Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"Ahhhhhhh!!!Slower, please, Amir!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!"
My knees buckled as I heard that moan. I had been dreading this since Prem's arrival.
And then I heard Prem's voice, hoarse, yet loud enough for me to hear over the TV,
"You've missed this huh? Kavi?"
I heard Kavita say something, but it was garbled over the sound of the TV. It sounded like a moan.
After a couple of moments, Prem's voice rang out loud again,
"Say it louder!"
And I heard Kavita's throaty voice louder, over the sound of the TV,
"Aaahhhhh! Don't stop! I've missed you Amir!"
"What about me have you missed, Kavi?"
Kavita's voice wasn't as loud this time, but I heard her say,
"Everything! Your smell! The way you touch me! Your sweat! Your dick! Your juice! Don't stop, Amir! Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!"
I stood at the window transfixed. It was clear by now that Prem was making love to Kavita in our own house, in his room.
No.
Not Prem.
Amir was making love to Kavita.
He was not Prem. He was Amir, not Prem.
In bed, Kavita referred to him as Amir. Every time. Not Prem. Each time she moaned, spoke.
She saw him as 'Amir' in bed. She saw him as I feared she saw him, from the time I learned about his real name.
A muscular, powerful hunk. Who was making her moan louder than I had heard her moan, in our 4 years of marriage.
And at that time, I heard a grunt from Amir, and the loudest moan I had heard from Kavita,
"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!I love you Amir!!!!"
And then softer moans from her,
"Aaaaaaaaahhhh!! Amir!!!"
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!"
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!"
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! Amir!!!"
And then Amir's rasping voice rang out,
"Here it comes bitch!"
And then loudly again from Kavita,
"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
I did not hear anything clear from the bedroom for the next few minutes, other than the TV, though I thought I could hear the low, garbled voice of Amir.
The sickening reality of what had happened now started sinking in, in those minutes.
Whatever happened or didn't happen between Kavita and Amir Ali in the last 2 weeks didn't matter.
Amir Ali, the arrogant bully, the dark muscular hunk my wife had invited to stay as a house-guest, had fucked my wife Kavita.
Regardless of what happened from there on, I would have to live with that knowledge for the rest of my life.

CHAPTER 9 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:08 AM