Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I could not show my face in that restaurant again.
I wondered again, how Kavita could say such a thing, about a guy who had arrived in our home just over a week back. Especially to a near stranger.
Did she always view Amir as 'her boyfriend'?
Someone with whom she had lost touch, or from whom she had drifted away, but always felt the itch for?
If that was the case, this was not likely to be a one night stand.
I could not fool myself into imagining that this was likely to be a one night stand, based on Kavita's inclination to make love to me thrice this week.
I could not sleep, now that that realization sunk in.
I turned over and looked at Kavita. She was sleeping blissfully, I thought, for someone who had just been unfaithful to her husband the previous night.
Did she think like Amir? Amir had told me that I didn't deserve Kavita's virginity.
Did she think likewise that I was so pathetic compared to Amir, that I didn't deserve her faithfulness? That she could wantonly go to bed with him, and return to me, and I didn't deserve any better than the ravaged, used body of my wife?
I still believed she loved me. She could have seduced me into bed on Thursday without giving me the massage.
And she could have ignored my arousal tonight, since Amir had brought her to what sounded like a very pleasurable orgasm for her.
I bit my lips out of jealousy. Did she ever have such a pleasurable orgasm with me?
I knew the truth, deep down. I didn't want to think about it any more.
However, despite her obvious enjoyment of her bout of infidelity today, it was not like she had never felt guilty over the past week.
I recalled how she averted her eyes on Wednesday, first when I came home during her massage of Amir, and then later, when his actions caused her to get aroused, and dripping wet.
Maybe if I could find a way to channel her guilt without making her upset, I could get her on my side.
It was the most comforting thought I had got during my reflections in bed. I told myself that hope existed still, and got myself to go back to sleep.
I was woken up some time in the morning by Kavita. She was shaking me in an irritated manner, "Mmmm....Wake up Manu!"
The alarm had been ringing.
I was sleepy. Because of waking up in the middle of the night.
I tried telling Kavita, "It's the 2nd Saturday, I don't have to go to work. I'm sleepy, Kavi."
She continued shaking me with irritation in her voice, "You promised to help toweling off Prem, do you want me to do it today? I'm also sleepy."
I had forgotten about it subconsciously.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:19 AM