Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I felt much better now. Regardless of the agony of seeing Kavita massage this muscular bully, surely she still loved me and cared for me. If Prem hadn't seduced her already, there was still hope of preventing that from happening, of saving my wife from Prem's advances.
Kavita then asked me for the car keys, which I gave to her. I walked with her to the door, and locked the door after she left. Despite what I had just witnessed, things perhaps weren't as dark as I feared. She had responded as she normally did when I was horny and tried to be playful. I approached the kitchen humming to myself. As I stepped into the kitchen, a dark shadow appeared from nowhere, and I recoiled in fear.
Prem was standing in the kitchen near the door, his arms crossed in an intimidating manner. He was still in his white underwear, and his dark body shone from the oil massage he had just received from my Kavita. His underwear appeared to have got more marks/stains. Maybe he had some disease? I would not be surprised, I told myself.
Nervously, I asked, "All OK Amir? Kavita told me you were having body pain and cramps."
He sneered, not answering my question, and asked, "What are you doing here, boy?"
I answered with as much dignity as I could muster, "I came to make chapatis for dinner, Amir."
He sneered again, and said, "First go change into your home clothes, boy."
So this was all he was upset about. In my shock over seeing my wife Kavita dressed in that provocative manner, massaging this bully, I had forgotten to change from my work clothes.
I said sorry and moved towards our bedroom to change. I sensed Prem following me, and this made me nervous.
I reached into Prem's 'gift' bag and found the package labeled 'Wednesday'. Nervously, I took it out and took out the contents of the package.
The clothes in the package were lavender in color, and were a pyjama set again. The pants weren't the 'stretch' type, and didn't seem tight. I heaved a sigh of relief. So I wouldn't have to wear lace panties either today.
I changed into the pyjama pants, noting along the way that they did have a frill of lace around the legs. Still, they weren't tight like the previous day's pyjamas, and didn't have any "feminine" print on them. I already felt more comfortable compared to yesterday.
I then picked up what I thought was the shirt. I recoiled in horror, then in shame, as I realized it was not a shirt. It was a "camisole" style of blouse. There was no doubt about it. I could pretend that the clothes Prem got for me to wear on Monday and Tuesday were just a 'mistake', that they were not meant to be feminine. This was without any doubt, a pyjama top from a pyjama set typically worn by women. It was sleeveless, and had 2 straps to go over the shoulders. It had cups for the breasts, and to rub insult into injury, the pyjama top had an inner lining of lace along the breast cups. Other than the print, color and
to some extent perhaps the material and style, this blouse was somewhat similar to blouses I had seen Kavita wear.
I stared in revulsion at the blouse. Prem surely didn't mean to put me through this? I shook the blouse in case there was a shirt hidden that I had missed. An envelope fell out. Trembling with a mixture of rage and shame, I picked it up and opened the envelope. It had one line of 'instruction', from Prem. It said, "Shave before wearing-Amir." I started trembling in both horror and rage. There was no way I was going to do this. I gulped as I saw the intimidating form of the bully Prem watching me. He walked up to me and asked, "Do we have a problem, pussy boy?"
With shaking hands I thrust the envelope and the pyjama blouse in Prem's hand and said, "Sorry Amir, I can't do this."
Amir stepped back a foot and glared. After a prolonged pause during which I could hear my heart pumping, he said, "So pussy boy wants to be a MAN, thinks he's a MAN huh?"
Trying desperately to muster a calm voice, trying hard to camouflage my rising fear, I said, "It isn't about that, Amir. I can't do this, am sorry."
He ignored me and continued, "Yeah, all pussy boys go through this phase of wanting to be a MAN again."
I shrugged. It didn't matter what he thought, what he said. I wasn't going to do it.
Prem continued, "There's one sure way to make sure pussy boys don't start acting like a MAN again."
Then, without warning, he twisted my arms behind my back.
I had anticipated some kind of physical move on his part, but it didn't do me any good. Cramps or no cramps, he was too strong for me. He held my two hands behind my back with his right hand, as he pushed me to the floor into a kneeling position. I struggled in vain as he bent down, and stuck his foot between my kneeling legs. Then, moving so fast that I didn't have time to react, he gripped my balls with his left hand and gave my shriveled nut-sack a firm tug.
To this date, I am grateful that he didn't just pull them out. I am sure if he really wanted to, he could have pulled them out. Still, I experienced pain like I had never experienced before, as this strong bully who had overpowered me, repeatedly pulled at my balls.
"Shall I take these off, pussy boy?"
"NO!!", I screamed in pain. I was gasping for breath.
"But if I leave them there, you'll keep trying to act like a man, rather than the pussy boy that you are."
"Pleaaase!!!Sorry!!!", I screamed, gasping for breath, “I won't, “, as I caught my breath, then completed my sentence, "do it again."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:47 AM