Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
So she had noticed it. I felt resentful towards her, that she kept quiet about it, even made remarks about my 'looking cute' in those clothes.
I asked her, "Why didn't you tell him then, Kavi? You went out with him that day. Didn't you see him pick those clothes?"
Kavita took a deep breath and said, "I'll tell you the truth Manu. I didn't realize you weren't comfortable in those clothes." She paused, then continued, "You know on Monday when I went out with Prem?"
I nodded and said, “Yeah."
She continued, "Prem had asked me to come saying he wanted to buy me some clothes as a gift."
I nodded. She took a deep breath again, and continued, "When I got there, he also asked me about your clothes sizes, so he could get you some clothes as a gift as well."
I nodded. I suspected all of this already.
She continued after another pause,
"After getting your sizes, he went to the women's section and found pyjamas that would fit your sizes approximately. If they looked feminine, it's because he picked them from the womens' section, they are womens' pyjamas."
The blood drained from my face. The bully had the nerve to blatantly pick womens' clothes for me, in front of my wife?
I tried to stay calm. I needed Kavita on my side.
I asked, "But why didn't you stop him Kavi? Didn't you know I wouldn't be comfortable in them?"
She replied, "That's what I thought too. But Prem took me aside and told me that the two of you had discussed some 'naughty' subjects on Sunday, and that you had indicated among other things that you would find it exciting to wear feminine looking clothes."
The blood drained from my face for the second time. So that was how he had enlisted Kavita's cooperation. I told her firmly, "No, Kavi, I didn't tell him that."
She queried then, "Then what 'naughty' subjects did you two talk about?"
Yet again, I felt my face go white. I didn't want Kavita to find out what had happened on Saturday.
As I pondered what to say, Kavita continued, "Let me ask Prem when he comes back, why he told me in the shop, that you would find it exciting to wear feminine looking clothes."
I froze when I heard her say that. If this confrontation happened, it was likely that Prem would tell her what really happened on Saturday, and what we really spoke about on Sunday.
I hastily stammered, "No Kavi, we did talk about this. I did make that suggestion to Prem in the 'naughty' sense, that I found it a kinky and exciting idea, kind of like a joke."
She gave me a probing look and finally said, "I see." There were a few moments of silence, and then Kavita resumed, "I didn't know you had such kinky ideas,Manu. But now that you've tried it and find you didn't enjoy it like you thought, you don't have to wear those clothes. Just tell Prem later, he'll understand." I breathed a huge sigh of relief at her words. My penis was still soft. It hadn't become any larger, harder than after it shriveled up a little while earlier. There was no way we could have sex tonight.
Still, I felt gratified towards Kavita for the way this conversation turned out. She wasn't in cahoots with Prem on this. I would still have a way to challenge Prem on this, but at-least now, within the boundaries of this lie, I had Kavita on my side, it seemed like. I hugged her tight and said, "Thanks Kavi, that was the main thing I wanted to talk to you about." Feeling much better now, I went to sleep happily, in her arms
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:54 AM