Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
And as I begged him, my eyes started tearing again.
He stayed quiet and continued exercising.
Nervously, I wondered whether he would heed my request or not, fearing the worst.
As I watched with growing fear, I realized he was finishing up his exercises. In preparation for my 'role', I stepped back into the bedroom so I could look for the towels. Mercifully, there were towels right there on the bed. Maybe Kavita had got up and come to Prem's room and kept the towels there before she went for her bath, I figured.
I picked up the uppermost towel and trembled as he walked over, into the bedroom, and stood where Kavita had him stand usually after his exercises to towel him off.
I walked around behind him, to start toweling his head, when Prem remarked:
"Haven't you seen Kavita do this? You need to take off my vest first, P.B."
I winced at the name with which he addressed me. He had shortened "pussy boy" or "pervert boy" to 'P.B'.
Meekly, I walked back to his front, lifted his vest from near his stomach. It was wet, smelly and stuck to his muscular body, so it took me a bit of effort and proximity to lift his vest to above his chest, and then he raised his arms as I pulled his wet vest off and set it on the floor.
I then proceeded, for the first time in my life, to towel the sweat off the body of another man, a man who had just had a workout that caused him to perspire profusely.
It was a humiliating experience, the most humiliating experience I had been through till then.
I trembled as I toweled the sweat off his thick dark arms. I remembered how he carried Kavita the day he arrived, in those arms. I shivered as I toweled his right arm, the arm that had slapped me 5 times the previous day, and then fondled Kavita. I recalled how he carried the girl in the picture, from the photo album. And I reflected in shame, glancing down at my own scrawny arms, on how Kavita might be contrasting the two of us in her mind. It was not flattering.
I started toweling off his muscular hairy chest. I recalled how Kavita had rubbed his chest hair and appreciated it, the day he arrived.
I then got reminded of the day he got that huge erection. I glanced down as I continued toweling off his chest, and I saw that he had again got a huge tent in his shorts.
He however wasn't speaking to me, but appeared to have his attention somewhere. I guessed that Kavita was probably watching.
As I finished toweling his chest, with great embarrassment, I took off his shorts, releasing that monstrous erection of his,thankfully concealed by his white underwear.
I put his shorts on the pile of clothes and towels on the floor, and glanced around as I got on my knees to towel off his legs. I noticed that Kavita indeed was watching from the doorway to Prem's bedroom.
I was deeply self conscious of my situation, where I was trembling and toweling off sweat from the body of this dark muscular guy, who had been bullying me around just the previous day. I could not bring myself to look at Kavita long enough. I managed to observe in my glance that she had got dressed after her bath, and was dressed in a sari. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse, and that was pretty much all I could observe in the glance I gave in her direction.
So at some point when I had been toweling him, my wife Kavita had come and stood by the doorway. And he had got a hard on after seeing her.
Was he aroused merely because my wife had just had a bath and was looking fresh and gorgeous? Or was he aroused because of the situation as well, where my wife was watching as her comparatively weaker husband toweled off his muscular body?
Neither scenario was encouraging to think about, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I was finally done.
I was feeling tired and drained. Ignoring me, Prem strode off to the doorway, where I now saw Kavita was holding the newspaper in her hand.
Hoping that he would just read the newspaper quickly and go have his bath, I got up off the floor, and picked up the pile of sweaty clothes and used towels.
I moved towards the doorway, brushing past the two of them. I got the strong smell of his sweaty body, mixed with the sweet smell of my freshly bathed wife. Cursing the fact that I was getting both those smells at the same time, I quickly went past them towards the washing machine.
As I put the clothes into the washing machine, I heard Prem's voice saying, "You promised."
I turned around to see Kavita playfully push him away by his chest saying, "Not now, go have your bath first!"
That made me feel a bit relieved. At least, Kavita was not going to let him 'push her around' and get 'whatever he wanted, his way'. It was with this relief that I approached Kavita, and asked her if I could get some coffee.
She said the coffee was ready, and went to the kitchen to get me the coffee. She handed me the cup, then stroked my cheek and went back to the kitchen, humming to herself.
I got lost in my thoughts as I had my coffee and read the newspaper. Kavita shook me out of my trance by reminding me that it was getting late, and I needed to get ready to go to work.
I picked myself up, and feeling weak all over, moved to the bathroom.
A lot seemed to have changed in one week. My dull mood lasted through breakfast. Kavita had breakfast set out on the table, and was talking with Prem as I walked to the table.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:31 AM