Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 10 Pt. 1

I stood outside our apartment, by the window of the hall, trying to digest what had just happened.
I couldn't understand how it could happen, to begin with.
Just one day back, Kavita was very irritated with Amir. He had been "two-timing" her.
In the short time after his arrival, he had been seeing another woman, a colleague of his, and she knew it. He had even been in bed with that colleague, he had claimed, boasted, to me.
It had seemed to me like the scales had fallen from Kavita's eyes, on the kind of womanizer he was.
She had been concerned about me, both physically and mentally. She had massaged me, and we had gone to bed intending to make love.
We had actually gone farther ahead in our foreplay than we had been in a while, and we probably would have had sex had Amir not called when he did.
And now, one day later, she had gone to bed with him, had had sex with him. In our home.
What kind of influence did Amir have on her? How could he change her attitude towards him so easily?
Amir had boasted to me that "he owned her pussy", before I had gone to pick up his dinner.
Was that an idle boast?
He had taken my wife in bed, within 2 weeks of his arrival here. Maybe even earlier.
Further, the ease with which he appeared to have taken Kavita to bed yesterday, just one day after she was irritated enough with him to actively try to make love with me, it didn't sound like an idle boast any more.
What was I to do now? Should I confront Kavita about this right away? Should I walk out of our marriage, seek a divorce?
I had a lot of things to think about.
What was Kavita going to do, now? Was she going to tell me now that she had fallen for Amir, and was going to leave me?
What else could she do? I didn't see her riding it it out brazenly, as though nothing had happened.
My thoughts were interrupted as I saw a shadow approach the hall. I stepped back a bit so I could get a view of the hall without being spotted easily.
Kavita first stepped into the hall. She was dressed in the same clothes as when I had left: the same black mini skirt and red tank top blouse.
She went towards the back of the house. I heard the sound of running water. It sounded like she was washing her hands.
She then came a couple of times to the coffee table, and placed on it vessels containing food.
This food was, it appeared like, the dinner she had prepared for her and I, and chapatis for Amir to have with his lamb dish.
As she finished setting up the food on the coffee table, Amir strode out.
He was wearing the same clothes as when I had left. Knee length shorts, and a sleeveless t-shirt.
He stretched his arms, and then addressed Kavita, "Am getting hungry. How come Manu's taking so long?"
I heard Kavita say, "Maybe traffic is bad, I'll call him."
I hurried to the door, and rang the bell. As I stood there, I digested the meaning of what I had just heard.
I had rang the bell exactly once, when Kavita and Amir were in bed, having sex.
Was it possible that they didn't hear the sound of the bell over the TV?
If so, were they unaware that I had overheard them having sex?
Was she then going to ride it out?
The door opened, and Kavita greeted me with a radiant smile saying, "I was just about to call you Manu! Was traffic bad?"
Her radiant smile took some of the stuffing out of me.
I had hoped to probe into her eyes, to make her feel guilty about what she knew she had just done.
Instead, she was looking straight at me, beaming.
I averted my eyes hastily. I didn't want to let on to her yet, on what I had just overheard them do, in bed, in case they hadn't heard the bell.
I said, "Yeah, everyone's out on the roads tonight, it seemed like."
She laughed throatily and said, "Yeah, it's Friday night."
I took off my slippers and saw the food on the coffee table.
Kavita saw me observe that, and said, "Let's eat here tonight instead of the dinner table. The movie is still running."
I said, “Sure."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:13 AM