Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 10 Pt. 2

I sat down beside her on the sofa. She had finished eating, but hadn't washed her hands. She snuggled up beside me, and I felt her warm thighs against mine, the warmth of her arms, her breasts, her body, against mine.
I dreaded that Prem would now come and squeeze in beside her on the other side. That didn't happen.
As Kavita snuggled up close, I sensed something else that I had missed so far.
Amir's smell. The same smell that came from Amir's sweaty clothes after his exercises, was now coming from Kavita's body. The smell was overwhelming the smell of Kavita's own body, which I could barely distinguish.
I wanted her to smell of ME. Instinctively, I pulled her closer to me, by putting my arm around her shoulder.
She turned and looked at me, smiled, and snuggled up even closer.
I now couldn't understand my own reaction. I had been nauseated seeing the drying remnants of Amir's semen on Kavita's thighs. And I had always got put off by the smell of his sweaty clothes after his exercises.
But now, getting the same smell off Kavita's body as she snuggled up, I wanted her closer by me. I wanted her to smell of me, not Amir.
I was badly wanting to COMPETE, belatedly. I wanted her, if not for anything else, to PROVE to Amir that even though he had seduced her, she was still MINE, he didn't "own" her. I felt the blood started rushing to my head, and my penis.
I was getting aroused.
And Kavita appeared to have noticed it too. Her hand crept down to stroke my penis 'inconspicuously' over my shorts.
That was something I had not expected of her. I had expected her to avoid me, especially right after her encounter with Amir.
I looked out of the corner of my eye to see if Amir had observed it. He was looking at the TV. I was sure from his deliberate attention to the TV, that he had not missed what Kavita was doing.
I felt a wave of relief pass over me. So Amir had to know that even though he may have successfully seduced Kavita, he didn't "own" her like he had been claiming.
He didn't have the kind of control he boasted of having, over Kavita.
And more relevantly, even though he appeared to have brought Kavita to the loudest orgasm I had known her to have, she still was interested in me.
It was a much more positive me that rose from the sofa with Kavita after the movie got over. Amir said he would hang around for a while watching TV. I thought he gave Kavita a dirty look, but I couldn't tell if she saw it. She had headed straight to the refrigerator, to put the remaining food away.
Trusting her to not betray me again, I went ahead to the bedroom and waited for her. My aroused penis, to my surprise, stayed hard even in her absence while she put the food away.
I thought frantically in the time she took to join me in bed: I DID want Kavita right?
The thought of having sex with her NOW did in a way disgust me. She was still the lovely woman I had married, and I still loved her: but Amir had 'sullied' her tonight. And the 'marks' of his sullying of her were still on her body.
But I badly wanted to prove a point to Amir: to get SOME kind of victory over him.
What about confronting her, then? Should I just 'ignore' what had happened earlier? Did she know I knew what she had been doing with Amir earlier?
As I lay in bed thinking through what I ought to be doing, Kavita came into the bedroom and closed the door.
She then turned, and approached me with a naughty look on her face: the look I had seen on her face when she was excited, wanted to play in bed, have sex.
She sat down sideways on the bed beside me, and slid in beside me smoothly.
Her hand went straight to my underwear, seeking out my penis.
In the time I had been waiting for her in bed, thinking over what I should be doing, my erection had softened up somewhat.
Now, as she started touching my penis with her fingers, it started firming up again. The blood started rushing to my head, and to my penis, yet again.
She snuggled up closer to me, as she continued to stroke my penis.
Kavita snuggled up beside me, eyed my aroused penis. She started stroking it through my shorts.
Up close, in bed, I again got the strong smell of Amir, almost overwhelming the smell of Kavita.
I was throbbing now. She pushed my shorts down, and then my underwear.
This was the woman I had married. She had just had sex with our muscular house guest, her 'boyfriend' as she had apparently announced to a near stranger, and she was now stroking my aroused penis.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:15 AM