Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd.

Menaka was in a world of pleasure as Chief Karambu slowly lifted her hip and lowered in a very smooth seductive motion and in every movement he ensured more of his big girthed cock inside the absolutely tight pussy at the same time his mouth was feasting and working on her big rosy nipples he was absolutely enjoying this sexy lady he had pleasure with many ladies but this was one hot lady who enjoyed sex without any rancour

Menaka felt chief’s entire cock lodged inside her love hole and the slow way he was penetrating deeper and deeper was so ultimate with rocking sensation she had never felt so clamy and tight and my god his cock felt like a hot steel rod inside her leaky pussy

Menaka felt a relief when Malu’s mouth left hers even for Menaka this kind of rigorous love making or rather kissing was exhausting but then it was only for a second but even before could think of that she felt Malu thrusting her big tits in her mouth her nipple was a so prominent like big button Menaka shuddered a second as began to suck on to the big African lady nipples in right earnest

Well Chief Karamabu had nicely prepared the Indian lady his princess for his big assault he knew her pussy had get used to his massive size that’s why for almost last 6-7 minutes he worked with his member fully inside her well lubricated pussy he smiled at himself give me this lady for two days I will make her as wide as canal my god I would love to do that to her tight pussy as he removed his mouth from absolutely reddened and teeth marked nipples of Menaka

Chief Karambu always knew and liked some physical marking it was not inflicting pain but leaving tales of hard love so that when this lady takes a bath or feels her body parts she should feel the pleasant pain and soreness that makes her remember tonight with longing & pleasure so he was only doing all that in his typical style

Now Chief Karambu moved Malu away as he lowered Menaka on to the mattress as his big cock came out of love hole with a strong liquidy “ Pluck” sound
Menaka lying down on the mattress felt immense relief for few seconds from relentless love making but then she felt as if a big plug was removed from her pussy it felt almost airy she wanted to feel her pussy as her hands moved down but Chief caught her right hand and kept on his big rock hard cock as Malu in unison moved her left hand up then in a sudden attack both their mouth descended on her lips they sucked and licked her lips like sweet dish or icecream at times all three lips out wined together she felt her whole face wet with their saliva

Menaka felt bizarre but it was unbelievable they way two of them continued their attack then almost in unison they started licking her breast and nipples and lower stomach making Menaka was feel so hot and amorous with their hot breath she was so aroused as she know felt the chief tongue licking and prodding at her moist pussy Menaka then absolutely opened her legs as wide possible spread eagled and ready almost signalling fuck me

Menaka: O Big chief fuck me O god I need you inside right now

Chief karambu understood the married lady’s desperate yearning as he quickly positioned himself and then he just entered his big Cock head in the moist ready pussy and then like whiplash just slammed hard on the unsuspecting Menaka his full cock inside her pussy in one stroke

Menaka : felt almost hammered she really felt almost torn as fleeting pain shooted inside her pussy as she shouted

“ O ma margaiya O god its so hard O go you have torn me in half chief O god this too big for me ”

But chief was in no mood he was fucking her so hard it was brutal he had both hands behind her head in a hard grip in few seconds Menaka felt the pain turn into waves of pleasure as she felt the absolute slamming of the big rock hard cock his balls hitting her lower thighs it was stinging sweet pain in the tender underside of her voluptuous butts

Then the chief further fully lowered his body weight fully on her as his lips on her as he then proceeded now with animal like fierce fucking for Menaka this was new experience she had felt little bit of this experience with shemale pushpi may be sometimes with Hari but never this hard and this strong this was almost like suffocation with total pleasure

As Menaka just got used to the brutal pleasure she felt Malu’s mouth on her butt hole she could feel Malu was getting squashed but the mouth was simply licking her buthole as well as licking the lashing balls of Chief Karambu

Meneka was starting a feeling of absolute orgasm from her lower stomach it was churning as her eyes glazed then the Malu’s vibrant tongue action on her butthole was making her go wild as tried to lift the butts up as the chief slammed hard well in few seconds Menaka’s dam burst as she absolutely gripped with her legs pinning on to chief’s back bucking and twirling to a real pressure filled extended orgasmic climax

The Chief Karambu went one more gear higher mercilessly flogging on an almost fallen Menaka but he was also cumming no stopping as came with a laud shout

“ Take my baby you little Indian whore this African baby is for you O god you are the sweetest pussy I ever had oh god take all my cream baby”

He absolutely shuddered and blasted into Menaka’s clutchy pussy he was coming for almost full 30 seconds in big spurts as his cock spit venom into the much battered pussy

Meneka felt absolute karmic relief as the old guy blasted into her she had thought this guy will not cum inside her so she felt so proud that this guy had burst into her this was mind boggling sex at its best

Menaka could not count how many times she had come it was countless as she just relished this treat arranged by her dear husband and as she closed her eyes and relaxed as even now she felt tremors of the big African cock inside her

Both of them lay almost for 2-3 minutes as slowly Chief disengaged he got up his massive cock still semi hard mixed with mixture of all their juices as he looked at the well fucked wife

Chief : Princess look at me this was one of the best sex I ever had you are brilliant my lady

Menaka: Looked up his Black shiny cock looking semi hard “ O god you look still ready to go oh my god”

Chief : O don’t you worry I have some big lips to wrap it up

Sweat stained and hot looking Malu brought his drink to him handing it over then she promptly kneeled down and started cleaning the chief’c cock with swift licks sucking his big cock head

Chief: You know princess this lady is my elder son’s wife I like her as he tapped Malu’s head since I am their chief everyone sleeps with me it’s a honour to sleep with me but princess truly it was a honour to have you come so hard inside you my princess hope you have a progeny with bigger snake than mine I tell you that is a prophesy my dear

Menaka’s head was spinning with the just finished physicality of the sex and the words of chief just warmed her heart as she just closed eyes almost knocked out cold by the robust love making ..

Contd..
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 13-04-2021, 10:43 AM