Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 09 Pt. 1

I kept dreading that something would happen that day. I was very distracted at work, thanks to the developments of the previous day.
I had been sure yesterday that it would be the day when Prem would take my Kavita to bed. That is, openly; I half suspected he had already been taking her to bed in my absence.
It hadn't happened yesterday. Still, it felt like it was only a matter of time before it happened.
At 7 PM, I finally left for home, trying to catch up on work I had allowed to pile up on account of being distracted. I couldn't leave early; there had been some rumblings about performance and commitment within the company, and I had already left early twice this week.
I drove home regretting having had to work late. Maybe Prem would have seduced Kavita in this time.
Still, I stopped on the way home and got fresh gajra for Kavita. I did not want her upset again over this aspect, especially given how close I was to losing her to Prem.
I got home at 7:25 PM, and was pleasantly surprised when I got home. Prem was not there!
Kavita greeted me pleasantly, and offered to make coffee for me. She was attractively dressed for home, wearing a pink sari with one of those short-sleeve blouses she liked to wear. I gave her the gajra. She smiled happily and said, “Thanks Manu!". Then she added with some concern, “You look tired."
I was tired. Both mentally, and to an extent physically. I sat down on the sofa and nodded. Kavita went to the kitchen and came over with some oil.
Kavita stood behind me, set the oil down and started massaging my temples. I started feeling better already.
She then started unbuttoning my shirt. With rising relief, I helped her take my shirt off. She reached down to pull off my vest. I was thrilled to see Kavita so loving, caring: the wife I had known for these 4 years.
Kavita poured some oil on her hands, and started massaging my shoulders. She proceeded to massage my arms. I felt so weak because of Prem's bullying, yet I started feeling mildly rejuvenated with Kavita's massaging. I was embarrassed when she started massaging my now hairless chest. But she didn't seem to mind it, so I didn't feel so self-conscious about it as I was when I took off my vest.
To make conversation, I asked Kavita,
"Where's Prem?"
She squeezed my shoulders and answered crossly, with a bit of irritation in her voice,
"How should I know? He's not my boyfriend or something."
I didn't like the irritation in her voice, but was mighty relieved to hear those words from her. I was just worried that she was irritated that I was asking her. If she was irritated with Prem, it was good.
Seeking to exploit her good mood and positive behavior towards me, I continued,
"I didn't mean it that way Kavita. I meant, he's never been this late, is he OK? Will he be back for dinner?"
Kavita answered in the same irritated tone,
"Prem's having dinner out tonight, with a colleague. He SMSed me saying he'll be back late."
My morale just kept getting higher. If we went to bed early enough, I could perhaps make love to Kavita before Prem even returned home!
I also thought I detected some irritation on the part of Kavita, directed at Prem. Maybe I was imagining it, but it seemed to me like she was irritated at him for some reason.
Thinking on those lines, I told Kavita,
"Am feeling much better now, Kavi. You are great at this."
I squeezed her hand. She beamed and said,
"Glad that it worked Manu! Do you still want coffee?"
I took the chance she offered and said,
"No Kavi, don't need the coffee now. Can we have dinner soon and go to bed early however?"
She hesitated, "Someone will have to stay up to open the door for Prem. Don't know when he'll be back."
I countered, “We can leave the door unlocked for him. You can SMS him saying you're leaving the door open for him."
She still seemed hesitant, “I don't know if he will be OK with being SMSed now."
I started getting worried. Was she trying to avoid going to bed with me?
Kavita saw my worried face, smiled at me and said, “It's OK Manu, we can go to bed early. I can open the door for Prem if needed."
It wasn't the ideal solution, it wasn't the solution I was hoping for. Still, depending on how late Prem came, I might have an hour or two to make love to Kavita, which should be sufficient, I thought.
Kavita hurried off to the kitchen, sensing my urgency. This was positively unbelievable for me. Just yesterday it seemed like I had lost my wife to Prem already. Now, she seemed to be responding positively to my urgency.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:53 AM