Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 07 Pt. 2

Kavita had apparently finished preparing the chapatis, because she joined us in the hall a short while later. I was about to get up for dinner, when Kavita flipped the TV channel to a television serial. She said dinner would take a few more minutes to get ready, that the chapatis were ready. She remarked again that the pyjamas looked nice on me. It did not assuage my feelings much, but she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek again. It made me feel slightly better. She had kissed me thrice today in front of Prem's eyes.
We had dinner shortly afterward. I did feel some of my discomfort return as Kavita bustled around the dinner table serving dinner to Prem and I, then sitting down to eat. I imagined how this must look in her eyes, seeing her husband dressed in (what I thought was) very feminine-looking pyjamas, and Prem sitting at the same table in his tight sleeveless t-shirt strutting his muscular arms and physique. God, I cringed at the thought that she may be thinking Prem is the only man at this dinner table!
As I sat there lost in my thoughts about how Kavita must be regarding me in comparison to Prem, I felt something that made me cringe even more.
I felt my balls 'contracting', and my dick shriveling in my underwear.
Unlike 2 days ago, when I got aroused seeing those photographs in Prem's room, the effect I was experiencing now was almost the exact opposite. I was feeling like my balls were shrinking, my dick was shriveling up, as I sat at that table dressed in those horrible pyjamas that Prem had got me as a 'gift'.
I started feeling desperate. I had to 'reclaim my manhood' before things got worse. I resolved to try to make love to Kavita that night, no matter how I felt at the moment. Hopefully, I would be able to get past this 'performance issue' by the time we went to bed.
After dinner, I went to the hall and resolutely sat on the double-seater sofa. I was not going to allow Prem to keep bullying me, I told myself.
Shortly afterward, Kavita came and sat down besides me. I thought I had out maneuvered Prem just this one time. It was not to be.
The arrogant bully came and sat down on the other side of the double-seater sofa, squeezing himself on Kavita's left.
We watched TV largely in silence, with some interruptions by Kavita and Prem making some funny remarks about the episode being aired. I was too distracted to pay attention to their jokes about the episode. Prem had yet again, wrapped his arm around her belly, the nerve!
I felt so impotent. I was sitting next to her, and yet he had the nerve to touch, fondle her. He had no respect for me as a man, not any more, and he was intending to rub it in, as he had been doing since the previous day.
When we finally did go to bed, I was feeling woefully lacking confidence to make love to Kavita. Still, I had made a resolve and wanted to stick to it.
Kavita sidled into bed beside me, still in her saree. As I pondered how to start lovemaking after all that I'd gone through over the last week, Kavita surprised me by putting her arm inside my pyjama shirt, and stroking my chest. She stroked me in a manner that suggested that she was trying to get me aroused.
My heart started beating faster. Maybe I was imagining it all, and she wasn't lusting for Prem, thinking about me as a 'weak man' like I had been dreading.
I started fondling her waist, and my shriveled dick started 'tugging' like it was coming back to life. I moved my hand over her fleshy wide ass.
Unconsciously, my mind recalled the humiliating situation on Sunday, when Prem had been cupping Kavita's ass, and took his hand off only when she slapped his hand. My dick started shriveling up again.
My heart sank. Was this how things were going to be as a result of Prem's bullying? Undeterred, I moved my hands back up to fondle Kavita's belly, and then her breasts through her blouse.
She was responding with interest, and it encouraged me. I unhooked her blouse, and Kavita helped me take it off. I then unhooked her bra, planning to dive in between her cleavage into her big juicy mounds.
Kavita took her bra off, and extended her hand backwards to drop her bra onto the floor.
As she did that, my mind flashed back to the previous week, when she extended her arm to hand me Prem's sweaty, smelly vest, and then flung it into my face. Once again, I felt my penis shrivel up, and I felt my performance anxiety rising.
Kavita was now topless. She now reached into my pyjamas, and into my underwear. I BEGGED, WILLED my dick to come back to life at-least experiencing the touch of her sensitive soft fingers after a while.
It did not happen. Kavita fondled around my privates for a while, then remarked, "Your friend down there doesn't seem too interested tonight." I was terrified at her disappointment. I stammered and asked her if I could bring her off with my fingers or tongue, hoping that would give me time to get my dick back to life, and aroused.
Kavita shrugged, and said it was OK, that we could do it later, and put her leg over mine, and hugged me. I hugged her back, I was greatly relieved. Even though I wasn't able to perform right then, she wasn't angrily taking it out on me. It probably meant she did love me still, regardless of the events of the last week. She didn't refer to my dick as 'noodle' either. These reassuring thoughts, and the feel of my Kavita's naked back, helped me sleep well after quite a while.
I woke up the next morning to the sound of the alarm. Kavita was having her bath, I woke up feeling refreshed. Slowly, my mind got itself tuned to the dreary task that awaited me: toweling off the bully Prem again. I listlessly walked across to the balcony of Prem's room. He was in the middle of his exercises. He looked at me sneeringly and said, "Looking pretty, pussy boy." I went red in shame.
So it
was not my imagination, that these pyjamas Prem bought for me felt 'feminine' in design. I hadn't thought out a response, because I wasn't mentally prepared for him to taunt me like this. He continued during a pause in his exercises with a grin that was more like a sneer, "Looks like you like these pretty pyjamas. You'll like the rest of the clothes I got for you also, then."
As I stood there red in shame, a thought occurred to me. Maybe if I act not self conscious about what he was doing, maybe he might not 'continue' putting me through this new ordeal. If he didn't know how it was affecting me, maybe he would stop putting me through this.
Prem was now done with his exercises. I grimaced as I stepped up for my ordeal. I don't know exactly was the cause, but somehow, toweling off Prem didn't seem as humiliating today as it felt the previous day. I was conscious of Kavita appearing in the doorway and watching me towel off Prem, but she had already seen it yesterday. It couldn't get more humiliating now that she had already seen it once before.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:38 AM