Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Amir shook his head with a sneer, saying, "This is what I meant. Pussy boy keeps trying to be a man, and keeps trying to reclaim what isn't his. I think I know how to fix that problem."
I continued staring at him in fear.
He got up off the bench, and entered the bedroom.
Kavita hadn't woken up before me today. There were no pile of fresh towels ready by the bed.
I said, "Let me go get the towels, Amir."
He held out his hand and said, "First, go bring that last bag of clothes I got for you, pussy boy."
My stomach dropped. I asked with increased alarm, "Do you want me to wear them now? Amir?"
He nodded.
Kavita had said I didn't have to wear them any more. She was under the impression I had a fetish for wearing feminine clothes. And she had asked me to talk to Amir about it, so I didn't have to wear them any more. And now, Amir was telling me to resume wearing them.
I tried to get some time till Kavita woke up, "Can I wear it after I have my bath, Amir?"
He took a menacing step closer and said, "No. Now."
I took a step back in fear. I tried again, trying to save some face, "Can I change into them in our bedroom? Amir?"
He took another step towards me, saying, "No. You don't want to wake up your pretty wife. Bring it here and change here. NOW."
Perhaps out of fear that he stepped closer, I hurriedly left the bedroom and walked across to our bedroom.
Kavita was still fast asleep. I looked around silently, and found the last bag of clothes. I brought them back to Amir's room, and opened them there.
They were a pyjama set yet again. But they weren't as bad as the last set I had worn, the lavender colored set with the shoulder strap blouse top to match the pyjama pants, for which he had made me shave my underarms and chest hair.
The pyjamas were a pale yellow in color. There was a print of small flowers with pink petals scattered over the pyjamas. They definitely looked feminine. But they weren't as feminine as the other pyjamas Amir had got for me.
With a sense of relief, I first took off my shorts, and put on the pyjama pants. They weren't tight, and were comfortable. If not for the print of pink petal flowers, they could perhaps pass for pyjamas of a man. And they were not particularly uncomfortable to wear.
I then took off my t-shirt, and took the pyjama top in my hand. It was the pullover type t-shirt type top, like the pyjamas he had got me for Tuesday. I was about to put them on, when Amir spoke up, "First take off your vest."
I looked at him. I didn't see the purpose of this. But he glared at me, and as I didn't see a purpose in arguing at that point, I decided to comply without arguing.
I took off my vest, and then pulled on the pullover type t-shirt. But these weren't tight, and felt more comfortable. They did have a lining of lace along the neck and arms, but they weren't particularly uncomfortable to wear either, compared to the pyjamas he had got me for Tuesday or Wednesday.
I knew regardless that they were womens' pyjamas: Kavita had told me that he had picked them all from the women's section. But they didn't feel as humiliating as the pyjamas I had worn on Tuesday or Wednesday. Perhaps it was the fact that they were loose fitting, and wearing them didn't need me to shave my underarms or chest and look grotesquely feminine.
Amir now spoke up again, "Now get rid of your used clothes, and get the towels."
I went and put my used clothes in our bedroom. I figured I could wear them later. I then found the towels, and went back to Amir's room.
As I placed the towels on the bed before commencing to towel off Amir, he said, "Wear these for as long as you're at home today, P.B."
My eyes went wide with fear. What if someone, say a vendor, came home? I voiced my concern, "Amir, what if someone like a vendor comes home?"
"Then you answer them and turn them away or buy what they're selling, like normal pussy boys do."
This was definitely different from what Amir had made me do through the week.
Then, he had made me wear these feminine pyjamas in the evening, and to bed with Kavita.
It was humiliating, but at least only Kavita was witness to it, other than the 2 of us.
Now, it seemed like there was an increased risk of other people witnessing my humiliation. Did he want to put me through that? I tried to not speculate on it. Maybe nobody would knock on our door today.
I tried to not think about it much, and set the towels on the bed. I started the 'ritual' of toweling off Amir. I took his sweaty vest off. It was sweatier than usual. I realized why, soon. In all this time we had been talking, his sweat had been absorbed to an extent by his vest, and there was some that had dripped on the floor where he had been standing.
I put his vest on the floor, and hurriedly toweled off the few drops of sweat that re-formed on his arms and upper body.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:21 AM