Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"So will you stop trying to act like something you are NOT?"
"YEEEEES, “I gasped. I wanted this to stop. My eyes started welling up with tears, partly in pain, and partly with fear that he might rip my balls off.
"So what will you do if I release you now?"
I gasped between words as I tried to get a sentence out of my mouth, "I'll ....go ....shave."
Prem then gave an almighty squeeze of my balls. I feared they would burst with the pressure he applied on them, it hurt like I hadn't experienced in ages.
And then Prem released me.
I crawled into a fetal position in which I lay for a while, to catch my breath. Tears continued to flow down my cheeks. My balls hurt like I hadn't felt in ages.
Prem kicked me lightly in my ass telling me, "Get up and shave, boy. Your pretty wife also had some work for you, remember."
Burning with a mixture of shame and pain I had never experienced, I weakly got up. On rubbery legs, I went to the bathroom, pulled off my vest and took out my shaving kit.
As a bachelor, I had shaved my underarms a few times, especially in the summer, during my college days. The hot weather in those times had made it sensible to do so then. I had however never shaved till then, for the purpose for which Prem was making me shave: making me look more 'feminine'.
It took me about 20 minutes. My face went red as I imagined the indignity of Kavita seeing me in this woman's pyjama blouse, and having shaved to boot.
I finished shaving my underarms, then started to clean up.
Prem stopped me and said with an angry shake of the head, "The chest hair too, boy."
My stomach twisted in agony. There was no more any doubt about his intentions.
A part of me wanted to resist again. The part of me, that was still cowering at the fear of having my balls pulled out, prevailed. It would be better to lose my chest and underarm hair temporarily, today, rather than lose my balls permanently. The hair would grow back, after all.
I lathered my chest and shaved. As I shaved, I cringed as I recalled Prem's muscular arms, his bulging hairy chest and broad shoulders, and how weak my arms, chest and shoulders looked in comparison. The sinking thought that came through was that regardless of this indignity of being made to shave my hair, Kavita probably didn't see me as the kind of man Prem was, anyway.
I finished shaving, and started cleaning up. Mercifully, Prem didn't stop me this time.
I toweled myself dry, and then pulled on the shoulder strapped pyjama blouse. Shamefully, it fit me snugly.
I started moving towards the door of our bedroom, to head towards the kitchen.
Prem was at the bedroom door, watching me.
As I neared the door, I couldn't resist myself. I felt an uncontrollable urge to look at myself in the mirror. I turned and walked towards the mirror.
The mirror showed me what I suspected, feared I would see. I could pass off as a small-breasted woman with short hair.
Except for one thing. My 'sacred thread' was showing up near the middle of my weak bony shoulder. It stuck out like a 'bra strap' showing out, and unlike a bra strap, it ruined the "symmetry" of my feminine appearance.
I administered the final humiliation on my own accord, without any prodding or suggestion from Prem.
I looked in Kavita's items on the dressing table, and found a safety pin. I pinned my 'sacred thread' to the strap of the pyjama blouse top, so it wouldn't show.
Blushing in shame at what I had done to myself on my own accord, I headed back towards the kitchen.
Prem grinned in a mocking manner as I passed him, patted my ass and said, "Nice artistic touch."
I walked to the kitchen. I found then that Kavita had already prepared the atta before going out, but had not rolled out the atta into balls. I rolled the atta into balls, then started rolling out the chapatis.
I finished rolling out the chapatis, and went and sat down on the sofa. Prem had apparently taken a bath, and was now dressed as he typically did, in shorts and a sleeveless vest.
I blushed in shame yet again, as I contrasted how masculine he looked, and how the feminine pyjamas he had got for me actually fit me well. I felt very low. I was sure that once Kavita saw me tonight in these ridiculous clothes, she Kavita would sleep with him tonight. In a way, I wanted it to end that night itself. I was sure that it was no longer a question of IF Kavita would end up in bed with Prem, but WHEN.
I was reflecting on these thoughts, when the bell rang. Kavita is back, I thought to myself.
Crimson with embarrassment, I got up to open the door for her. I looked through the eye hole of the door to verify it was her, before opening the door. I could not open the door and find it was someone else.
Kavita looked me over briefly. A curious smile crossed her face, but she didn't say anything.
She took off her sandals, and walked towards the dinner table. She kept a bag containing presumably Prem's food on the dinner table and bustled into the kitchen. She was going to prepare dinner for her and me, I figured. I followed her in.We were already late for dinner, and I was hungry. I asked her if I could help, and she smiled and said, "Thanks Manu, can you make the chapatis please while I make a couple of dishes to go with the chapatis?"
I was grateful to help. Part of me wanted Kavita to say SOMETHING on this ridiculous pyjama set that Prem had 'got' for me. Kavita asked me to pass a vessel which was in a higher shelf. I reached out and took it off the shelf, and instinctively blushed as I realized Kavita must have seen my shaven underarms. She had, and remarked coyly, "You shaved."
I nodded and said "Yes,“ in a thick voice. She had noticed the indignity Prem had put me through, and finally acknowledged it. I expected her to either face up to Prem for pushing me around and humiliating me in this manner. Or, I expected her to start laughing at my ridiculous appearance.
She did neither, and merely smiled in a curious manner and remarked, "Looks cute." And then she added, "Especially with these pyjamas." I couldn't quite tell what she meant by it, and busied myself making the chapatis. What did she mean by "looks cute"? Did she not realize that these were not men's clothes? Why was she playing along with Prem's bullying, surely she had to sense that I wouldn't wear such ridiculously feminine clothing on my own? Her continued nonchalance at seeing me in these ridiculous clothes heightened my worries: was she in cahoots with Prem on all this? She had gone with Prem that day when he bought these clothes. Did she not see him pick these clothes? If she did, why didn't she stop him?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:48 AM