Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 09 Pt. 2

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the alarm. As had been the case since I had taken on the role of toweling Prem off after his exercises, Kavita seemed to be in the bathroom, having her bath. Turning off the alarm, I stretched and walked slowly to Prem's room. Prem was there doing his exercises. Apparently he had arrived some time after I had gone to sleep. Nervously, I walked across to the balcony. He paused in between exercises, glared at me and said, "Not wearing the clothes I got you for last night, pussy boy?"
I shook my head nervously and lied, “No. Since you weren't here last evening, Kavita thought..."
He sneered, "Oh, that pretty wife of yours asked you to not wear them, pussy boy?"
I was afraid I would get caught over my lie, since this wasn't strictly true. Hoping he wouldn't double-check with Kavita, I persisted, "Yes, Amir."
He chuckled, "Yeah am sure she did. She'll get over it."
This made me curious. I had sensed that Kavita seemed upset with Prem about something. Prem's words seemed to confirm it. Prem resumed lifting his weights. After a couple of minutes, he paused again, and continued with a grin, "Yeah, boy, your pretty wife's jealous. Because I went out with a colleague last night."
I asked trying to probe, "Oh, why so?"
He leered as he answered, "Because she's younger than your wife, and your pretty wife is jealous of her."
This started getting me worried again. Why should Kavita be "insecure" if Prem went out for dinner with someone else? I tried to muster a confident voice, and said, "You're wrong, Amir. Kavita isn't the kind to be insecure about your going out to dinner with a colleague, younger or older."
He chuckled and said, "I didn't just go out to dinner with her, boy. Why do you think I got back so late last night?"
Comprehension started dawning on me finally. This could explain why Kavita seemed irritated with Prem. Prem continued, “Yeah, she's many years younger than your wife, and she's a  too. Am not surprised your wife got jealous." He chuckled for a couple of minutes before setting down his weights. He then stood up, and got off the bench he had been exercising on and strode into the bedroom.
I followed him in. I lifted Prem's sweaty smelly vest and took it off him as he raised his arms. I dropped it on the floor, and picked up a towel. Prem continued the conversation, with a chuckle, "And she was a virgin too...till last night. So your wife doesn't have to be jealous of that any more."
He laughed to himself at his joke. I didn't find it funny. This arrogant bully was "gloating" about 'taking the virginity' of a woman of my community last night, as though it was a matter of great pride for him. Judging by his past behavior and comments, I feared, half-knew that he may have 'taken' the virginity of my wife Kavita as well.
He appeared to sense what I was thinking about, and asked, as I started toweling him, "So you've ever broken in a fresh pussy, pussy boy?"
I didn't know how to answer that question. I hadn't asked Kavita directly, even though I suspected she was not a virgin when we got married. Worse, it seemed likely now that she may have 'lost her virginity' to this arrogant bully, Prem. As though reading my thoughts, he chuckled and asked again, "Looks like pussy boy doesn't know. Let's try this another way. Have you had sex with anyone other than your pretty wife Kavita, pussy boy?"
I briefly had considered lying. I wanted to gloat back like he had been gloating. But I subconsciously feared that Prem would catch my lie and then ridicule me even more. Growing red with embarrassment as he searched my face, I answered truthfully, "No."
He chuckled again, saying, "So you've never broken in a fresh pussy." And then he added, "Not that a pussy boy like you deserved to."
My hands started trembling as I digested what he just told me. He was "informing" me that my wife was not a virgin when we got married. How did he know? I suspected, feared the answer to that, too. He continued chuckling. His arrogance was getting really irritating. He then leered at me and continued, "I've had eight fresh pussies." He added after a pause, to twist the wound, "Six of them were  pussies. Including your pretty wife."
The blood left my face. If what Prem said was true, he was informing me, as a matter of fact, that my wife Kavita was not a virgin when we got married. He had already done that earlier, but now he was explicitly saying so. And that she had lost her virginity to him.
After 4 years of marriage, I wasn't really bothered by the increased likelihood that she hadn't 'saved' her virginity for me. I had suspected that about Kavita before, and I didn't get bothered by that thought as much as I did earlier on.
But what was irritating me was hearing it from this bully, in his obnoxious matter-of-fact manner: as though my wife Kavita was 'another trophy on his wall'. Did Kavita not know that he thought of her as 'another trophy' on his wall?
It was probably likely, I knew for a while, deep down, that Prem was probably the guy with whom Kavita had 'lost her virginity'. But I didn't want to hear that from him, especially in his gloating manner. I wished I had asked Kavita earlier, so I could have figured out a way to deal with this gloating bully.
I continued toweling him off quietly, marshaling my thoughts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:55 AM