Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 07 Pt. 4
The rest of the day at work went productively. I didn't call Kavita during lunch as I usually do, as I wanted to surprise her. Since I didn't call her, she would assume I had a busy day, so I could genuinely surprise her.
I got off work as planned, and got gajra for Kavita on the way home. Humming to myself, I parked the car and hurried to our apartment, and rang the bell a couple of times.
There was no response. It occurred to me then that Kavita may have gone out again. So I tried to use my key to get in, only to find the internal bolt was on. So Kavita was at home.
Perhaps she was sleeping. I pulled out my cellphone and dialed her number. Subconsciously, I walked across to the window of the hall.
Kavita picked up the phone after a couple of rings and answered, "Manu?"
I laughed and asked her, “Were you sleeping? I'm at the door, come and open the door."
As I said those words, I noted with dread what I could see through the window, that the door to Prem's room was closed. I couldn't recall if Prem had closed it on the way out in the morning. Was she in Prem's room?
Kavita asked in an irritated voice, “How come you're so early? Why didn't you call me?"
I was disappointed to hear the irritation in her voice. I was hoping she would be happy I was home early.
I said, “I got done with work early today Kavi. Come on, come and let me in and give me a kiss."
Kavita continued in an irritated tone, "At-least call me next time OK? I might have gone out."
I said OK. She said, “Coming.", and then hung up. I stood rooted there, peeping through the hall window.
As I dreaded, the door to Prem's room opened and she came into the hall. I quickly went back to the door, and was there when Kavita opened the door.
I took one look at her, and my jaw dropped.
Like in the morning, she was dressed in a red top and a black skirt. But they were not the same clothes.
She was wearing a black flowing skirt like she was in the morning. Except, the skirt she was wearing now only came down to the middle of her slender fair thighs. It was a mini-skirt. The top was of the same color as the top she was wearing in the morning, and it even was of the same print I thought. But while the blouse she wore in the morning was a strapped over her shoulders "tank" top blouse, this one was tied with a knot just under her breasts, and didn't come down anywhere close to where her skirt started. The blouse 'ended' about 2 inches above her belly button and she was wearing her mini-skirt an inch below her belly button, leaving fully exposed her curvy belly and navel region.
I had seen women in that kind of blouses before, though I didn't know then what that kind of dressing style was called. It wasn't too different from the blouse of a saree in terms of what it covered, and what it didn't. But the effect of having it tied with a knot, combined with the fact that unlike with the blouse of a saree, she wasn't wearing a saree right now, and she was wearing the mini-skirt quite low, made it incredibly erotic.
I was stunned by her sexy appearance, and it took me a few moments to step in. Feeling intoxicated by her sexy outfit, I handed her the gajra and said, "WOW Kavi!"
She took it shyly and said, "Thanks Manu.".
Her eyes averted mine, as she looked down, turned about, and walked slowly towards the refrigerator. She kept the flowers in the refrigerator as I stared at her curvy form enhanced by her sexy dressing. I felt the stirring in my loins and looked down to see I was hard!
I hadn't felt this aroused in quite a while. Maybe my plan would work out even better than I hoped.
And yet, at the back of my mind, I felt an unknown dread.
Kavita came back walking slowly again, and stood behind the sofa. She looked downwards shyly, as though she was embarrassed about something. After a couple of moments, she spoke up, softly, sounding shy, almost as though she was embarrassed, "Prem came home early today. He said he was having body pain, like muscle cramps."
I felt the blood leave my till-then throbbing penis as I stared. So was she with Prem in his room, dressed like this? I stared at her in disbelief, trying to get her to meet my eyes. She continued to look downwards shyly in an embarrassed manner.
Even as I was about to ask her, I heard Prem bark in a loud commanding voice, "KAVI, ARE YOU COMING?"
I wasn't sure if it was the loudness of his voice, the shock that she had indeed been in his room dressed in this outrageously provocative manner, or the fact that Prem had been bullying me mercilessly since he came, and especially since Saturday. But, when I heard him shout loud, I trembled and lost my balance. I held on to the wall as my knees buckled. I stabilized myself in a few moments, holding the wall and leaning back against the door.
Kavita swiftly looked towards Prem's room and said, “Coming, Prem!"
Kavita then turned back to me, and looked for a few moments directly at my eyes. I averted my eyes in shame. Did she see me lose balance hearing Prem's voice? I couldn't tell.
She then turned again towards Prem's room, and walked in quickly, leaving the door open.

CHAPTER 7 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:43 AM