Adultery Soumya: Dream of everybody II
Part 10, Chapter 1

Geeta stopped her narration...

Rest will be after class... my dear Sumi...

Though Soumya cursed in inaudible words,
Gulping this kinky story had to stop because of the necessary and valid reason. Being a studious student she couldn't miss the lecture. Class was the primary thing to attend. But through out the class nothing entered into her mind. 

In her mind, the scenario of an ugly person inspecting a girl's boob with fingers leaving the stethoscope unused and dangling by the neck, lingered through out the time.
By listening the kinky description, her nipple became hard. She became inpatient, but what could be done? except clumping in her thighs together or else?
The sinister class was going on and on...
Soumya became exasperate....

On the same time three ugly and nasty looking persons were also feeling exasperated.
They thronged around Laksmi Bai and asking many questions.

Hey mausi, do you know that sexy mal?
Mausi- What mal? What are you talking about Lakha?

Lakha- Oh. Mausi! Please don't be a naïve. You certainly know of whom we are talking about.
At morning, when you were talking with that sexy girl at the backside gate. That big mamey girl, about which I am talking...

Mausi- oh.. That girl? Might be Soumya, first year girl. That yellow T-shirt  wearing one, you are mentioning I presume?

Lakha- yes yes mausi... That tight mal I am talking about. Ohhhh..What set of mumey does she have. Other two persons also gave consent shaking their heads.
Ohh. Ohhh. Mausi.. by simply looking on those ripe and parky breasts our cocks became rock hard.
Please make any arrangement mausi, else we would capture her and fuck forcefully making a big bad news for the college. Don't blame us then....
Mausi- Are bhai... Why are you going restless. Didn't myself have done arrangements before? 
I also know all about your stamina and roughness. Whatever you had done, on that girl I had arranged for you last diwali, is not forgateble you know. You three dogs had used her such a way that she became sick, and so afraid that did avoided me. Though she was a fucker for money.

But nowadays I am looking for a willing one. Who will love to fuck only, instead of money.
I think I have got one, on whom I have kept watch for months. If this bimbo does match the parqusions than the intended problems will be resolved. I will get some money, she will have fun and you will have whatever you wanted....

I will take her for a test ride today after lunch...

When these conversation was going on in the sweepers hut, at backside of the college building, inside the college, in class Soumya gave out a low sigh of relief..  Oh at last the class was over.

Getting huddled in a corner Soumya grabed Geeta and proded her to finish the rest of the story.  
Ehee bitch... now finish the rest.
OOoh. Soumya.. you also have became a hungry bitch kutty.. and gave out a naughty Lough.

Geeta begin her tale...
Ohh. That pervert doctor then realized that  I was a willing fellow and released the stethoscope and grabbed that stiff nipple between his thick, strong forefinger and thumb.
I did held my breath making my face reddish.
He started to roll it light and easily.
Just when I had given away my breath out, he sqweezed my nipple and twisted in a turn.
I could not keep my mouth shut anymore.
A sharp cry erupted from my mouth...

Ahhh... Eeee..Ohhh...

He held on that unfortunate nipple twisted and with a nasty smirk, asked was it paining? Should I release the gbang? Do I do it lightly?
I shaked my head in a negetive gesture.
My whole body was in fire. My breast was tingling with sweet pain and pleasure.

He told, see if you cry like this how I would progress? 

I told, ok here it is.. If I ever utter a sound, you do not stop. Just double that whatever you are doing. Let me cry... Do whatever you like to do.
OK.. let's see.. what type of 'Mal' you are.

Hearing him, telling me a  'Mal' , my face became more reddish with burning ears and quicker heartbeats.
Suddenly he gave my nipple a brutal squeeze.
I could not control myself and a loud cry came out from my mouth.....Aaaaahhhhaa..
So he did not stop there and gave again a nasty merciless squeeze... I thought that he will make my nipple a paste out of it. .. blood will burst out from it. Tears pooled into my eyes and a thin stream of tear flow out streaking the checks.
But I did not resist him any way.

After giving few more squeezes and tugs finally he released my poor throbbing nipple.

With an ugly smile he brushed his both  forefingers on my both nipples, right and left, one throbbing and paining , other one anticipating a painful treatment.

His fingers finally clamped on them and started to twist and pressing on until I started  howling out of sweet pain and pleasure.
With tearful eyes I thrusted out my boobs towards his hand.
Sometimes it was felt that he would tear up my lovely and poor nipples from my parky breasts.

He did not  release my paining nipples untill his fingers become tired.

He relived my nipples and a deep sigh escaped from my mouth. My breasts were heaving up and down, making a real erotic scene.

I was wondering what next.

Then he grabbed both my breasts with his rough and big paws like a bear. The fingers were sinking into my soft breast meat, I was feeling heaven. Its pain and pleasure again. But his grasping was not stopped .
My eyes became roundish. So much brutally a person could grabe, that I did not have any idea.

But my breasts were not to be defeated. They were full of mass. They resisted the force, some breast meat overflowed throughout the gaps between fingers.
 Feeling the resilience of my soft yet parky and heavy boobs he became angry and after freeing my poor breasts for a second his paws pounced again and again mauling them with renewed force and brutality.
My cry and moaning filled the room....
AAaaAhhhh ohhh maaa.... Eeee.eiiiiii. 
Ommmm. ... Uuuummmm. Issshhh.  Aaaaaaa.
 My moaning cry was creating music to his ears.
He kept on ravishing my beautiful mound as he would curved it out from my chest.  He will squeeze out milk out of it even without pregnancy. 

At last his arm felt tired and gave few painfully slaps to the mangoes...And released them.

My heart was like stuck into my windpipe all the time I could say. There were no strength left in my body. My whole body was melted like hot wax. My brain was floating in air.

He then told me, remove your T-shirt.
Like a zombie I removed my shirt through my head. In the white tubelight my  fair body was glisting with light swate. My heavy breast became more heavy with inflow of blood and heaving rapidly. They became red with red angry blotches. 

His eyes became red like a mad man,  seeing his own handiwork on those beautiful mounds.
Hovering over them he thrusted out his tounge and lapped my left nipple. Rough texture of his dirty tounge gave me spine tingling electrical sparks from toes to head. He gave another rasp on my sensitive right nipple and my heart jumped out inside me.

Inadvertently a deep moan escaped my open mouth.  OOOHhhh... Aaaaaaaiii. Sssssshh.

Then that devil opened his dirty mouth wide and clamped over my right breast. I held out my breath..... The dirty yellow teeth slowly started to press on from upper and lower part.
The jaws gave more pressure and the teeth started to sink in .. I am feeling the biting of them. Pain are radiating slowly through the globes. After stopping for seconds , just when I had taken a breath in for a little relief, another painful bite sinked in. 

Aaaa.hhhahh naaaaa..Maaa. a sharp painful cry escaped my mouth. But instead of protesting I thrusted out my boob into his maw. Tried to insert my whole breast inside to his mouth.
Like a tiger he gave some shakes and tugs to tear up my soft breast from my chest.
Ohhhhh.ahhhhhh aiiiiii. Ohh maaa.

With keeping chomping on my breast mound brutally he grabbed my left boob and gave a mighty sqweez. And kept on mauling and mauling untill I became more or less senseless with overflowing pleasure and pain.

Suddenly someone asked from background.

Hei.. Doctor sub, apun ne to purai khha lengeji...

Mere liye kichhu to rakhiye..

Hei.. Doctor, sir will you eat all by yourself? Keep something for me please...

It was the compounder cum attendant of the saitan doctor...

Thoes two perverts had done so much tortures on my soft beautyful body on my  own consent , that to tell those stories will take days...
Soumya told eagerly .. tell me na you shaitan.. tell me now...
But the bell rang for the lunch break..

Geeta told Soumya, ohh dear don't be upset baby.. I have to attend another fellow to give my melons to be punished.. I will tell you everything , just have sone patient.

Soumya-. Ohh I have also to meet some one..

That's another story...
[+] 2 users Like blackdesk65's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by blackdesk65 - 06-02-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by prashanthi - 09-02-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 11-03-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 17-03-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 27-03-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by pedapandu - 27-03-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 09-04-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by Sush44 - 11-04-2021, 03:28 AM