Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I was able to towel him off quickly. He had nearly finished sweating, it appeared like. I had to use only one towel. The only downside was, there was some of his sweat dripped on the floor.
I was about to pick up the pile of sweaty clothes from the floor, when Amir spoke again, "My vest has got more sweaty today. It will drip. Go and twist-dry it in the balcony."
I stared at him in horror.
In all these times when I had worn these feminine pyjamas, I had never stepped out of the balcony. The only persons who had seen me in those pyjamas were Kavita and Amir.
He nodded sternly, saying, "Do it. Now."
On weak legs, I walked across to the balcony. I surveyed the visible area of the other apartments, houses in the neighborhood.
I couldn't see anyone. It was still early. I hurriedly twist-dried his vest a few times, and stepped back into the bedroom.
Amir nodded approvingly and said, "Now put these clothes away in the washing machine. Then come back, do my bed and wipe off the sweat dripped on the floor. I'll go have a bath. You can brush your teeth etc then, but continue wearing these pyjamas after you have your bath today. I believe you don't have to go to work today, right?"
I nodded. It was true, it was the 2nd Saturday. Kavita must have told him.
Amir continued, "After you brush your teeth and do what you need to do, prepare coffee for Kavita, you and I."
I said, “OK.", and picked up the clothes off the floor.
I was going to walk off, when Amir pointed to the floor by the bedside and said, "Take them also."
I looked where he indicated. There was a bra and a pair of panties there.
Kavita's bra and panties.
She had apparently been wearing them when I came home from work.
Then, after her bout of lovemaking with Amir, she had apparently not worn either her bra or her panties, and had left them in Amir's room. I knew she wasn't wearing panties right now, but I didn't realize she wasn't wearing a bra either.
This was more evidence of Kavita's unfaithful romp in bed with Amir last evening. I bent down, picked them up, and added them to the pile of clothes in my arms. I walked over and deposited them in the washing machine.
I came back to Amir's bedroom, and tidied his bed.
As I had expected this time, there were a lot of crumpled jasmine flowers scattered on the bed. From their bout of lovemaking last evening.
Amir watched as I picked up the crushed, faded jasmine flowers off the bed, and took them to the trash basket and disposed of them. I then walked back, to fold up his bedsheets. As I did so, Amir stepped into his bathroom to have his bath.
I folded up his bedsheets, and went back to our bathroom to brush my teeth and use the bathroom.
I then proceeded to the kitchen, and made coffee.
As I made the coffee, I pondered over an aspect I had noted briefly during the exchange with Amir.
Amir knew or sensed that I had overheard Kavita having sex with him, and her orgasmic moans of pleasure.
How did he know?
Did he guess that from my behavior or facial expressions after the door opened, that I had overheard them in bed?
Did he see me at the window after they came out of the bedroom?
Or was the explanation more simple, that he did hear me ring the bell?
And what about Kavita? Was she likewise also aware that I had overheard their lovemaking? Was she pretending?
So far, her behavior had given me the impression that she was unaware of my knowledge of what had happened last night, and she seemed to be trying to cover up her adultery smoothly.
Was it possible that Amir somehow knew that I had overheard them, but not Kavita?
I recalled a couple of past incidents, when I had been lying in bed, and Kavita had been in the hall with the TV on. A visitor had apparently rung the bell, and I had not heard the bell ring.
It was possible that she didn't hear the bell ring. Amir could have found out from my facial expressions, that I knew about what had happened when I had been out. Maybe he had spotted me through the window as soon as he came out of his bedroom.
These questions nagged at me, because deep down, I feared one outcome more than anything else: that what happened last night progresses into a full blown affair between Kavita and Amir, that would culminate in Kavita leaving me for Amir.
And if I couldn't make inferences on how Kavita felt about me, it caused me to worry even more, that she would indeed leave me for him, eventually.
I couldn't be sure in any way about Kavita though, at this point. I would have to wait and see.

The milk for the coffee started boiling. I poured out the coffee and the milk into 3 cups, set it on a tray and took the tray to the hall.
Amir was sitting there, reading a newspaper. He appeared to have had his bath. I went towards him with the tray, but he motioned me to go to our bedroom first: to serve Kavita her coffee first.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:21 AM