Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Inwardly, I marveled at how smoothly she was lying to me. 20 minutes back, she hadn't been watching the movie. She had been in bed with Amir Ali, moaning in pleasure.
Kavita took Amir's lamb dish from me, and turned to set it out beside the rest of the food items she had laid out on the coffee table. As she turned, I observed her from the back for the first time since her recent bout of sex with Amir.
The fresh gajra I had got her was nearly gone.
The base thread of the gajra was still attached to her hair. But most of the flowers had fallen out, and even the flowers left attached to the base thread had the faded,crushed look on them.
Even her hair wasn't as neatly organized as when I had left.
As I looked carefully, despite Kavita's pretense, I could see the tell-tale evidence of her recent sexual encounter with Amir.
Kavita now hurried to the kitchen, returning with a serving spoon for Amir's lamb dish and plates for all of us.
She then looked at me and said, "Manu, can you serve yourself please?"
And she turned to Prem, and said, "Prem, please serve yourself?"
So it was 'Prem' now. Prem in front of me, Amir when in bed with him.
I said, "Let me change first, Kavi. You guys start eating."
She looked at me and said, "OK but come fast, the food will get cold."
As I moved towards the bedroom to change, I finally caught Amir's eye.
He was smirking, as he had done lot of late. He crossed his hands as our eyes met, as though to tell me, "I've won."
I averted my eyes and went to the bedroom.
I changed into a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt.
Amir had already fucked Kavita. There was nothing to be gained by my voluntarily wearing one of those feminine pyjamas Amir had got for me. At worst, what could he do? Fuck my wife Kavita again? I wouldn't oblige him and wear one of those ridiculous pyjamas NOW.
I hadn't contemplated much more since entering our home, on what the future held out. I decided now to reflect on that later, after making further observations on Kavita's behavior.
I rejoined them in the hall. Kavita was 'watching' the movie and eating, sitting on one end of the double-seater sofa. Amir had seated himself on one of the single-seater sofas.
It felt like a pretentious gesture: like he was 'returning' my wife Kavita to me after just having fucked her.
Still, I didn't want to raise suspicions till I thought things through. I sat down beside Kavita.
We sat largely silently as we saw the movie and ate dinner.
Kavita spoke to me once about serving me more raitha and the vegetable dish she had made. I gratefully said OK.
She got up, served me the raitha first, then the vegetable dish.
Seeing her up close less than 2 feet away from me in that miniskirt, I caught sight of something that had missed my attention before.
There were a few thin stripes of pale white residue that had ran down her thighs to her knees and were starting to dry.
Amir's semen.
It had ran down her thighs in a few directions.
So she had not cleaned up after their sex.
Except her hands, which she had apparently washed. Perhaps because she was going to eat, and serve food.
Still, the thought of Amir's semen running down and drying up on her thighs made me gag. I set my plate down and Kavita got me a glass of water hurriedly. I wasn't sure if she suspected why I gagged, I told her I swallowed something wrong.
I couldn't concentrate on the movie at all. I hurriedly ate my dinner.
I went to the kitchen and put my plate in the sink, then proceeded to wash my hands. I wondered then, if I went to bed earlier than them, would Amir have sex with Kavita again? With me in the house? Would SHE let him go that far?
The kind of arrogant guy he was, I suspected he was capable of it. Surely Kavita wouldn't let him go that far. I hoped.
Idly, I went to the hall and told Kavita I was going to bed.
She gave me a wistful look and said, "Manu, the movie will be over in 20 minutes, sit with me through the movie please? It's just 20 minutes."
She wanted my company. After having had sex with Amir a short while ago.
I couldn't understand her behavior at all. One day, she couldn't stand Amir, and nearly had sex with me.

Then, I thought it was because she saw Amir for the womanizer that he was.
Now, it seemed like she had been ready to have sex with me yesterday more out of spite for Amir's going out with another woman.
Still, despite the spiteful feeling she had apparently harbored towards him the previous day, she has sex with Amir the very next day . And afterward, wants my company as well to watch a movie she really hadn't been watching.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:13 AM