Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Did she sense I wanted to make love to her? Did she want to make love to me, after all that she had seen Prem do to me, and allowed Prem to do to her?
I went to our bedroom to change. I picked up the bag of 'clothes' Prem had 'gifted' me. I looked inside, there was one last bag of presumably clothes, labeled 'Thursday'.
I didn't even bother looking into the bag to check out the clothes. I knew they would be something humiliating. I wasn't going to open it. I felt nervous, but yet more confident than I had been since Prem's arrival. I put on a pair of MY shorts and a t-shirt of mine.
We finished dinner at 8:40 PM. Did Kavita seem impressed that I put on my own clothes rather than those ridiculous clothes Prem had 'got' for me? I thought I detected admiration in her face, but I couldn't be sure. Surely she knew how many sets of those ridiculous clothes Prem had 'got' for me.
Kavita waited until 9 PM to finish watching a TV program, and we turned off the TV.
I went to bed ahead of her. To make my night even better, Kavita came to bed wearing the gajra I had got her today. Once she joined me in bed, I started off with foreplay enthusiastically, with confidence. I kneaded her ass, even stuck my fingers down her crevice, something she has always been sensitive to. Simultaneously, I started playing with her mounds with my other hand, and kissing the nape of her neck, and her sensitive areas. I inhaled her sweet smell and it intoxicated me even more.
Kavita didn't hold back either. She stroked my chest, played with my nipples. So much for her not finding my hairless chest attractive, I thought! She put her hands inside my shorts, and underwear. Under her deft touches, my penis got hard and started throbbing. I started undressing her. I got the hook of her blouse off. She sat up so I could take it off.
And right at that moment, Kavita's phone rang. I wanted her to not pick it up. But she did. I waited to find out who it was. She said "OK, “to the caller 3 times, then hung up saying, "Drive safe, Prem."
So it was Prem. Dejectedly, I asked her what he said. Kavita said, "He said he'll be home around 11 PM."
That wasn't so bad. We still had a lot of time to make love.
Sadly, my penis had shriveled up on hearing the mention of Prem's name.
Kavita now saw this. She started stroking my penis, trying to make my penis hard again.
It didn't work. Even in my mind, I started worrying,
"What if he hits me tomorrow morning for not having worn his 'gift' pyjamas tonight?"
"Why did he have to disturb our lovemaking?"
"Why did she not ignore his phone call?"
"Kavita didn't sound so angry when she was answering Prem's phone call now. Am I imagining her irritation at him?"
These thoughts were making my problem worse. My shriveled penis stayed shriveled.
After a few minutes of effort, Kavita gave up.
She turned and lay on her side, her back facing me. I was disappointed with myself for disappointing her.
I offered to bring her off orally. She turned, hugged me and said, "We'll do it another time. Don't worry."
Feeling disappointed, but overall still relieved in terms of pressure, I lay back quietly beside her, trying not to fall asleep.
Maybe my penis would become hard again if I tried to put the bully Prem out of my mind.
Kavita was a more receptive towards me now. Maybe I could try get some more support from her on Prem's general bullying ways with me. Possibly she hadn't perceived it to the same extent as I did.
I put my arm back around her and tried to get her attention,
"Kavi?"
She was awake too, and asked, softly, “Yes Manu?"
"Can we talk about some things please?"
"Sure, Manu. What do you want to talk about?"
"I don't know where to begin. But, let me start somewhere. How do you feel about Prem and his attitude?"
"Attitude, meaning?"
"You know, the way he does things, don't you feel he's not very considerate of other people's feelings?"
"Yeah, he's a bit self centered, he's always been like that. Wants to have his way all the time."
"It's not merely about doing things his way. Like, the clothes he got for me. I understand the surprise part, but don't you think the clothes he got for me were somewhat inconsiderate?"
"Inconsiderate...in what way?"
"Come on, Kavi. You saw the clothes. Don't you think they looked somewhat 'feminine' looking in design?"
Kavita paused at this and said, drawing a deep breath,
"Yeah, they do."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:53 AM