Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 10 Pt. 3

It was dark. I was alone in my bed. In my subconscious, I heard Kavita moaning over the sound of some noise, “Ahh,Aaaaahhhh,Aaaaaahhh Amir!!!"
I woke up with a start.
I was in my bed. It was a dream. I was not alone in bed. Kavita was still lying beside me, fast asleep.
We had released each other from our mutual embrace, at some point.
She was now lying on her back.
I glanced at the bedside clock. It was 2 AM.
I gingerly got close to her legs. Her right thigh was flat, while her left thigh was raised upwards, as her left foot was flat on the bed.
I saw up close, the dried trail of semen.
Her mini-skirt had ridden further up her thighs, in her sleep. The dried trail of semen went all the way to her vaginal hair. She was not wearing panties.
So the sounds I heard in my dream was not just a bad dream. Amir had indeed fucked Kavita earlier, the previous evening. I had seen it played over in my sleep again, causing me to wake up.
I lay back in bed, as I tried to contemplate the future.
Was her encounter with Amir tonight a one-time thing?
If it was one-time, I could bring myself to forgive her and move on.
But what if she was going to continue sleeping with him?
What if she meant to continue sleeping with him?
One option that stood out was to separate, to divorce.
I played that out in my mind.
Say we divorced, or separated. That seemed to be the 'honorable' way out.
Kavita would then, sooner or later, get involved with Amir again. Amir would tell her all about how he had been bullying me. She would then spitefully let people know how Amir had been bullying me and I bore it shamelessly. Perhaps she would tell people how I struggled to perform in bed.
Worse, maybe Amir would tell her about my masturbation on the previous Saturday, and then she might tell people we knew as we worked out the divorce/separation.
Sooner or later, tongues would wag.
I was already approaching my mid 30s. It had already been hard enough for me to find a mate.
I didn't live in a culture where people got remarried at my age easily, especially divorcees. We lived in India, where divorcees didn't often get married again. At least, not in the circles I had known, interacted with. Divorcees, in my culture, and community, often stayed single for the rest of their life.
Given the stage of my life I was in, the difficulty of a divorce, and my general inability to get the attention of women, I would probably end up living the rest of my life as a single divorcee.
Tongues would wag behind my back: "He's the  guy who had an attractive wife, who took off with a guy she had invited home."
I would be scorned, ridiculed by society, and lonely.
Now, I contemplated the alternative of trying to save our marriage. Sooner or later, this relationship between Kavita with Amir would fizzle out on it's own. He seemed to have no plans of settling down with the women he had been seeing.
Maybe it might last one night, a few nights, or at worst a few months while Amir was here.
I might even have the ability to keep things discreet while it lasted, and certainly after it ended as I was sure it would.
Some tongues might still wag: but there would be fewer tongues wagging.
They would say, behind my back, "That guy's wife, she was going around with a hunky guy whom she had apparently invited to stay over for a while. Not sure how things are now."
I would still have my wife Kavita, and I could have less scorn to face from society. Fewer people would know about it.
I lay in bed thinking. Is this the right thing to do? Should I try to salvage our marriage?
Another option that came up to my mind was to use external help: say, complaining to the security officer, or trying to hire private help to take on Amir physically.
Those options didn't appeal to me. I didn't think I could get away with it if I hired private help. Amir's relatives would probably come after me with hired private help, and I could get into legal trouble too.
If I ended up as a "suspect" in a criminal investigation, it wasn't like I was going to come out of it without being the subject of mass ridicule and scorn.
People would instead talk, "He made a guy disappear by paying money. The guy who disappeared was a hunky guy, who was going around with his pretty  wife."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:18 AM