Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
So if Prem's claim was true, he had been in bed with at-least 8 women already, including my wife.
If his claim was true, he came across as a womanizer.
What was it that women saw in him given he seemed to be a serial womanizer?
I could see an initial physical attraction. But it appeared like he had no inclination to seriously be involved with a woman, that all he was interested in was getting into bed with them and enjoying them as a 'prize', a 'trophy'.
Why would women want to hang around with him? Why would women want to keep getting into bed with him? Especially my wife Kavita? Surely she could see him for what he was, by now?
Why would she 'respond' to his flirtatious behavior?
Reflecting on these thoughts, I got to the stage of toweling off Prem's legs. After removing his shorts, I knelt down and started toweling his thighs.
Maybe Kavita hadn't been responding to him at all. She had been trying to make out with me in bed,3 out of 4 days this week.
But then her dressing had got more revealing, provocative, as though she was trying to 'tempt', 'attract' Prem. She even had put on outrageously provocative clothes that he had bought for her, and massaged him dressed in those provocative clothes.
Perhaps seeing him blatantly go out with another woman last night made the scales fall from her eyes?
I couldn't come up with a consistent explanation of Kavita's behavior. However, it seemed like my initial assessment may not be quite accurate.
Perhaps she didn't see me as an 'inferior' man compared to him. Or maybe she now saw him for the womanizer he was.
Either way, it looked like I still had a chance to not lose Kavita to him.
I would still have to find a way to deal with the arrogant bully. But it would probably be a lot easier now, now that Kavita seemed to have recognized Prem for the womanizer that he was.
I finished up, and stood on my feet again.
Prem put on a towel, then turned to me and said,
"Do my bed also."
He strode out to the hall.
I picked up the pile of dirty clothes and towels, and walked across to the washing machine.
Kavita was in the kitchen. It felt like she was avoiding Prem.
As I walked past, Prem spoke up again, addressing me,
"You can wear the other new home-clothes I got for you tomorrow."
I nodded, and went past him to his bedroom to do his bed.
As I pulled his blankets over to fold them up, I saw faded jasmine flowers strewn over his bed.
At first, my heart sunk again. After getting my hopes up, I now was faced with evidence that Kavita had been in Prem's bed.
But when?
Clearly Prem had come back late last night. And seeing Kavita's mood, surely she COULDN'T have gone to bed with Prem the previous night.
And the night before had been the night we had the confrontation. When I had seen Prem get her sopping wet, yet go to bed alone.
And it couldn't have been Wednesday afternoon either, since I hadn't got flowers for Kavita on Tuesday evening.
There was NO way THESE flowers could have come to be on Prem's bed because Kavita had been in it.
Prem was playing mind games with me, but now he had made a bad bluff.
I quietly pocketed the flowers, folded up the blankets and tidied the bed.
I was quietly optimistic. I didn't want to let on to Prem that I had figured out his bluff.
I mulled over this quietly at breakfast. I needed to find a way to talk to Kavita, work on her feelings about Prem's womanizing ways. Without Prem finding out. It seemed possible now that I might not lose my wife to Prem.
I then thought of Kavita. In a way, I felt ashamed about suspecting her to this extent.
Clearly she had encouraged Prem to an extent, letting him touch her, fondle her, wearing provocative clothes HE got for her...but perhaps it was indirect, and not intentional. Regardless, she may not have gone to the extent of sleeping with him.
Kavita was wearing a saree that morning after her bath. She had worn it somewhat conservatively, not much of skin showing other than her shoulders. I felt a pang of guilt as I realized I had suspected her of far worse than what she may have actually done. I made sure to give Kavita a kiss on the way out to work. She beamed happily. I avoided meeting Prem's eyes, but he appeared to be frowning.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:55 AM