Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Kavita was wearing a red sleeveless tank top blouse and a black knee length flowing skirt. I didn't recall seeing her in those clothes before, but she hadn't worn skirts or tank tops for a while now. Still, as always after a bath,she smelled intoxicating. Her skin glowed and I felt lusty mentally, even though I hadn't got a reaction in my penis yet. I put my arm around her shoulder and inhaled her sweet smell.
She didn't push me off as she had done sometimes when she's very irritated with me. Grateful for the opening, I massaged her shoulders, exposed by her revealing sleeveless blouse. I apologized for not getting her flowers yesterday, and promised to make it up today.
Kavita said, "I wasn't really upset with you Manu. But thanks anyway!"
And saying so, she gave me a kiss on my cheek again.
Feeling optimistic, I hummed to myself as I headed back to Prem's room to fix his bed. I was about to start doing so, when I caught a look of myself in the mirror. I recoiled.
Until then, I hadn't looked at myself in the mirror, after putting on these pyjamas. I suspected how pathetic I looked in those pyjamas, but this was far worse than I could have imagined.
The pyjamas hugged my ass in an obscene manner. I recalled the number of times I had ogled at women in tight pants, and I cringed at the fact that looking at my behind in these pyjamas, I too looked like 'one of them'.
Worse was how my crotch region looked, in the tight pyjamas. The combined effect of the thin lace panties, and the tight stretch material was that my crotch region looked very flat. I recalled again, how I had observed the contours of omen's hips and navel getting accentuated by tight pants, and I saw to my intense embarrassment that my crotch looked very flat, as though there were no balls or penis inside.
I took a few deep breaths. It didn't matter how shockingly 'feminine' I looked in these pyjamas. I would be removing them shortly, and would get Kavita fresh gajra today evening on my way back from work. Besides, she was probably upset with me over the gajra gaffe of mine, and she did pinch my ass in bed, something I didn't think she would do unless she felt horny or lusty in some way.
I pulled back Prem's blankets, so I could fold them up. And that is when I received a shock I wasn't mentally prepared for.
The bed was littered with 'faded' jasmine flowers.
I stood in shock, staring at the crumpled jasmine flowers strewn over Prem's bed.
What did this mean? Did this mean Kavita had lie in that bed at some point of time the previous day? With Prem?
Did that mean she had started going to bed with Prem already?
Worse, then what was she upset at me for? Was Prem misleading me about getting flowers for her, to give him time to completely steal her from me?
Was she wanting me to get flowers for her so she could go to bed with Prem wearing the flowers?
I contemplated for a couple of minutes, the implications of the flowers that had been in Kavita's hair, strewn all over Prem's bed.
Was it possible that Prem was playing mind games with me? Could the faded flowers on his bed be a set-up by him to bully me mentally when perhaps, in actual fact, Kavita may not have been in bed with him at all?
I heard the sound of the water flowing in Prem's bath stop. He was half-way through his bath. I hurriedly picked up all the faded flowers from his bed, and looked to put them in my pocket. Shamefully, I realized then that these 'stretch' material pyjamas came with lace, but didn't come with pockets.
I hurriedly placed the crumpled flowers on the bedside table and folded up Prem's blanket. Right as I finished up, I heard Kavita call out to me, "Manu, your coffee is ready!"
I stuffed the crumpled flowers into my palms, and answered back, "2 minutes, Kavi!"
I hurriedly went across to our bedroom and put the crumpled flowers away safely in the pockets of the trousers I planned to wear to work.
I took another look at myself in the mirror. Finding out that these pyjamas didn't have pockets was irritating, especially in the context of the flowers discovery I had made. I looked embarrassingly un-manly in these pyjamas. I swallowed my pathetic reflection in the mirror, and my shame, and went to the kitchen to get my coffee from Kavita.
Nothing of note happened for the rest of the morning. I was greatly relieved to finally be rid of the lacy pyjamas, as I went for my bath. Before I went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror at my crotch cased in the panties I was wearing.
Now that I had taken the tight pyjama pants off, my crotch area didn't look as flat as it did when I had looked in the mirror earlier. I could discern the mound of my penis and balls.
I then reflected with shame, at my situation. Here I was, trying to feel reassured by seeing my penis and balls make a tiny mound in the panties I was wearing: the panties the muscular, hung bully in the room across the hall, our house-guest, had made me wear, while he strutted around the house in his white underwear flaunting his heavy nut-sack and monstrous erection.
I looked again in the mirror. I could no longer discern the mound of my penis and balls. My crotch now appeared flat as it did when I was wearing the tight pyjamas a short while earlier.
Unable to look at the mirror any more, I hurried to the bathroom and had my bath, trying to forget what I saw in the mirror.
After my bath, I dressed up for work and got to the dining table for breakfast. Trying to think about other things, I reflected over breakfast on Kavita's current dressing. Kavita used to wear tank tops with jeans/skirts more when we were in USA, but she slipped smoothly into 'Indian' mode once we moved back to India, and her sleeveless clothes were mostly the blouses of her sarees. Still, seeing her in these clothes after a while made my heart ache. She was enticingly wearing lipstick again. I badly wanted to make love to her: before Prem took her away from me, to stop him from taking her away from me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:41 AM