Adultery Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1
Contd..

Beena who had been sex starved almost last 6 months and her yearning heightened after seeing Jeevan’s massive member adding to that was his conquests around her house watching him fuck some other lady in her house and his dalliance with her friend Revathi had been shocker to her- but for a week expected to be frustrating one with this sudden visit to Arakku she could not believe she was with a complete stranger and in the process enjoying cheap cheat sex

Well the wiry dark stranger had his strong left arm holding both her hands back across over her head in a firm grip as he absolutely attacked her well endowed breast and nipples with his crushing mouth while his right hand was inside her pussy finding her big petaled clit as he fondled that with strangely seductive soft hands in sharp contrast to his aggression with mouth and hands on breast

Beena could feel the strong hard stubby cock against her legs it was rock hard she would have preferred that instead of this guy’s hands but his hands were real magic as now the soft hands was working little harder and more vigorous on her clit and way this guy was sucking and almost biting her breast in the nipples made Beena whimper

“ O baba not so hard O god it so painfully pleasant o god please O ma please please ..”

Well now the stranger had her clit between his thumb and index finger as Beena felt a raising climax as this is her first time with a absolute stranger who was fiddling her moist pussy with vigour Beena then opened her legs little further as the guy started a real squeeze on her clit coordinating with heavy sucking on her hardened engorged tender nipples Beena just let go of herself as she fell into a prolonged quaking climax into the guy's hands

“ O god what hand my god this is not what I had d in mind O no O no O no …..” as Beena whimpered and trembled

As she reached her climax the clever guy took his hands of the clit and now was just gently rubbing her most moist pussy lips almost patting it as his mouth also was now gently licking her nipples this went for a few seconds

The that guy just came on his hunches as he thrust his stub like fat penis in her mouth Beena surprised at this act just opened her mouth as the guy just kept his cock head in her mouth as Beena was not much into oral but she gently sucked as felt the cock getting real hard as it stretched her mouth it was hot & leaky with precum as she sucked this stranger thick stub like cock

Well the stranger removed his cock and turned her over and made her go on her knees as he wanted to fuck from behind he inserted his hard stubby cock into her wet opening of pussy and then he started a real rhythmic fuck motion he was real quick and fast and his hands really now were mauling her hanging breast absolutely squeezing them real hard 

Beena was real enjoying the fat cock stretching her pussy this felt mighty good as she felt a shiver thinking about how it will be when Jeevan’s almighty cock was in her pussy as she now felt the absolute power of the stranger this was a guy who was fucking her real hard Rupesh her hubby was always a delicate lover Beena liked this rough sex as she felt pain shooting up in her knees as guy was hammering her so hard

“ O  baba this is real hard O god it feels so filling O ma O baba my knees please baba let me lie down O baba o please” in a whimpered plea in telugu

The guy stopped and gave a whipping blow on her butts as he urged her to move on her back then with hard legs and thighs across her well spread legs he just entered her pussy this time in real power as he proceeded to fuck her with more & more power and poise
Beena started to get the feel of real powerful fuck and after the sex starved few months this was so bloody hot surprising warm balm to her pussy as she opened her mouth the guy just sealed it with his stench filled mouth as he was absolutely rattled into her she felt his cock bulging and strokes even quicker then he jut burst into her shouting

O dhima rani O hot lover O jungle queen - Itara puruṣula bhārya Na bic na bic o ma take my cum na bic in his telugu dialect ”

The words in telugu struck deep in Beena who felt a quick fire climax for the fist time with a ejaculation it had never happened with Rupesh as she felt the hot cum and his hot words –other man’s wife you are my bitch take my cum she raised her butts and had her hands across his back almost in agreement as enjoyed the hard pleasurable time given by the stranger

Few seconds they were like that then in a quick move that guy removed his still hard cock from her quaking pussy as he quicky was on his knees and moved towards her face as put his well spent still hard cock right on her open mouth as Beena involuntarily opened her mouth wider in surprise the guy just fell onto her his full big fat cock almost in her mouth reaching her throat then she heard his laud satisfied murmer

“ Priyamaina leḍi na sahita tisukoṇḍi” Meaning my dear lady take my cum  or taste my cum

Beena was outraged and stunned with the words and the act as she tried moving that guy it was of no avail this was a strong man she really struggled with such thick member as she felt almost it in her throat gagging a bit but then she just adjusted around it breathing around it

Beena then felt the absolute remnants of his thick cum all over her mouth it tasted salty and bitter and then to her utter relief she felt the cock just becoming softer and smaller becoming real comfortable inside her mouth as seconds later the guy removed his shrunken tool with a “pop” sound as he fell beside her in exertion

Beena thought this is the feeling of utterly fucked as she just closed her eyes not willing to look at the guy then she felt the stranger hands surprisingly on her he was cleaning her with a cloth gently first in the face and then across her breast and then her well pounded pussy ,thighs & legs as then handed over her night dress as Beena looked up the guy was wearing his trousers and the fucker had cleaned her with her own petticoat  it was in his shoulder almost like souvenir

Madam please put on your dress I will leave you in the room Beena without a word spoken put on her dress the guy took her by hand across the trees as they reached near the room

Then the guy did a surprise act as he fell on his knees almost like prayer or thank you pranam as he signaled her to go her room

Beena crept into the room her husband and children were in deep sleep she just looked at the time it was almost 4 am as she locked the door silently then she went to the bathroom removed her night dress and then just had a shower in real chilled water

Beena felt tickles of pain across her breast well her nipples had taken the brunt , even her butts & her knees had the pleasant pain of a rough handling but the cold water soothed her then with the hand shower she thoroughly cleaned her well fucked pussy as she thought I like it bit rough as she concurred this fuck I really needed as she changed into a nice churi top and kameez absolutely relaxed & tired

Beena hit the bed after the surprisingly satisfied fuck with a total stranger she was more than determined now to have Jeevan’s cock in her pussy as she felt this was just a appetizer may be tit bit hot before the main course as smiled mentally shouting hear I come Jeevan as she fell into a very satisfied sleep . 

Contd..

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1 - by mouthinvader - 14-04-2021, 10:30 AM