. She felt it was a man who was trying to tear her open. 

"Ooouh ooh oooh!!!" Tanvi cried from the searing pain that rose from her spintcher. 
For the first time in her life, Tanvi's body experienced anal intrusion. 
For the first time, she felt what a woman could feel when her rectum got unbolted.
For the first time she experienced the unbending reluctance of her alimentary canal's ring muscle as the banana stretched it while her brain went through the matchless rapture of coercing it open against all it's protests!

The banana was now firmly snuggled inside the deeply heated rectal tunnel of the housewife with it's long stub protruding outside which she held between her fingers with all her might.

Tanvi fell silent and her body was almost in a dead state. Her eyes were closed shut and her breasts were the only things that moved as she was taking heavy breaths making them expand and contract heavily. Her hand firmly held on to the stub as if her own life depended on it. She was going through multiple emotions and numerous thoughts were passing through her brain. Over than everything else, she was trying to digest and embrace the first that rose from her ass. 

With each breath she took, Tanvi felt her rectal cavity being invaded and the banana expanding itself to fill every possible gap that was available. She felt violated as well as content for the first time. 

"Was it Manohar's pushing his cock deeper and deeper with his large belly placed over my ass?"

"Was it Dattu trying to be smart by playing with my asshole?"

"Was it my own husband who is going crazy as I let him fuck my asshole foe the first time?"

"Or...oooor...was it Khurramji propelling his monstrosity and breaking into my virgin asshole???...AAAAH...OOOUUUH!!!" Tanvi's body jolted and twitched from the orgasmic outrage that her cunt puked out with multiple mini orgasms following.

"DIINNG-DOONG!!!" The loud house bell rang and Tanvi jumped out of the bed at the very same second. Though it took few seconds to balance on her legs, she replied to Safiyaji's call from outside.

"Ji...Coming Safiyaji!!!" She yelled back and struggled with all her might to pull the jeans back. And she ran...

"Oooooooooouuh!!!" The pain that shooted up from her asshole brought her back to senses. 

She still had the banana inside her rectum!!!

"Beti Tanvi...are you alright??? I thought I heard someone crying or shouting!" Tanvi heard the question from Safiya.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM