Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 08 Pt. 2

We sat down for dinner shortly. I found the non-veg dish that Kavita had got for Prem was a lamb dish from the same Mughlai style restaurant she had been to with Prem on Sunday. That's why it had taken Kavita so long to come back. I shuddered as I visualized my  wife by herself in her attractive knee length skirt and tank top being ogled at by the patrons of the restaurant, many of whom were likely to be . Did Prem deliberately send her there?
That line of thought brought me back to reality, to an extent. Even if it seemed likely that I was going to be put through the ignominy of Prem enjoying my wife Kavita in bed, I didn't want Prem parading her around all and sundry in that manner. I wanted to bring up the topic to Kavita in a gentle manner so she gets a reality check as well.
After setting the food down and serving chapatis for Prem and me, Kavita disappeared to our bedroom. She came back in a few minutes after changing back to the provocative outfit in which she gave Prem his massage.
I winced at the sight of her dressed in this sexy, provocative manner yet again. A couple of hours earlier, I had got aroused when I saw her for the first time in this dress. Now, partly because of seeing her massage Prem dressed in that manner, and the humiliation Prem had put me through, of shaving my underarms and chest, and then wearing these clearly women's clothes, I hardly felt a twitch in my pyjamas.
I finished eating hurriedly, and went and sat on the single-seater sofa, leaving the two-seater sofa vacant for Prem and Kavita. I was sure Prem would have sex with Kavita that night, I mentally couldn't bring myself to fight him any more. Not after what had happened earlier.
Prem finished eating before Kavita, and came and sat on the double-seater. Kavita joined us and sat beside Prem, a short while later. I watched with a mixture of agony and resignation, as Prem continued to fondle Kavita in front of my eyes.
As I had seen him do before this week, he had put his arm around her waist and was fondling her belly, running his dark palms over the skin of her fair stomach and navel, massaging, kneading it.
The difference this time though, was the effect Kavita's clothing had.
The previous times I had seen Prem fondling Kavita, she had been dressed in a saree, and on one occasion, in a churidar.
I could at least pretend, on those occasions, that I didn't see him touching her bare skin. When she was in sarees, the saree would cover some part of her belly and navel region.
There was no such possibility here. Her belly and navel were exposed with nothing to cover or camouflage Prem's dark hands and fingers roving over them. Her belly and navel glistened mildly as a result of the oil that I presumed, Prem had spread there earlier with his dark hands.
After a while, Kavita got up and went to the bathroom. I got my hopes up briefly, thinking she was going to bed. I started getting up, when she came back and sat down beside Prem.
I had already stood up, and I needed to take a leak myself. Distractedly, I went to the bathroom. On the floor there, I found the panties I saw Kavita had been wearing (I had observed the panties she had been wearing when she changed from the mini skirt to the knee length skirt, before going out).
I picked them up and inspected them. Her panties were soaking wet.
So Kavita had got aroused. Prem's blatant physical moves on her in front of me had started turning her on. I knew this would happen. With resignation, I finished up and rejoined them in the hall. I wanted to see how he would take her to bed. Or maybe if I was right there, I could somehow prevent it.
Prem continued fondling Kavita. I watched in shame, as I digested the contrast between him and me, yet again, from Kavita's eyes. Prem and I,we were both wearing sleeveless clothing. Yet, only one of us would look like a man in her eyes. The actual clothing would merely enhance what she probably already saw Prem as, and saw me as. It was like Kavita telling me, "HE deserves the right to fondle me."
It seemed more and more likely, as Prem's fondling continued, that he was going to take her to bed.
To my immense relief, surprise and disbelief, it did not happen.
Prem got up after a while, stretched and announced he was going to bed. It left me very confused.
Kavita waited for him to go into his bedroom. She then got up and walked slowly to our bedroom. She looked firmly downwards, as though she was 'ashamed' of something. As she went past me, I noticed that the back of the mini skirt she was wearing had what looked like a wet patch. I looked towards the sofa, and sure enough, on the sofa where she had been sitting, there was a wet patch, as well.
So it was not my imagination: Prem had got Kavita wetter than I had seen her in a long time.
Still, in spite of getting so turned on by his actions, she didn't go to bed with him. I was a bit confused, but I thought it was at least a temporary 'reprieve' for me. And I had no idea why I had gotten that reprieve.
Thanking my lucky stars, I turned off the TV and followed Kavita to bed.
Kavita was lying in bed on her side, she had picked up a book and was reading it. She was still dressed in the same mini skirt and looking as hot as she did when I saw her in this dress the first time, earlier today.
I joined her in bed, and lay down beside her. I put my arm around her belly, and hugged her close. I got reminded of how Prem had been fondling the same bare belly a few minutes back. Up close, I could feel the wetness of her mini skirt, and now I also caught the smell of her arousal. She moaned lightly. Based on account of her intoxicating dressing, I entertained mild hopes of being able to seduce her.
I told her, "You look hot in this dress Kavi. Did you get it recently or is this one of your old clothes?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:51 AM