Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I was mildly worried about that, but I brushed that aside quickly. As long as Kavita saw him for the womanizer he was, I could win this battle.
It was much easier to concentrate on work. My productivity was back up, and I called Kavita a couple of times during the day, once before and once after lunch. She answered the first time, but I was wary to start the topic of Prem's womanizing ways on phone. The second time, she didn't pickup, but it wasn't a big deal I figured, since she often went to take a nap around that time.
I left work for home on time. I got fresh gajra for Kavita again, on the way home. When I got home, I saw Prem's motorcycle in the parking lot. So he had got home already.
I felt slightly apprehensive, but not as worried as I had been for the last few days.
I got home and rang the bell.
I had the briefest instinct to peep through the hall window, but held myself back.
The door was opened by Prem, this time.
I nervously entered. He was glaring at me.
I took off my shoes and socks. There was no sign of Kavita yet. I asked Prem nervously,
"Where's Kavita, Prem? Has she gone out?"
He took a menacing stop closer, raised his bulging arms in a threatening manner, and asked,
"What did I ask you to call me in private, boy?"
I corrected myself hastily,
"Sorry, where's Kavita, Amir?"
He didn't answer my question and continued glaring at me.
He then continued,
"You think you got an opportunity now that you think your wife's jealous about my going out with my colleague, don't you, pussy boy?"
I stammered, “No, it's not like that, Amir."
He said, “Liar."
Then, without warning, he stuck his right hand on my neck just under my jaw, and pushed me against the wall.
I thought he was going to hit me. Instinctively, I tried to get his hand off my neck. I wasn't successful. He sneered at my efforts to get his hand off my neck.
He continued,
"Stop fighting pointlessly, pussy boy. Remember what I told you this morning. Who took your pretty wife's cherry?"
I felt the blood rushing to my ears as I answered in a hoarse whisper,
"You did, Amir."
He continued asking, menacingly,
"You angry at me for taking your wife's cherry, pussy boy?"
I couldn't answer his question.
I was in a sense jealous, upset, and disappointed if what he said was true. But it was more impotent frustration, jealousy. Frustration that my wife Kavita may have, seemed to have lost her virginity to this obnoxious bully, of all people.
With some degree of honesty, I shook my head to indicate 'No'.
He continued, "Say it, pussy boy."
I spoke up again in a hoarse voice, “No, Amir."
He tightened his grip and said, "Good, you didn't deserve to take her cherry anyway. Get that into your head." After a pause, he then asked, "Who owns her pussy, pussy boy?" I averted my eyes, and tried to avoid looking at him. I didn't answer. I knew what he wanted me to say, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. He sneered again, "You think YOU own her pussy, pussy boy?" Prem paused, then continued, "How many times has she let you in her pussy since my arrival?"
I averted my eyes again, in shame. Despite having come close a few times this week, I still had not had sex with Kavita since Prem's arrival.
He continued with a snort, "Zero. And do you know how many times she's spread her legs for me since my arrival, boy?"
Despite being held by my neck, I went red with shame. He was boasting to me that he had been sleeping with my wife already. I didn't know if it was true, but I didn't really know if it was untrue, either.
He then said as his final word for the moment, mercifully,
"You DON'T own her pussy, pussy boy. I do. Get that also in your head."
He then released my neck.
I stood where I was against the wall, hanging my head in shame, unable to do anything faced up with the sheer arrogance of this cocky bully.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:56 AM