Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 08 Pt. 1

I stood staring at the open door of Prem's room for what felt like an eternity.
What had my wife been doing dressed in this outrageously provocative manner in the room of the bully Prem, that too with the door closed?
Was that why she didn't hear me try to open the door? Did she hear me ring the bell? Why did she wait for my phone call before opening the door?
And what was she doing NOW?
I stood where I was, petrified, terrified that if I go look, I might see them having sex or something.
But as I stood there, sanity gradually came back. I would be able to hear tell-tale sounds if they were having sex. I did hear an occasional metallic tinkle, but no sounds of sex.
It was about then that I started hearing occasional moans from Prem, and I heard him saying, "You're an expert at this, Kavi."
Unable to withhold my instincts any further, I took off my shoes and socks, and walked on shaky legs towards the bedroom.
The sight that met my eyes instantly filled me with relief, only to be replaced by intense fear immediately.
Prem was lying on his chest on a mat that had been spread out on the floor. He was wearing just his white underwear.
Kavita was kneeling beside him, dressed in her outrageously provocative outfit that exposed way too much of her contours and body for my comfort, given she was in Prem's room. She had a metal vessel with what seemed to be oil, and a smaller metal vessel into which she had poured some of the oil.
As I watched, she poured out some of the oil from the smaller vessel into her palms, placed her palms on Prem's shoulders, and massaged them gently, lovingly.
She was giving Prem a full body massage, dressed in this manner.
I had interrupted her during her massage, it appeared like. That appeared to be why she was irritated and defensive, when I had called her on her cellphone.
I watched in shock, horror as I saw my lovely  wife, dressed in this outrageous manner, lovingly massage the arms, shoulders, and back of this intimidating  hunk who had been bullying me around for the past few days.
As I watched burning with shame, I felt my hard-on soften, and my penis shrivel up. I felt my balls 'withdraw' into their sack. I was too afraid of him to stop this, and apparently Kavita now had sensed
this, as well. It explained why she was looking down shyly at first, then stared into my eyes as though daring me, “Stop me if you can, Manu!", before going into Prem's room to resume the massage.
Kavita now paused to feel the oil in the larger metal vessel.
Apparently she had warmed up the oil before, and it had cooled down now. She turned towards me and handed the larger vessel towards me saying, "Go to the kitchen. There is a vessel of hot water on the stove, with a vessel of oil floating inside it. Carefully take out that floating vessel of oil, and put this vessel back in for warming and bring me the vessel of warm oil."
She didn't even say, "Manu." It felt like an order. I stared at her imploring her with my eyes to stop this outrageous massage.
She would have none of it. She made a sound of irritation and thrust it towards me. Meekly, I took it from her and made my way to the kitchen.
I found the vessels she referred to. The stove had been on a medium flame, and the water seemed close to boiling. The hot water was keeping the inner vessel warm. I took out the inner vessel with a metal clasp, then put the vessel she had given me into the vessel of water. I covered the vessel of warm oil I had just extracted with a towel, and made my way with it back to Prem's bedroom.
She snatched the vessel out of my hand, and resumed massaging Prem, now massaging his legs lovingly.
It was unbearable agony to watch. Prem moaned as she oil-massaged his muscular thighs, and said, "You're awesome at this Kavi."
It was making me go crazy. Here was this dark muscular  bully, enjoying his massage from my fair-skinned  wife, and moaning out his enjoyment for me to hear. I stood in stony silence, afraid to walk out in case they use that pretext to start having sex.
It was worse than the times I watched Kavita towel off his muscular body after his morning exercises. At-least then, Kavita at-least was dressed more conservatively.
Why did she have to dress like this? When did she get this dress? Now that I thought about it, I had never seen her in the clothes she had worn today, either the knee length skirt and the tank top she had been wearing in the morning, or what she was wearing now. Did she just not wear these clothes before, or did she get these clothes recently?
I recalled that on Monday when she had gone out with Prem, she had brought back a bag too. Were these clothes bought then? Did he buy these clothes for her, or did she buy them on her own accord? Neither scenario was pleasing to speculate upon.
I was jerked out of my thoughts by some movement.
Prem was turning to lie on his back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:45 AM