Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I finally had a chance to take a better look at Kavita. She had, as I had observed in my brief glance earlier, dressed in a (light blue) sari with a sleeveless red blouse. She had put on lipstick, for the first time after the day Prem arrived. She was looking bright and happy, and I tried to make an effort to not rub off my dull mood onto her. It wasn't her fault that Prem was such a bully.
We had some idle conversation about current affairs, politics and cricket. As we talked over idle matters, I got the feeling Prem was smirking at me. I couldn't tell why, but I suspected he had some reason to be smirking.
I finished my breakfast and we both got up to wash our hands. And as he walked past me to wash his hands, I realized why he was smirking.
On the left side of his hairy chest, in the region not covered by his vest, was a red mark which when I saw him from a distance, I mistook to be a sore. But as he approached closer, I realized it was not a sore, and was in the shape of 2 lips.
I was filled with shame, as I realized what had happened.
Sometime between when Prem came out of his bath and then, it appeared like my wife Kavita had planted her lips on his hairy chest.
My legs started trembling as I got myself ready for work.
Prem and I left for work at the same time. Kavita kissed me lightly on my cheek as I left. It did not assuage my feelings at all, as I recalled what seemed to be her dark lipstick stain on Prem's chest.
As I drove to work thinking about the apparent lipstick stain on Prem's chest, I felt my penis shrivel up in my trousers.
It was a defeating, subconscious reaction that I had felt a lot over the last few days.

CHAPTER 6 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:33 AM