Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She moaned lightly and replied in a throaty voice, “Prem got this dress for me."
So now I knew it. The dresses she wore today were clothes Prem probably bought for her on Monday, the same day he bought these feminine pyjamas for me.
I continued fondling her belly and kissed her ears lightly. Kavita moaned again and said, “Am glad you like it Manu."
After a pause while I continued fondling her, inching upwards towards her luscious breasts, Kavita continued, "You look cute too in these pyjamas too. Am glad you like them."
Out of the blue, I was very embarrassed again. Why did she think I 'liked' these pyjamas?
It then occurred to me: unlike the previous night, I hadn't even tried to get these ridiculous women's pyjama blouse and pants off, before joining Kavita in bed.
I had joined her in bed, as though I was totally comfortable in these ridiculous pyjama blouse and pants. And she had interpreted that behavior of mine as 'Manu likes these clothes'.
I glumly realized how un-manly I must now appear in her eyes.
But, that also gave me an opening. Surely she knew I wouldn't shave off my underarms 'just to look cute/pretty/feminine' in Prem's 'gift' clothes. I wasn't sure if she had made out that I had shaved my chest hair also, but if she had, it only exacerbated the same point. Surely she must know by now that Prem was 'pushing' me around, making me do some things that I didn't really want to do. It might give me an opportunity to discuss with Kavita, how he used physical force to intimidate me into doing those humiliating things today evening.
As I collected my thoughts on this, I tried to think of a way to appeal to Kavita. Maybe her better senses would prevail, since I was sure she still loved me. Maybe she could prevail upon Prem to stop pushing me around like this.
And Kavita spoke then, ending my hopes on that approach, "Shaving was also a good idea, you look cuter shaven, the shaven look suits you better, Manu."
I said, "Thanks.", even as I tried to get over my embarrassment at those words.
I recalled Kavita's words on the day of Prem's arrival. She had told him then, that the hairy look enhanced his appearance. Now she was telling me, my current hairless shaven looked 'cuter' for me.
It was as though she was telling me, "Manu, there's currently only one MAN in this house, and it isn't you. Get used to it."
Would she even side with me if I told her what Prem had done to me today evening? And I now cast my mind on the scene after dinner, when she changed back into the provocative clothes she had been wearing, and how she let Prem fondle her brazenly in front of me, rubbing it into my face, and how she had gotten totally wet, aroused as a result of it.
The realization started sinking in: even if I brought up the topic of what Prem had done, there was no way she would 'side' with me. Not the way she had behaved tonight. Perhaps if I brought it up later, but not tonight.
Dejected, feeling defeated, I just hugged her in vain, hoping for some encouragement from her to boost my sagging morale. It didn't come, and she drifted off to sleep as she wrapped her arm around my pyjama blouse. I waited for sleep to overcome me. It took a while before that happened.
The next morning, I again woke up to the alarm clock. Thankfully, Kavita was in the shower. I went across to Prem's room for my morning ordeal of toweling off Prem's sweaty body.
Prem did his exercises in silence, which I was grateful for. I didn't want him 'rubbing' it in, after the scene last evening over my initial refusal to shave and wear the blouse of the pyjama set, and how he brazenly fondled and groped my wife in front of me, to the point of making her dripping wet.
As I toweled him off, Prem spoke up. He asked me, "So did your pretty wife tell you anything about your appearance last night, pussy boy?"
Blushing in embarrassment, I answered, “Yes."
Prem prodded me further, grinning at my embarrassment, “What did she say, boy?"
Red with shame, I said in a hoarse voice,my throat feeling dry, "She said I looked cute."
Prem laughed arrogantly, and patted me on my shoulders and said, "That you do, boy. You do look cute now."
I averted my eyes in shame, and stayed silent.
Mercifully, Prem didn't prod me any further. I finished up toweling off Prem, and put the dirty clothes away.
I noticed then that Prem was reading the papers by himself in the hall. Kavita was in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen to get my coffee from her. She handed me my coffee and kissed me on the cheek.
I was grateful to her. In spite of the fact that she had been so aroused,so wet by Prem's actions the previous night, she wasn't joining hands with Prem to humiliate me further.
I had my coffee and went to the bathroom to have my bath. I was relieved to finally get the ridiculous pyjamas off. I remembered to remove the safety pin to detach my 'sacred' thread from the pyjama blouse, recalling how shameful my own reaction was to Prem's bullying the previous night.
Before having my bath, I looked at my hairless weak chest, shaven underarms and scrawny arms and shoulders. I recalled again, the sight of that dark muscular bully Prem, being lovingly massaged by my fair wife Kavita. I knew I was losing this battle.

CHAPTER 8 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:52 AM