Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
After he completed his turn-around, Kavita resumed massaging him from his shoulders, now massaging the front of his shoulders and chest, and massaging his left arm again. His dark muscular body shone with the effect of the oil-massage. He leered at me with his evil grin, the grin I had come to know and fear a lot of late.
Kavita now kneeled close to him, and leaned over him to massage his right arm. Prem again grinned at me in an evil manner, and reached with his left hand into the larger metal vessel containing oil.
He then held his left hand over Kavita's back, over the portion of her back exposed between her top and her skirt. He parted his fingers lowly, and let the oil drip down from his dark hand onto the fair skin of my wife Kavita. And as I watched him do that, my eyes averted down to his crotch, and I saw yet again, that he had formed a massive hard-on that jutted straight up, like a tower in his underwear.
I couldn't stand watching it any more. He was effectively mentally fucking her in front of my eyes. I felt helpless, unable to do anything to stop this muscular bully.
I withdrew from Prem's room, and went and lay down in our bedroom.
I tried to contemplate the implications of what I had just witnessed.
It was agonizing seeing my lovely wife give another man a massage, especially this intimidating arrogant bully. Didn't she feel the warmth of the oil he was "dropping" on her back? Didn't she know what he was doing, why didn't she stop him?
Trying to look at it from the bright side, it didn't mean she was sleeping with him or had slept with him.
To the contrary, twice this week, she had "played" with me in bed. The first time, when she got topless and we 'nearly' had sex, the second time when she pinched my ass playfully the previous night when I was in those tight pyjamas: that too, in spite of the fact that I hadn't got her flowers that evening.
Maybe I shouldn't read too much into the massage. Perhaps Prem had bought her these dresses on Monday, and maybe she wore the dresses once just to please him.
Still, all those positive thoughts didn't wipe away from my mind, the dreadful sight of my fair  wife kneeling beside, and massaging this dark arrogant bully.
I don't know how long I stayed lying down in bed. My thoughts were interrupted by Kavita, who walked in with a cup of tea.
I was much relieved. Regardless of how insecure the scene in Prem's bedroom made me feel, fact was, she still regarded me kindly, and was being caring to me.
I thanked her, and drank the tea.
As I drank the tea, Kavita explained about the massage, "Prem said he started getting cramps in all sorts of places today. I suggested a massage, and that's why he came home early."
So the massage was her idea? It made me feel better in a way, perhaps she suggested it sincerely, and not to bully me. It would have been different if Prem had suggested that Kavita massage him!!!
Besides, as I reflected over my tea, the scene was uncomfortable partly because I came home early and got to know about it in that manner. Perhaps Kavita would have told me about the massage at night anyway.
I then looked Kavita over again. She was dressed in the same provocative dress, but now the entire exposed part of her belly and navel region were glowing with oil.
Did Prem drop more oil there? God, did he spread it there with his hands? Automatically, I reached out for her belly and pinched it between my thumb and fingers: the same way I had seen Prem pinch her belly several times over the week.
Kavita grinned and ruffled my hair. I was relieved to see that reaction from her.
She then said, "Not now Manu, I have to go out now. Maybe tonight."
Saying so, Kavita stood up, and walked to the door and closed it. She then reached under her breasts, and unknotted her top and removed it. She was now topless, and I was gazing at her naked juicy breasts.
Despite the agonizing scene I had just witnessed, of my lovely wife massaging this dark muscular bully, my penis stirred at the sight of her naked breasts. Before I could do anything to seduce her, he had found her bra and put it on.
I feebly asked her, "Where are you going out, Kavi?"
She had found her tank top from the morning, and presently she put it on.
Kavita came back to the bed, rubbed my chest and said, "Prem said he's got these cramps before, that it sometimes happens if he's not getting enough protein with his exercise routine. He wants to have non-veg food more regularly for a while."
She then took off that provocative, mid-thigh length mini-skirt that she had been wearing. Yet again, my penis barely started stirring before she found the knee length skirt she had been wearing in the morning, and put it on.
So Kavita was going out to get some non-veg food for Prem. I winced at the idea. I wanted to suggest that Prem should get it himself. Then I realized it was better to hold my tongue back now. She had just told me about his cramps, and would be sure to get angry if I made that suggestion. And given what I had just witnessed, I felt too insecure to go and get Prem his non-veg food, leaving him alone with Kavita!
I asked her, "Anything I can do while you're gone?"
Kavita kissed me on the cheek and said, "Sure Manu. Can you please prepare the atta and roll out the chapatis for us while I'm gone?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:46 AM