Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I got even more excited. The lust stirred by Kavita's wanton behavior was keeping me hard, aroused. I now wanted to fuck her too. Like Amir had fucked her earlier that evening.
I rolled over to my side, intending to try to enter Kavita. She motioned to me to wait and continued to stroke my aroused penis feverishly.
Was she not going to allow me to enter her? After she had just had sex with Amir?
I couldn't find out the answer to that, because right then, I spurted my semen on to her hands.
Kavita had 'brought me off' with her hand. Did she mean to have me cum in her hand? Or was she going to let me inside her had I not come so soon?
I looked at Kavita. She was looking at my semen in her palm, and had an extremely disappointed look on her face. She sensed that I was watching her, and smiled naughtily like she had done earlier. She let the semen drip down her fingers, and held her fingers over her mouth, watching me with a naughty expression on her face. She let the semen drip into her mouth, and then licked her palm and fingers multiple times, as though she was savoring every drop.
I was spent. I had had a much more complete orgasm than the last time, when I masturbated using the pictures in Amir's room.
And I was relieved. We had not had actual intercourse, but Amir did NOT "own" her like he had claimed.
I couldn't think any more, at that point. Kavita snuggled close again, and hugged me.
I embraced her, overwhelmed by the smell of sex coming from her body.
Despite having been cheated on a short while earlier, her actions after that, including her bringing me off in bed, left me with a strange feeling of contentedness, and I drifted off to sleep in the arms of my unfaithful, yet loving wife Kavita.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:16 AM