Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I knew that. I didn't see what her past visits had anything to do with his stupid assumption and attitude. I persisted, "So what?"
He continued, "First time she came with a gentleman named Amir Ali on Sunday, sir. That reservation was in his name."
I didn't see where this was headed. I asked again, "So?"
He continued, "Wednesday evening she made a takeout order sir, also for Rogan Josh like today. When she came to pick it up, it took a few minutes to get ready, so we had a conversation sir. Pretty lady as you said sir, but also very pleasant and charming. Cash or Credit card, sir?"
I nodded. I didn't see what any of this had to do with his claim. I suspected he was making an elaborate excuse for his attitude.
I said, "Cash please."
I wanted to finish this soon.
He continued, finally processing my order.
"During that conversation, sir, I gathered she was a  and a vegetarian. So I asked her why she was getting Rogan Josh being a vegetarian."
He took the cash I had been holding out, and got my change ready.
He held out my change in one hand, and the carryout bag in another.
I wanted to just take it and leave. But this guy had dragged it so long, I got curious to hear his roundabout excuse.
"She told me then, sir, then that the Rogan Josh takeout order was for her boyfriend, Sir. She said his name was Amir Ali, and I understood that's why she was ordering non-veg. I assumed it was the same gentleman with whom she came on Sunday, sir. That's why I thought she was unmarried, sir."
The blood rushed to my face when I heard him say that. I had never been this embarrassed before in my life, in a public place.
I snatched the bag of food and cash from his hand and walked out of the place. I looked around to see if there had been other people following that conversation. There had been a few who appeared to be looking at me curiously, and I tried to avoid making eye contact with anyone.
I got into the car and tried to calm myself down. I swore to myself to never come to this restaurant again. That was one of the most unprofessional restaurant manager I had ever dealt with.
My legs were trembling as I started driving the car. Granted the manager was unprofessional, but did he just make up this excuse?
When I reflected on his behavior, it seemed consistent with his story. And his story seemed consistent with my knowledge of what had happened.
My hands and legs started trembling even more. So had Kavita voluntarily announced to this guy, a near stranger, that Prem/Amir Ali was her boyfriend?
I felt nauseous at the thought. I replayed the scene in my head. Kavita dressed in the clothes she was wearing on Wednesday evening, the black knee length skirt and the red tank top, proudly proclaiming to this manager, a near stranger, "Amir Ali is my boyfriend."
I couldn't see her doing it on Thursday evening. But I could see her doing it on Wednesday evening. That was the day when she had just given Prem an oil massage, dressed in that seductive outfit. And she had gone out to this restaurant right after giving him that massage.
It appeared like Prem had been much closer to seducing Kavita on Wednesday than I had imagined when I got home from work today evening.
That was in case he hadn't already seduced her. If she was proclaiming to near strangers that Amir Ali was her boyfriend, he might have seduced her already.
I was in full panic mode. I ran a couple of red lights as I drove back home. Thankfully I didn't get caught.
It took me 30 minutes to drive back home from the restaurant.
My first instinct as I parked the car was to call up Kavita. But then I decided against it. I didn't want to "warn" her, if my fears were true.
I ran up the stairs to our apartment. As I approached the door, I heard the sound of the TV running, playing the movie she had wanted to see. Good, I told myself. Nothing may have happened.
I rang the doorbell once.
Nothing happened. I waited a few moments, and then reached for the doorbell switch again.
I held back, and instead crept up to the window of the hall.
The hall seemed empty. I moved further, and got a full view of the hall.
It was empty. The TV was running, playing a movie, but there was nobody watching it. Not Kavita, and neither Prem.
I thought, or rather, hoped, that maybe they had stepped out. I pulled out my cellphone to dial Kavita.
That was when I heard what sounded like a moan.
It sounded like Kavita. And it sounded like it came from Prem's room.
I tried to listen more attentively. Then I heard Kavita's voice,
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 10:05 AM