Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I looked in the bag, and saw an inner bag labeled 'Monday'. I picked it up, and took out the clothes in the bag. They were a pair of pyjamas. When I say a pair of pyjamas, I am embarrassed as I try to describe the pyjamas. The pyjamas were bright white, and had a print of pink flowers all over, on both the button-on shirt and the pants. I had worn pyjamas before, but never had I wore or purchased pyjamas of such a feminine kind of design. I got the feeling the print on the pyjamas Prem had got for me was not an accident. Did he mean for me to wear those? I looked in dread towards the door, and saw to my shock that Prem was standing there! He was standing there smirking at me. The smirk appeared to confirm my suspicions.
At that time, I heard Kavita's voice from the kitchen, "Manu, your tea is ready, can you come here soon and help me please?"
He strode up to me, shook me by the t-shirt I was wearing, and said, "Hurry up and change, boy. Your pretty wife wants some help from you in the kitchen." I stood there trembling with fear. How could he do this? The moments ticked by, as Kavita called out again, "Manu, are you coming?"
Prem took a menacing step closer to me and whispered, “Do you want me to tell your wife about Saturday, pussy boy? Maybe I should."
And saying so, he walked towards the door, looking backwards at me. I responded to Kavita weakly, "Two minutes, Kavi." With trembling hands, I took off my t-shirt and put on the pyjama shirt, my hands shaking as I buttoned the shirt. Then, I took off my shorts, and put on the pyjama pants. My legs went weak as I stumbled out of the room. Prem slapped me on my ass as I went past him to the kitchen.
I asked Kavita weakly what help she wanted. Kavita said without looking at me, "Oh, after you have your tea, can you help me with the chapati making? It will take more time for me to do it myself." I said sure, and picked up the cup of tea she had set out for me. She didn't look at me yet. Trying to be inconspicuous, I finished my tea and moved towards the chapati roller, hoping she doesn't notice or say something to add to my humiliation. Kavita then glanced at me, smiled and said, "Oh you're wearing the new pyjamas Prem got for you? They look nice on you." I went red with embarrassment as I proceeded to start rolling out chapatis Out of the corner of my eye, I observed Prem standing near the kitchen door, grinning at me. I continued trying to be inconspicuous, and rolled out the chapatis as quietly as I could, without asking Kavita for suggestions. Every time I caught Prem smirking, I came close to breaking down and crying.
As I was rolling out the chapatis, Prem disappeared briefly. I started fearing what he might be up to, when Prem reappeared at the kitchen door and remarked, "Looks like Manu has got something for you, too, Kavi." And saying so, he held up the gajra I had bought for Kavita. I had totally forgotten about it. In my anxiety about where Kavita had been, the worry that she had ran away with Prem, I had forgotten the mood with which I had come home from work. I walked to the kitchen door and reached out to get the gajra from Prem. Inwards, I feared he wouldn't give it to me. Thankfully, he didn't try to push me around over the gajra, and I gave it to Kavita with a nervous smile.
She smiled with happiness, and said, "Thanks Manu!", and kissed me on the cheek. She didn't put the gajra on at once, though, and instead went and kept it in the refrigerator. I was done in a short while, having placed the rolled out chapatis in plates. Kavita said thanks, and that she would take care of the rest, and stepped up to me and gave me another kiss on my cheek. I felt better after that, and I went and sat in the hall, and watched some TV. Prem came and sat on the sofa as well, and it seemed like he was continuing to smirk.
But I dismissed it. Regardless of what he was trying to do to me and my mind, Kavita had just kissed me twice and he probably saw that. So he ought to know that she still loved me, regardless of his efforts at pushing me around, bullying me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:36 AM