Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I tried to avoid eye contact with Prem, as I was still trying to figure out whether he was playing mind games with me. By then, I strongly suspected he was playing mind games. If Kavita had really been cheating on me with Prem, she would not have left the flowers on his bed, she would have attempted to hide it and cleaned up the bed herself. It seemed more likely that Prem had picked up Kavita's discarded gajra and spread it over his bed, to manipulate my thinking.
I again scanned Prem's chest region where I had observed what appeared to be a "lipstick mark" once. I didn't see any such mark. And Kavita was continuing to wear lipstick. So it was more likely the case that Prem was messing around with my mind.
On this cheerful note, I left for work, returning Kavita's kiss on my cheek. Prem gave me one of his evil grins, but I ignored it as I strongly suspected him of playing mind games by then.
I reflected at work on the changes that had happened since Prem's arrival. Prem had been bullying me around, especially since the episode on Saturday when I had masturbated in Prem's room using his photo albums.
Prem had made me volunteer to help Kavita more in day to day chores at home. But, it was not really like this was anything negative. Helping her roll out chapatis, and my pitching in for such kind of domestic help, would be a good thing in the long run, since it will build intimacy between me and Kavita at home. And as far as toweling off the bully in the morning went, perhaps it was better than I towel him off than Kavita.
He had also tried to change my attire at home. From wearing comfortable shorts and t-shirts, I had been wearing his 'gift' pyjamas. What was most embarrassing about having to wear his 'gift' clothes was the fact that they fit me. Kavita had been out with him the day he had got them. Did she help him pick those clothes? Why did she not stop him from picking such 'feminine' pattern clothes for me? Did she not recognize that the clothes were somewhat feminine in design?
Again, I took a step back. I had known Prem to be a bully who 'has his way', for pretty much all his stay so far, starting with getting Kavita to towel him off. So maybe Kavita tried to stop him but he went ahead anyway. But why was he doing that? Was his objective to 'rub it into my nose', how un-masculine I was?
I needed to find a way to not let Prem get into my mind so much. His bullying ways were stopping me from reclaiming, reaffirming my intimacy with Kavita.
I decided to go home early again. This time, however, I decided to go even earlier. I wanted to take the chance that if Kavita indeed did respond to my attempt to get her attention, I SHOULD try to take her to bed, without the pressure of Prem being at home.
I would leave work at 4 PM, so as to get home by around 4:30 PM even with bad traffic. I would stop on the way and get fresh gajra for Kavita. Regardless of whether Prem had been giving me good advice or not, clearly Kavita appreciated the thought of me getting her gajra, so I needed to focus on that. And then, if things worked out, we could even make love before Prem even got home.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:42 AM